New update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 22 replies - 76 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Replies
  • RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

It’s really dishartening to see 2 pigs even before level 5 in ToF. If such thing happens, the days game is over for me. Video option going missing is a big middle finger on top of that and current “Adventure” requiring hats from Tower of Misfortune is just ridiculous! Other than whales, only cheaters benefict from this event.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Have now seen four people with full community hat sets. I have three, and only because I made it to floor 15 with only hitting one pig and had earned enough gems to pay for it. I’m sure tomorrow I’ll hit a pig on floor 2.

Suckers born every minute; nothing but a $$$ grab.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

It benefits people besides cheaters. I hope you have better luck with the hats before the event ends. I have 5 hats after getting to floor 25 this morning, and levels 5 and 6 were pretty easy with 5 birds. I doubt I will get hats 6 and 7.  Level 7 is going to take some practice. I’m not good at aiming through the lava.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Update: It took some practice, but I did pass level 7.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@aggieguy, first one I saw was just after hours after event started, just to disappear couple of minutes later.

@kgeisler
    , congratulations! That gives me a bit of hope.  You made a point and it’s possible to get lucky. Today I was extremely lucky and got to level 20 with help of 70 jewels (and still no video option!), so I have 4 hats. Surprisingly, after getting first 3 in order, the last hat was for bomb. I may start trying the community levels soon.

;)
    @winkwink

Looking for anyone who will just participate regularly in clan battles. You do not have to be strong or experienced, just play regularly! Get more feathers & pearls without spending $. Let’s have some fun and build our bird’s power together! Join Badbirds #99369 thanks!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@winkwink, would “Clan Recruitment Topic” be better suited to post these? ;)

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I managed to hit the 15th and 20th floors today – missed the community hat card both times.

garethw
    @garethw

@psygaz – that’s just awful – proof positive of the rip-off the game has become.

Pig on lvl 2 and out today.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

@garethw – yes, it’s almost impossible to progress in the game now without spending something or other.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I managed to get four community hats over the course of a few days from the ToF, and today managed to complete the 7th stage for the adventure with these birds.

But, you do need those birds and getting them from ToF is tricky… getting to the floors where they are and picking the wrong card sucks!

In which case then, I count myself as one of the lucky ones.

garethw
    @garethw

Monday I managed to hit level 12 before I got a pig, then pigged on 13 and 14 before getting the hat on level 15.

Yesterday was a quick pig and out.

Today I got to 17 before a pig, no community hat on level 20.

Pig on 22,ok go on then, pig on 23 and 24 – so well into gem debt for the run.

Guess what – yup no community hat on 25.

The game sucks these days. I’ve spent too much on it in the past but it’s ridiculously rapacious now.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

well, TOF yesterday, I rushed into floor 59 and hit the 7th pig, which would cost me 1600 gems, but a video was availabe, so the total cost was 1570 gems. As for the reward, there are 1120 gems, and at floor 60, a jackpot including 2000 gems..

In sum, you would never know what would be in TOF, just manage your expectation and know where to stop.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@yue-zhang, could you borrow little bit of your crazy good luck for me, please? Also… do you have hidden mine somewhere, because you seem to have a lot of gems to spend? ;)

Yue
    @yue-zhang

when you have stamp level at 16 like what I do now…you will have gem…..and I have not mentioned most of the time, I stop at 5th floor or 10th floor. I just pick up a particular moment to brag….

here is another tip for gem: add your another FB account as friend, send yourself all the gifts…..

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Interesting idea for gem gifts, @Yue-Zhang – you’re a great thinker and I wish we had you in our Clan! As for ToF you’re spot on: take a hint from early pigs and bail out most of the time, but when luck seems to be with you be prepared with the gems to play on and regain them in rewards. Easy for me to say: I only have two Community Hats and can’t seem to shake that third pig by Level 6!

Inigo, Co-Leader BreakingBeaks.com

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@yue-zhang, another FB account? Could help, but I don’t have nor I ever plan to get even first FB account. What is stamp level?

@inigomontoya
    , I just got one bird away for winning last room of level 7. Level takes huge amount of luck and that’s something I don’t usually have.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@garethw

You should have at least seen community hats on those levels, even if you picked the wrong card and didn’t get them. You should submit a support ticket to Rovio.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@rawdatasystems

The stamp level has something to do with spending money on the game. I know I saw stamps when I checked out the gem letter in the daily quests out of curiosity.

Yep, I just looked again. You get stamps when you purchase gems. The stamps then accumulate and get you other stuff, even mythic hats eventually. You can see all of that in the bonus section next to the gem shop.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@rawdatasystems

there are gifts in playing map, daily challenge, you should have seen them before. When it happened, you would be remind to join facebook to send gift to a friend. that’s it

@inigomontoya

Thank your compliment.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@kgeisler, “Bonus” stamps? I usually get Gem Letter, but I stopped buying anything else. Currently I’m on level 8 on Bonus stamps and I don’t see myself ever reaching those golden levels.

@yue-zhang
    , Oh… those I’ve seen. As I will never get FB account, it’s annoying to see game pushing FB-**** every now and then. As if there would not be enough annoyances in AB2 already.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

I feel like this was changed recently, but they got rid of all the NPC’s that were in Arena. Every player is now an actual player and not a bot who does nothing.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 22 replies - 76 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.