New update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Oh, you’re playing in emulator… :D

I thought there was native PC version, too.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Bluestack is unsupported for MEBC…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@yue-zhang, that seems… strange. Any source for that?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

saw a reply letter by Rovio, they stop the connection to MEBC from modified/unsupport devices. I guess bluestack is one of them.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Good to know, but I play on my mobile with android. No hacks, no nothing.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@piggsy
    I have no idea for your case. Personally my device is rooted so I can’t play MEBC either.

Xora
    @exora

well i used koplayer as well lol

by playing it in the emulator, I dont have to worry about the battery lol

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@yue-zhang, Sad to hear. Not only about Bluestack, but specially rooted devices.

Of the games I play, AB2 is second one against rooting. It’s not like everyone can buy separate device just to play games, so it’s either limited (or non existant) gameplay or not getting the beneficts of rooting.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@rawdatasystems

My intention to root is to acquire permission to do global proxy for my device. You might know how difficult to get access to facebook, google at my location….We even dont have google service here, no play store on device…only local store. So Rovio’s decision to sweep out root device is actually deny most of our local players, and associated advertisement income.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@yue-zhang, I did not know, but had only a faint idea about some limitations. F…book I don’t care, but without Google things are not quite as simple. Android without Google services would be somewhat poor experience.

I used always root my Android devices. To get better ad blocking, using installable filesystems for external media, remove bloatware… even backups are better with rooted device. Rooting my phone would allow me edit certain file and add one line to get native phone recording, which would be awfully nice for remembering things said via phone. Unfortunately, because of AB2 and PoGo I can’t root my phone. I certainly don’t have time to start playing with Magisk and root hide…

CalebJ
    @fastpakr

With the new update, have others lost the option to watch a video at the tower of fortune?  That opportunity seems to have disappeared in the last few days for me.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Allow me to elaborate more, according to an article, “80% of Android phone owners in China have rooted their device” (http://www.businessofapps.com/80-android-phone-owners-china-rooted-device/), you may find how many rooted device here.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@fastpakr

I have never had the option to watch a video in the Tower of Fortune.

CalebJ
    @fastpakr

Fascinating.  On Android, I’ve always had it.  I’d play until hitting a pig, then watch a video to continue and just collect what was left when the video was complete.  In a separate thread recently, others pointed out the 20/50 cost of continuing before watching a video, so I’d started exercising those options first.  Suddenly the video option disappeared.  Definitely within the last week.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@fastpakr, seems like I’ve lost the video option for ToF, too. I hate all these “undocumented features” AS2 has!

@yue-zhang
    , the reasons for rooting shown in table are good. Unfortunately, some parties (operators, game developers, etc.) see rooting as something bad that should not happen.

@rhonda90402
    , I did not have first, either. After my tablet was in service (I may have to take it there again!) and I lost several gem letters because of it, it appeared for me. Now, It’s been several days (a week?) and no video option for me.

@fastpakr
    , for me it happened at the most unfortunate time. I think I may ask about it from support, but I don’t have high hopes for an answer.

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@rawdatasystem

I do remember now a recent video option in the TOF. I haven’t played the TOF in a few days so I bet it is gone for me also. It was only one video per session as I recall.

There is so much going on in this game it can drive you crazy to remember it all! LOL

Xora
    @exora

and again AB2 being rip off with Community hat event. without complete hats, you cant enter the game. *facepalm* ;///

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

I used to get the video in the Tower of Misfortune, then it suddenly disappeared, came back a few weeks ago for about two weeks, and hasn’t been seen since.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@exora, I tried the event and seeing only two bird participating was a letdown. Really nice event. /s

Yet I saw someone already having all Community hats in MEB…

Buzzeeee
    @buzzeeee

If Rovio wants us to play these community adventures they better come up with something better than “only the birds with community hats” get to be used.  I’m not wasting time nor gems on this baloney. It only benefits cheaters who mysteriously get the whole sets or people who are willing to spend lots of gems on TOF to get all the hats (the TOF that is which, very conveniently for Rovio, stopped giving me the watch-the-video-to-not-have-to-pay-one-round option right before this event).  I wish Rovio would quit acting like thieves and genuinely concentrate on how to make the game more fun.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@xora You can play the event with whatever birds have the community hats. I got through level 4 with 3 birds, but I haven’t quite succeeded with level 5. One of my clanmates got through the whole thing with 4 birds, but he is a very good player in my opinion.

Xora
    @exora

i totally agreed with all @buzzeeee said, lol

even tho i had only 3 community hats, yet i dont think i could play in the event either. cause it’s more worth to play with all birds.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@exora

The prizes in the community event are the same no matter how many birds you have with hats. I know I may not complete any more of the levels in it, but at least I got the first two prizes. I was glad to be able to choose feathers for Bomb since he is always behind my other birds. I really want the 2000 feathers for him from completing level 5. I was close a couple times today, even with only having 3 birds.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I have unrooted my device and MEBC comes back.

garethw
    @garethw

Just another Rovio rip-off, been away for a week or so, came back to this Community stuff.

ToF – level 2-4, pig,pig,pig …… go screw yourselves Rovio, no more money from me, your unceasing grift has turned me away from your game and products.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.