New update 1.48.1h

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.48.1h

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
  • Pokaraka
    @lemiolla

bug report: I played a little bit now with Mirage character (level 16 with all accessories). Its explosion that once destroyed a whole pile of blocks now, at times, does not explode even a block of stone and sometimes explodes all with a certain delay. Please correct this bug.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

I see the Token Exchange is only live for me up to 7pm local time today…

moi
    @moifirst

I don’t know what they are doing at R/E, but today I noticed that the end (and presumably start) of the Challenge Run has been shifted to 7 AM local time for me.
    It is becoming a bit of a mess when all different events, tasks, etc. are getting separate time windows.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Hmm, Challenge run end at 19:00 fom me (GMT +2) But strange thing, again I can’t open it! Screen appear for 0.00001 sec and disapear. Like yestarday. And like month ago, when I unable to play Challenge run for weeks because of this bug. I dont know, how deal with it. Yestarday, after 3hours of Challenge run end, I can open it again. Its looks like server “thinking” who deserve to be promouted, but 3 hours??? Lets see if I will be so lucky, like yestarday, and can open Challenge run in few hours …
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>If server or game needs this time for maintenance or whatever – it’s OK for me. I very happy play Challenge run, wich end at 19:00 my local time (22:00 will be perfect, as update note said) atleast not at 2 am! as before.</p>

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst 7am – ouch! Its even worse then 3am … I can drink coffee and play challenge run, till it ends, but 7am … I can’t drink so much coffee :D And every day.

Lets post here our time zones and local time for Live events. So we can see if this new feature with nice reset times working.

For example, my time zone is UTC +2 (GMT +2) and right now Challenge run end at 19:00 or 7pm, Event end at 21:00 or 9pm and dayly tasks ends at 00:00 or 12:00 pm

moi
    @moifirst

@papakarlo Great idea!
    My time zone is CET , which is UTC+1 (GMT+1).
    But then I don’t understand why my Challenge Run ends at 7 AM and for you at 7 PM when we’re only 1 time zone apart. Up till now I’ve seen no further changes, but I won’t be surprised anymore. (Note: Surprised is not equal to happy!)
    Btw, I don’t understand why it did change suddenly for me in the period of yesterday to today.

EDIT (20 min later)
    Here’s an overview of all my (local) end times at this moment. (Could be different tomorrow.)
    Shockwave Spire 01h00
    Spark Run            01h00
    Challenge Run       07h00  22h00  23h00 (they like changing this!) Now 01h00 after update 1.49.3
    Weekly Event       20h00
    Daily Quests        24h00

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

WET UTC+0

Spire+Spark+Daily: 0:00
    Challenge Run: 22:00
    Weekly: 19:00

So the only things that change for me were the Challenge Run and the Weekly Event

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@moifirst thank you for info. Forgot about Spark run. So my complete end times (for my UTC +2):
    Shockwave Spire 02h00
    Spark Run       02h00
    Challenge Run  19h00
    Weekly Event    21h00
    Daily Quests    24h00
    So not only Weekly Event, but also Spark Run and Shockwave Spire ends in one moment for whole world. Daily Quests ends in different times.But Challenge Run … I have no idea. Bug I think. Btw, my Challenge Run ends at 19:00, but start at 22:00 LOL From 19:00 to 22:00 I can’t even tap on it :D Right at 22:00 my local time it reloads and show me that I promoted. Btw, for silver league 20gems, for gold 30gems, energon most probably will be 40gems, wich is not fair, since its one time reward and hard to get to energon for most players. Imo should be 20/200/2000gems.
    So, update notes corect for me, my Challenge Run start at 22:00 local time :D Will be nice to see other players timings.

@andrewinireland
    nice, looks like your end times almost ideal. Only Weekly Events should end at 22:00 also,I think, as they said “Live events end 22:00 local time” So you can play Challenge Run till 22:00? Then in few seconds result – promoted you or not? You play on iOs or android? I play on android 8, maybe its helps R/E ofc if they read

MonRogers74
    @monrogers74

This time change is a little messed up. Finishing weekly at 7pm uk time, daily quests at midnight and challenge at 1am however my partner has the challenge run finishing in less than 2 hours, weird as.. 🤯🤯

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@monrogers74 Your partner from UK also? Same time zone, but finishing Challenge Run early then you? Really weird.

cuxdavide
    @davide

what is that strange hat when you buy 10 golden crates? epic + daily something…

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

@davide Most likely Thanksgiving themed accessories.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@davide

That’s a ‘Pilgrim Hat’, because in the U.S., the 4th Thursday in November is a holiday called Thanksgiving. You can read about it here, if you’re interested.

If you don’t feel like reading that link, basically, our Thanksgiving holiday dates back to the early 1600’s and the Pilgrims. So that hat that you see, is in reference to this holiday.

If I remember from last year, there were flying turkeys instead of flying pigs. Turkey being the traditional meal for Thanksgiving.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I just love how big of a mess this game has become. With every update they screw with stuff and they mess it up even more. Hilarious how incompetent these beta testers they appointed are.

moi
    @moifirst

It appeared that there have been made a small correction by R/E.
    The end of the Spark Run has changed for me from 07h00 to the more normal 22h00. I’ve already adapted this in my list posted about 12 hours ago.

Pako
    @pako

GMT -5 here, event ends at 22:00 hrs (fine), challenge run does it 3 hours later (f***).  I wake up m-f at 05:30 hrs, I guess I won’t be playing the challenge run.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

So I can access the challenge run in the mornings, but I think it ends at 2100 utc, 1300 pacific standard time. I can’t access it until it resets the next day. Weird.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i’m pretty sure the challenge end at 22 today too… but during the last run, after i die, just few seconds before the 22:00, the time suddently change and now end at 4:00… so they add 6 hours, don’t know why, maybe for fulfill a row of 20 players?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I’m pretty sure that R/E is bundling time zones and also different amount in different cases, e.g. maybe two time zones in the Events and three in the Challenge runs. And this is the reason why things don’t necessarily start at 10 PM local time.

Event leaderboard

This is a screenshot from my leaderboard today. If that cuxdavide is @davide who is in GMT+1 and I’m in GMT+2 then my hypothesis should be correct.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@grimlockdown Why is your name purple color?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It is a Challenge run thing. If you end up on Sunday being in the bronze league or higher you get the color of your name changed to the league color. The possible colors are bronze, silver, gold and purple (which denotes Energon league). Why cuxdavide has a different shade of purple I don’t know.

And of course you get 10 “league colored” crates to open after the weekly Challenge run competition ends on Sunday.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@grimlockdown nice to meet you on live events :D

colors works in this way:

if a week i reach gold for example, my name become gold color, if next week i reach a higher league the color change with the new league, if i reach the same or a lower league the color remain of the higher league ever reach from beginning.

the two tones of purple means if i reach the purple league the last week or more in the past

Raizir
    @raizir

Apparently the reason they can’t use new sound clips or make unique models for the new ‘bots is because the game is getting too big…

…Yet The Combiners are a thing…

…and also yet they keep adding new areas and ‘bots.

Bruh.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

I’ve heard of that. I’ve thought about it, and the thing is, really they could somewhat fix this issue with adding only one new soundpack: Matilda’s.

The current voices are:
    Matilda using Silver’s

Mighty using Hal’s

Zeta using Stella’s

It seems as though the same voice clips aren’t used more than twice. With Matilda’s getting added, then we could have:

Matilda with Matilda’s

Mighty with Bomb’s

Zeta using Silver’s

So Matilda has her own voice, which is hard to replicate using someone else’s voice, while Mighty and Zeta have voices much closer to how they actually are.

Taking into account of possible future birds and pigs, Tony would use Terence (obviously), Leonard could use either Moustache Pig or King Pig (though imo Moustache Pig sounds closer to Leonard),  Ice Bird could possibly use Red’s (close enough to his noises), and Gale using Stella’s (obviously not 1-f0r-1, however I’d say her voice is closer to Stella’s than Zeta’s is)

Just my two cents.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

I think every bot can have uniqe voice, but our ABTF game, wich already huge, 1GB or so, but can be even larger. And more glitchy. I like all those voices, but last month I can’t hear Unicrons celestial shild ends sound. This is weird.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.48.1h

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.