Old players vs newer players

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Old players vs newer players

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Replies
  • Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@calvinjj2009 I can answer to that. Blessed idol and blessed blanket are arena set items. Blessed idol provides 20% more HP to your birds and blessed blanket reduces taken damage by 20%. When equipped together they increase your received healing by 100%.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@abyssuss I hadn’t even thought about the banner’s effects. @killerkea’s numbers work perfectly with my formulas that I had posted before, just with an additional multiplier for the banner.

(bird base + item base) * (1 + rank %) * (1 + item bonus %) * (1 + banner bonus %)

KK’s example 1, Plushies + Blessed Idol

(253 + 884) * 1.9 * 1.23 * 1.2 =~ 3188

KK’s example 2, 3* item w/o Blessed Idol

(253 + 716) * 1.9 =~ 1841

If we do the in-between case – Plushies w/o Idol – then we get:

(253 + 884) * 1.9 * 1.23 =~ 2657

So when all other things are identical, the Blessed Idol’s 20% bonus provides about 500 Health to the Blues. (The exact amount would be less for Chuck and greater for everyone else, due to their different Health scaling factors.)

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@all I don’t know if it’s a bug but when the 1.1.0 (mastery) update came out, all my non-upgraded birds came directly to mastery level 2. Is it a bug ?

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@zackvoyager I don’t remember what happened to my non-upgraded classes, but they should have remained at rank 1, so that’s a bug. Not a serious one by any means – rank 2 only requires 25 mastery points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Old players vs newer players

Viewing 4 replies - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.