PVP Hack, Increase 1000's of points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP Hack, Increase 1000's of points

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • Ishkibob
    @paulkuhnusn

Rovio needs to be fixing these exploitations, now that I have been held back a week due to cheating. I no longer see Diamond banners, or banners that are unachieveable yet. So far no exploitations in my current league. Looks like the cheaters/hackers are competing with one another in the silver league…

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I have a ticket in documenting exactly how the exploit works and what they need to do to fix it. Hopefully they will address it in the next release so we are all on a level playing field.

During the event I found that logging in and out would occassioanlly reset my dailies so I took advantage.

Now in the silver league I am forced to use the exploit just to keep up with all the other cheaters which is so stupid.

The exploit is basically easy enough that you can do it at will – I could have 100,000+ points easily in a day.

druid
    @druid

@hack1ge : could you share this with us? (the current leader of my board has 260k points.. its quite a lot even with resetting objectives…

Annie
    @ajwrightajwrigh

Cheating?? I think you are a sore loser. I am Annie and won my points fair and square. I didn’t get any resets although I have used coins to get extra try’s (not that many.) I have been on vacation through the holiday and watching marathon Breaking Bad and Walking Dead on TV while playing for many hours on my iPad. I powered up my shield early and have done very well. Be careful who you call a hacker or cheater – bring on your “investigation” buddy. WOW

Annie
    @ajwrightajwrigh

By the way ishkibob when I log off I change my banner and birds to their weakest and change my name to: EZ4U2WIN. Do you help other players achieve points? Didn’t think so…

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

@ajwrightajwrigh that’s just stupid – pvp is a competition why wouldn’t you stack your birds when you sign off?

I play a fair amount, more than most and I would say if you average more than 4000 pts extra per day in addition to the dailies you are either getting resets or cheating. I don’t re-roll for rewards and I earned 3800 today from about 6 hours of non dedicated play just grinding arena wins.

illawarrior
    @illawarrior2

What makes you think they are cheating? Banner reset for 20 coins is working OK for me.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@illawarrior2 Paying 20 LC is not supposed to reset your objectives. Are your objectives getting reset when you pay the 20 LC?

Annie
    @ajwrightajwrigh

I do resets a couple of times a day – like I said I’m on vacation from work. I don’t cheat, don’t know how or would want to – and for me lowering my birds ability when I’m not actively playing, what are the odds that those in my challenge get repeat against me? That’s what I choose to do. I’m currently number 4 and would never accuse people ahead of me of cheating. My objectives have never been reset other than 24 hours or the start of a new challenge. If someone surges ahead of you we’ll that might be because their daily challenge is on a different time zone from you. I see it all the time, I figure I’m almost last since it’s PST where I live.

When us are not playing you don’t lose points nor win them, why not help someone else out??

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

This is only a 12 week tourney. Just let it be.
    There are many bugs in the game, better ones than these.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I am in the Silver League and I don’t cheat. This morning the top 3 on board had: 260,470, 166,490, 98,510. These scores cannot be achieved legitimately. It’s nothing to do with time zones because they climb constantly. I have taken morning and evening screen shots and sent them to Rovio.

Paying 20LC to reset the banner should not reset objectives. There are 24 hours in a day. From reading other posts in this forum it would seem that paying does not reset objectives consistently if at all depending on the platform. Randomly resetting objectives would also not give such scores in my opinion.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

Like I said there is a simple way to reset your objectives without paying LC or anything. I could have 500,000 pts if I had the time to sit there and do the 3 objectives and reset all day. It also resets your number of tries so it’s basically infinite.

I am sure I am not the only one who knows how to do it but I am not using it right now. My league has atleast one cheater because right after reset he had 15k pts which is impossible.

Once Rovio fixes this we should be on a level playing field minus the pay to win for resetting tries.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I just got a normal reset this morning probably due to server latency or a reboot on Rovios side.

I guess it is still possible for people to have slightly elevated scores not due to intentional cheating. It reset my tries and objectives so it seems to be the same issue.

Bossk
    @henjovr

@hack1ge
    So, what you’re saying is that if you logout/login repeatedly sometimes your dailies get reset? Or is there more to it?

I do not want to know how to exploit, just understand what’s going wrong & why so many people know about the exploit. This suggests that it’s pretty easy to exploit.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

So the issue occurs naturally only upon login and only if they are having server issues. If you login / logout often you are more likely to catch it when they have server issues but if you are logged in and playing when they have issues nothing happens.

There are ways to force the issue by making the game think it’s having issues which is how the folks are getting high scores on demand.

I’ve noticed that there must be some sort of restart on the Abe servers around 9AM EST because I got another natural reset this morning. The folks in my ladder are not going to be happy as I now have a sizable lead. I do think it would be much more fun and competitive if this wasn’t occurring so I keep pushing updates to my ticket with them to fix it. I haven’t gotten a single response back yet though and the tickets been open for a week plus.

pentafive
    @pentafive

@hack1ge Did you ever get a reply on your ticket? What about the reset? It looks like it is still working. There are people soo high in my group that there isn’t a way to keep up. Would you please share it?

Eric OG
    @ericog

I noticed something odd after the objective reset this afternoon: after I completed all of the objectives I kept playing until I got three losses. Even though I was mostly spinning two stars for an average of a couple dozen trophies each, my score seemed to be climbing at a faster rate, more like 50-100 points per battle. I quickly scored more than several hundred points just from regular fights, and my nearest opponent on the leaderboard was doing the same–we traded 1st and 2nd place several times before I got my third loss. Anyone else notice this?

Eric Santoso
    @eric-santoso-180

at the beginning of PVP from wood to gold I do not see the incongruity, but at the time of gold to platinum I see something strange, in which the player no one has a value of 40,000 in one day, when completing the quest around 5,500 and is also 1 day 1 quest
    is it a bug?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP Hack, Increase 1000's of points

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.