New update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

• Piggy Mail, Legendary Hat (Tribal Mask)… but how about bug fixes?

Edit: Feats reset?! Gotta claim them again before it gets fixed?

2nd edit: There are apples in treasures, too. They don’t seem to replace what’s in the box, but are additional to them. It looks like randomly 1 in the box, 1 to x times per day depending your (or your hatchlings?) level. Helps to have the little bugger fed.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 97 total)
  • Replies
  • Steinbird
    @steinbird

Hi @rawdatasystems , I haven’t actually seen any of these new things implemented. Do you know what they are and when we will see them? Best, steinbird

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Also, yes, I did get some free 100 feathers for all of my birds. Thanks Rovio!

Steinbird
    @steinbird

I’m most curious about the Pearls. What will the new thing do for us? I have every non-legendary hat (except missing 3 football, better luck next year) and it takes a long time to save up 25K pearls.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Only new things I’ve seen are the free 100 feathers (big whoop), the piggy letter out of which I got a golden duck (big whoop again), and the new 25K hat set.

I’m sure by tomorrow we’ll all be seeing people with the full Tribal Mask set, who also have all the other hat sets as well.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I did not realize the update had not already widely available, so it may be a staggered release.

@steinbird
    , I guess the new features comes when the update is released in your location. I did get announcement about some of the new features when I started old version, but I updated the game and everything was there, then

The versions seems to be 2.21.0 (Not set). What the text in parenthesis means, I have no idea whatsoever.

Piggy mail seemed some kind of news item, but it gave me rare treasure to open.

Legendary Hat (Tribal Mask) is just that. A new expensive (25.000 BP) hat with 10x multiplier.

Now you can get extra apples when opening common treasure. I don’t know about other treasures. One berry at time, 1-x times per day. I had 3 in a row.

@aggieguy
    , Full set so soon? That’s 175.000 BP! It takes a lot of time or money to save so big stash. Well, at least it’s so for honest players…

Hmph. How do I disable all notifications here and by mail? Notification box is not checked when posting, but I still get notifications.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello

I got 15000 feathers for Chuck from opening Piggy mail rare chest so I’m pleased…

garethw
    @garethw

Well this morning I fired up AB2 and got the splash screen telling me to update.

Trouble is AppStore only says “open” against AB2 which takes me back to the splash screen etc.

So locked out. Hopefully a temporary glitch – be more than annoyed if not coz I’m on level 1670/FP350, and have spent a few quid on the game in the past few months.

Not had trouble with updates before.

floppy birdface
    @shazlett

With new update the videos play sound and I can’t seem to turn it off.  Before I could mute it.  Any ideas?

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

You guys are all lucky. Since my iPad updated my programme automatically I can’t even get into the programme. Don’t Rovio actually check that their updates work? They are the most incompetent app company I have ever come across.

So so I presume I will drop down a league and miss out on other stuff as well  some idiots may try and catch up by, guess what, giving Rovio more money

well im not doing that  in fact in a way I’m hoping that it never gets fixed and then I can walk away from the game  it’s all a bit boring anyway

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@garethw, maybe the update was not yet approved in AppStore and the update notification was only from AB2?

@shazlett
    , weird. I can turn sound off now, but I was unable to do it before update.

Also, after update I had video option in Tower of Misfortune first time ever. I hope it stays available in future, too.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Thanks @rawdatasystems for the reply. I’m gonna check and see if the official new version has downloaded, I might have to do it manually. It seems to be running a few cards short of a full deck – it disabled my ability to buy extra birds w gems in regular clan games (not battles, just the basic ones).
    The only way I know how to disable notifications is at the bottom of the page. Make sure you’re officially logged into your account, I know that if I just click on the link in my e-mail it shows me the new notification but does not log me in, so it won’t save any changes. Even if it looks like you uncheck the box, the “Submit” button doesn’t really work. I found that one out the hard way…definition of insanity, I was doing the same bloody thing over and over again expecting a different result… ;)

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

AB2 seems to work wacky and wildly differently for many players. Maybe Daily Quest being different for players was intended that way, but I can’t find justification for basic functionality to differ from player to player!

I’ve made sure I’ve had the notification box checked at bottom and yet I receive notifications by e-mail. I was notified about your post, too. Twice! Once about you mentioning me and second time for you replying to this thread. So… it’s not working. Another thing is notifications on forum (account->notification), which is useless and distracting, too. I want all notifications gone!

Steinbird
    @steinbird

@rawdatasystems you mean that you have unchecked the box, right? If it is checked you will receive notifications…

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Yes. I used “checked” as in “made sure of it” without realizing the double meaning. I made sure that the box was unchecked. Dang… my English Fu is getting weak!

I got yet another e-mail notification for your message. Yeah… I don’t need to know if someone mentions me.

Krena
    @krena

The update caused my tablet and phone to get out of synch. Opened a ticket. Ticket now gone. The games did synch but I lost a STEAMPUNK HAT, stars, and gems that I had collected playing on the phone. I prefer using the larger tablet but I don’t always have it with me. Glad I took screen shots of the discrepancies- if you play multiple platforms check your statuses

LCK
    @limck

Despite the new update, the immortal micropigs’ glitch had yet to be fixed, the cheating detection system had just been as incompetent as before, and oh, I got 3 blizzards as ‘compensation’ for all these nonsense.

LCK
    @limck

Rovio, I much rather y’all fix those glitches and systems I mentioned above than to give us 100 feathers per bird(which is not so significant for a 393 FP player), and the 3 blizzards from the piggy mail.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

It’s funny how new features roll in, but only bugs that get fixed are those that benefict players. Other, not so much.

That being said, a little on-topic info: Amount of times apples can be found from treasures daily depends of hatchlings level. I let the little bugger suffer and finally hit the road to find that out.

garethw
    @garethw

Yes, update available today in AppStore, so no probs.

Looks like AB2 and the AppStore were out of synch for a while.

garethw
    @garethw

@rawdatasys. – yes ditto re the video available for first time in TOF for me.

Only once though and then it goes to 50 gems next rather than 20.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

The trick is to wait to use your video option. Say you have 100 gems. Pay the 20 gems, then the 50 gems the second time you hit a pig. The third time, use your video instead of paying 100 gems. This has helped me get a lot more out of the TOF.

garethw
    @garethw

Ah thanks wasn’t sure the video option stayed until you used it.

AngrySmurf
    @angrysmurf

my video option stays up to the 400 gem level

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

@RawDataSystems

I was only referring to the dishonest players. Honest ones, unless they happen to be sitting on a huge stash or they play all day, everyday and pay for stuff, won’t have it for some time.

Jahdii
    @jahdii

Anybody know what the schedule is for clan battles? Once a week. Every couple days etc?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum New update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.