New update version 1.4.0 of Epic has been released

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.0 of Epic has been released

• Update 1.4.0 has been released on Google Play and iTunes

Changes

EPIC UPDATES:
    – EASTER MINI-CAMPAIGN – The eggs are everywhere!
    – ELITE CLASSES – Unlock epic upgrades for your favorite classes!
    – EVENT SYSTEM UPDATE – Enjoy a bunch of new event types and rewards!
    – BETTER PERFORMANCE – Everything should run smoother and look more crisp!
    – BUGFIXES

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Here is a picture of the new event calender: Screenshot_2016-03-17-15-20-13.png

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oooh! Now I am intrigued!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

But wait a minute, they are giving out shards for Arena objectives? Does that mean Arena objectives for Arena points are removed now? @angryjohnny Any insight on this?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer No direct insight but from what I understand it is just a limited bonus in the Arena that if you complete all the arena objectives that day you will also get an enchantment shard. You will still get the Arena points too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Oh, thanks then.

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

wait, the event hasn’t already start isn’t ?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Yes the Elite Event show “start in 10 days”, but in check out, it starts always tomorrow.

Nice for shards. I hope that isn’t juste one day ^^

EDIT : I fight against Elite Knight in arena

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

OK, the Arena Bounty is good – that will help quite a bit where it matters.

Elite Knight, we talked about that, and the question is just how “Elite” he will be, whether he’s worth playing.
    ____

fixed “Elite pig”. :D

Pointless
    @pointless

MAJOR CHANGE…Valiant has been nerfed. Now only 65% chance to reduce revive time of your birds by 1 turn…

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@pointless
    Darn, you beat me by five mins on that one ;-)
    Good change though, should have been like that from the beginning imo.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@all- The Elite Knight will probably just be a upgrade to the regular Knight. It won’t do anything to change your strategies. event starts in 24 hours…or less

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Just completed arena objetives (3) and didn’t get the extra shard

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I can’t wait to get 1 free shard a day! Really this is another slap in the face from Rovio. They could have done better. Most of the daily gifts from the calendar are jokes and worthless.

Stick Pig
    @stickpig2

@jadedbacon The event starts in nine days – not today.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@stickpig2 thanks, just caught that when I went back in game.

Joy more luck based junk. Guess that makes it a lot less appealing. Maybe linked will start to shine?

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

That animation telling me to tap the egg button in the lower left corner of the screen to open the nest is going to get really annoying if it keeps coming up every time I load the game, regardless of whether there is anything of interest there. I think it even came up when returning to the map after fighting a few battles in the arena.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@roviohuzz
    The real question is how many things did Rovio break, not what did they fix.
    What I’ve noticed so far:
    * Watch an ad for a free roll on your AGPM in arena is broken. It said watch an ad earlier today; I watched an ad, but got no free roll. It now has been saying next free roll in 24 hrs for ~6 hrs.
    * The animation telling me to visit my nest comes up every time I enter the game. Why was it even added? This is more than annoying, because it won’t let me do anything else first, and I really don’t want to go to my nest until after I have logged into Facebook. As far as I can see, the Facebook login bug has not been fixed, although the newer bug that says you are logged into FB when you visit the calendar may have been fixed. The reason I don’t want to visit my nest if I am not already logged into FB is that if I get a free roll on a friends GPM it will be on McCool’s and his is not the AGPM, so I am even less likely to get a set item. Most of my friends have the AGPM.
    * Well, the contradiction between the even calendar saying that the Easter event will start in 10 days, and the event page saying that it starts tomorrow, is just typical of the total lack of quality control we have come to expect from Rovio.

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

@mvnla2 Keep trying @roviobeni with these – he’s the right Rovian for Epic!

Suzy
    @suzyq

Haven’t got my upgrade to 1.4 yet :(

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Check your App Store – it’s in Google Play.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@RovioHuzz — Sorry. The good news is there are now so many Rovians paying attention to the ABN forums that its hard to keep all of you straight. I forget which game we get to pester you about?

ineptidude
    @ineptidude

Amazing. These are bugs that are noticeable within minutes of launching the new update. I understand being pressed for time with this new event coming up so soon but geeze. The public should not be beta testers when it’ll probably take weeks to get this stuff fixed.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Huh? Rovio fixed the Squire Pig bug, so he is actually drawn. I noticed that fix right away.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Just completed arena objetives (3) and didn’t get the extra shard

Same here, unless it is a different mini-event alltogher, this is definitely bugged.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.0 of Epic has been released

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.