PVP Hack, Increase 1000's of points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP Hack, Increase 1000's of points

• I don’t know how the top 3 players on my stone league are doing this, but they over 15,000 points over me. I was originally ahead by a comfortable margin 10,000 points, by playing almost 8-10hrs/day pvping. Now I am in 4th place, I haven’t failed one objective.

I heard that if you die 3x after completing your objectives you can reset them for 20 gold, but ive tried this twice, and they do not reset. Rovio, please fix this, the hackers names are TommyChong, Annie, Chubs… My name is Ishkibob, please search the league and check there game activity.

Does anyone else know how the players are cheating the system?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • ambarton24
    @ambarton24

I know my own daily objectives were reset multiple times one day during some of the server issues.

Lizebeth Petrina
    @lizebeth-petrina

Whats pvping?

Adolf Stalin
    @adolf-stalin64

Player vs Player

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@paulkuhnusn — You need to send your message directly to Rovio support. ABN is not part of Rovio.

burbman
    @burbman

Well, whatever is happening, it looks like I will not be reaching top three this week. I have met my daily objectives every day this week, and played many times beyond what was needed to meet them to accumulate more points, but am stuck 2,700 points behind 3rd place. At a max payout of 75 per battle won, that is just too many replays to hope to play to catch up with two days left.

Adolf Stalin
    @adolf-stalin64

The 1st place on my leaderboard has 40000+ points. Do you think that is cheating?

burbman
    @burbman

@adolf-stalin64 – I have over 38,000 without ever getting my daily goals reset, so just over 40,000 sounds legitimate to me. Top two in my league are 50,000+. Them I am not too sure of.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

1st on my leader board is 56k. I’m at 38k and I play enough to complete all my objectives then stop. Sometimes I have zero losses. Last week I kept playing until I got 3 losses, but I found that I was wasting too much time for very little benefit, but I racked up an extra 3-4k by playing till I got 3 losses. The next closest on my board are 36k and 33k. I don’t think the player with 40k+ is cheating. If you complete all the objectives in a week, that is worth 44,000 plus 3-5k more from the battles. Because of the unreliable server this week I’ve gotten my objectives reset 3 times. However one of those resets reverted my score back 3,000 pts and at least two times it gave me objectives that were impossible for me to complete, but those resets gave me an extra 5000 pts.

Ishkibob
    @paulkuhnusn

I have currently 47k with 40hrs to go, playing 8hrs a day grinding, completed all objectives. I was first by 10k up till 2 days ago, now I am behind 38k points. First place has increased 10k points today to 73,890 points… Second place 69,205, third place 65,535… At first I didn’t care about the cheating, since I was still top 3. But then 3rd place who was 10k behind me, shot 20k ahead of me.

How are these people cheating? I will do it to, just to regain my spot. I legitimately grinded to where I am.
    If one were to complete all objectives, for 7 days, they would total 38500 points. First place currently has almost double that, with 1.5 days left…

If I were to play 24/7, getting 50 trophies every spin, I could not catch up to first place, if he stopped playing right now. Rovio truly dropped the ball on this PVP arena update.

timeywimey
    @marcsloop

After moving up to the silver league today, I completed my first set of daily objectives within a 1/2 hour or so and was still in 7th place. Stopped playing and when I came back a couple hours later I had a brand new level of daily objectives (without losing my points from the original set). I haven’t hacked anything so perhaps these other people haven’t either and are just benefitting from that particular bug. When I was having constant crashes due to the holiday event a few days ago, my daily objectives were also resetting more frequently than once a day.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I moved up to silver league also but only because only one in my stone league was clearly cheating. Firstly they advanced 20,000 in 2 hours then reached 100,000 in about 5 hours on day two of the event.

In the silver league several players reached 40,000 plus in two hours of the start of the event.

My daily objectives are daily i.e. 24 hours as it should be. If players want to pay to revive their birds that’s their choice and that’s fine but simply reviving birds is not going to bring that number of points. My game also keeps crashing but the daily objectives remain daily.

It my be platform dependent. I have no idea.

TommyChong
    @tc420

So, I’m “TommyChong” and I’m not a hacker…but thanks for assuming that. However my daily objectives have been reset during last week’s tournament. No, I did not do it on purpose. No, I don’t know why it happened. I assumed it was just a bug since the winter event, which took place at the same time, was clearly not working as intended.

beaujack
    @beaujack

{..mod..}

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@beaujack Watch your language please. We are a family-friendly site.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t think the players on my leaderboard are cheating, but some might have gotten their objectives reset. I’ve completed every objective I received this week and I was in second place at one point. Now I’m only ranked 7th in the Stone league!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well I just received today’s objectives which I haven’t started but I have completed all others. I am currently ranked 9. The leader on my board has over 96,000 points. Second and third have around 49,000.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@bubbley Sounds like you definitely have some cheaters because there is no way they could have earned that many points.

beaujack
    @beaujack

@AMslimfordy again your are correct. I offer my apologies once again

King Chuck
    @kingchuck

In one week you can get at least 5500x7points, so 38500points+battle points. More than 45000points in one week is suspect(for me).

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@paulkuhnusn I think the person that is in the first place won all stars an re-spin the weel to win the max. reward that is 50 points much times + 10 and 15 points. With a total of 75 or 65 points. Its happened to me much times but trying some battles with 3 stars i beat the score.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@paulkuhnusn But if it much points, the player will be a hacker. It´s happened to me in angry birds go! because I saw players that have 10.000.000.000 eggs in the multiplayer.
    I will contact rovio soon about this issue.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@kingchuck You actually get the objectives 8 times a week so you can get 44,000 from just the objectives. Objectives are reset every midnight, but they also reset when the week ends which happens to be noon for me.

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

YES! I have this exact same problem! I was in the Silver League and I had 6,000 points on Day 1… First place had 50,200 points! The next day 5th place surpassed HIM into first place with a whopping 60,000 points! Third place has 40,000 points… This was after two days… they’d have to play 600+ games every 24 hours – 1 game every 2 1/2 minutes without sleep or breaks and the max 75 eggs every time.

It’s insane! Then, unrelatedly, I tried to sync my dad’s tablet to my account and it COMPLETELY undid all my damn progress and put me back in the wood league as if I had never played at all! Has anyone else experienced this one??

The hackers with 4,000,000 life and 50,000 attack are really pissing me off with 4,000,000 banners.

But the worst was losing my weeks of progress into the Silver league… It synced BACKWARDS to my tablet and my phone! My progress is all gone, as is some of my mastery, friendship essence and gold coins… my banner accessories all gone… everything!

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Your other device should still have the old progress, no?

Hamstrman
    @hamstrman

Here’s what happened… I go onto my other device to go to where I had all my progress… AND IT SYNCS!! It syncs to my dad’s tablet!! Where all of the progress is GONE! I go to my phone… AND IT SYNCS! It synced up to my dad’s tablet where all of my progress was taken away! I have no idea what the hell happened!

I posted about this elsewhere. I didn’t expand on it here. Sorry.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum PVP Hack, Increase 1000's of points

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.