New update version 1.4.0 of Epic has been released

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.0 of Epic has been released

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Replies
  • Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

@ryogokusama

It says it doesn’t start giving shards in arena for another 9 days.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@zekekaiser

I thought about the 9-days timer too, but currently it’s saying the same about the Easter Event but we know it should start shortly, so I think the new calendar countdown is bugged about timers.

EDIT: Ok, I just tested it with the Daily Cave Hard Mode, and if you join it through the new calendar, the silvers reward is doubled as mentioned… instead, the timers overall and the shard awarded with the arena objectives are both bugged.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@mvlna2 The only thing you can tap besides the nest button is the settings button so you can access the calendar to login to facebook before they make you go to the nest everytime you start the game.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

This business of always having to tap the nest is getting really, really old.

AFTER THE FIRST TIME, IT’S A BUG.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Despite the nerf to Valiant, I still see no reason to use any other banner set. It still remains the banner of choice for easy wins in the arena. Now if it was nerfed beyond the 65% to, say, 40% or less, then that’s a true nerf and would put it in line with the rest of the banners.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Anyone noticed the change in coin flip percentage? I used to win ~75%, but now I’m only winning ~25%. I had gone several days without losing with my main arena team, then lost twice in 5 fights after the update.

In general, the RNG’s feel a bit less friendly and more tilted to the opponent than usual. Just today, I got hit with 2 stuns from a 5% chance to stun top.

If the goal was to make the arena tougher, mission accomplished. It also makes it a lot less fun.

gamemaster
    @gamemaster

Can anyone please help me? I’ve been playing Angry birds epic for 2 years, and I tried to update the app with this latest update, but I couldn’t, it showed me some error, so I uninstalled the app alltogether, but then I encountered another problem – I couldn’t install the app at all!… :-(:-(:-( Does anyone has any ideas?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@gamemaster
    Check if the App has been correctly un-installed and if your device is still supported (from the Play Store page, you can check it from the ABE page) at some point in the past, after one big patch, my old smartphone wasn’t supported anymore, but I hope that’s not your situation.

gamemaster
    @gamemaster

Can you please tell me how can I check if app has been uninstalled correctly? I’ve checked in my app list and it’s not there, so I guess I uninstalled it. But then again, when I try to install it, I see that it downloads only 145 MB as if it only downloads the update and not the whole app (like it’s not really uninstalled from my phone). I’m totally confused…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@cdrguy True that the percentage of chance has changed and there are reasons for that. You see the Blues are getting the Lucky Set in May and thus Rovio has changed the codes to make it that when you get that Set, you’ll be able to get more chances of win in the coin toss.

So basically, you now have to equip a certain item for a certain bird so that the chance to win the toss becomes a bit more than what you had earlier without any kind of forced item usage. Yeah, it sucks.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

The new Valiant banner means my battle time has reduced by more than 50% so I am delighted with the change.

@cdrguy
    @datguygamer I haven’t noticed a change in the toss. Surely the new Blues set will have an equal chance of reversing a win to a lose.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley The upcoming set has a 3% chance of winning the toss in your favor.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer not much then. Sounds like a rubbish set to me.

PrincePorkyMcCoolJones
    @tinman6969420

Yeah, what’s the point with forcing me to tap on the nest?? I don’t get it. Is this a bug? What does it want me to do?? Super annoying. I’m glad they fixed the daily calendar Facebook login. Something I noticed, if you click on the new event calendar (which I’m not sure why they call it a calendar, no calendar resemblance) and tap “check out” on the dungeon hunter thing while in the new Easter event, it darkens your screen like a pop-up window is about to show up, but it never does. No way to get rid of it either other than reloading the game. The event leaderboard doesn’t seem to be working, for me at least. Just says “fetching leaderboard scores…” but never loads. Been that way for the last 6 hours or so. Anybody else have this issue??

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Glad to see I am not the only one with the annoying “tap here” bug.

And could the home screen GET any more cluttered? Ye gads. This is a disaster. Rovio, please de-clutter the main screen. You’ve got ads, buttons, settings, and now a honking “Event Calendar” that is ENTIRELY unnecessary. Learn some UI finesse, please!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

PrincePorkyMcCoolJones
    @tinman6969420

Why did my comment take 3 days to “moderate”?? Not as relevant now. The event leader board is now working for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New update version 1.4.0 of Epic has been released

Viewing 16 replies - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.