New update 1.48.1h

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.48.1h

• 77A3C905-2B2E-4D10-992B-78A9731598A5.jpeg

36C7276D-8E1D-4F4C-9862-E132769FBD9F.jpeg

A4650586-AEA9-4CAF-B68D-5DAEF08C4E6F.jpeg

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 51 total)
  • Replies
  • VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I’m not sure what to think of the 10 PM aspect. I like it as it is, but we’ll see.

moi
    @moifirst

@vabeachguy
    10 PM local time would be fine to me, because nowadays events start at 2 AM (summertime) or 1 AM (wintertime) for me, which is not very good for my amount of sleep. Only I don’t know, what they mean exactly by local time. I’m afraid that it isn’t gonna be 10 PM for everybody. Otherwise there would be separate competitions for each timezone.

moi
    @moifirst

Here is a picture of the new achievement task.
    new challenge.jpg
    I guess you don’t have to possess a university degree to guess, what the 2 subsequent achievements will be.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@moifirst

I’m in the same timezone as you, 10pm would be great since I have to get up early weekdays. Nice new character!

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

Am I the only one that’s getting a bit tired of the “New Character on Windblade’s Body with No Beak Movements and Possibly Wrong Voice” thing that’s been going on?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s cool that new “heads” are getting added, but the last three new ones we’ve gotten (Matilda, Mighty, and now Zeta) use all of Windblade’s animations (which already conflict with other characters on victory screens) have no lip (beak?) syncing (This also goes for Silver herself, alongwith Blurr and the Flying Stellas) and all reuse other character’s voices (Matilda, Mighty, and Zeta reusing Silver, Hal, and Stella respectively)

Asen_77
    @asen

I am at time 2AM now and will be interesting if really is 10PM for everyone. What will happen if there is no enough players on my zone. Should I play with same players on every event? Sound interesting, but let’s see what that means.

@lewie4
    could you please gave us some update what this time means?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Waiting to see what sort of JARSU comes out of this 10pm idea.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

What’s ‘Improved Matchmaking’?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Yes, this is definitely going to be interesting. Someone from Australia is going to start an event, and nearly a day later, someone from Hawaii will be able to start.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Event just ended a few minutes ago, now the new event begins in 2 hours and XX minutes. Won’t let me in, even to exchange tokens… which isn’t a big deal, I wasn’t planning to exchange right now.

otter
    @otter

THIS SUX!!!!! I liked starting to get tokens right after the event ends…. even though I could not do the challenge runs until after midnight…….. looks like the new bot throws  concrete blocks????? Had her once before the event ended…. will have to double check that……

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unable to access the Token Exchange.

Is this a JARSU?

@lewie4

moi
    @moifirst

It’s now 2 AM local time and because I was awake I looked at the event. It is running now with 18 hours left for playing.
    So this would mean that it will end at 8 PM instead of the announced 10 PM local time. For me that isn’t a problem, but even better.

Furthermore no problems with the token exchange here (the Netherlands).

Edit (some minutes later):
    I saw that the challenge run had 20 hours left, so this would mean, that this will end at 10 PM.
    To make things even more complicated, the daily quests had 22 hours left (=12 PM like it used to be).
    I don’t know yet what these times are for Shockwave Spire and the Spark Run.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Ok, I didn’t know where to post this.  First off, I think ABT is a fantastic game.  I have loved every second I’ve played it, and I hope it continues getting updates.  I just find it hilarious that this was the game that made it through the great AB purge of 2017, and not, say, Classic or Seasons.  That said, this is still a great game.  (Please don’t take this the wrong way)

moi
    @moifirst

Latest news. Both Shockwave Spire and the Spark Run end (and thus also start) at 1 AM local time for me.
    So here has nothing changed.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I have auto-update turned off for ABT, so I guess I’ll wait until the end of this last day and redeem my tokens before updating.

Pako
    @pako

I have a handful of tokens left in the pouch… so let’s try this update….

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Don’t install this update!!! Again this bug! Challenge run open in 0.000001 sec and close in 0.000001sec ! Shame on you R/E !

Asen_77
    @asen

At this moment my time is 20:34 and this is what I see

B6AA67F7-32CC-4C48-BF17-50EDE67D03B2.jpeg

Before that my day ends at 2:00 AM. Now will end at 21:00!

moi
    @moifirst

@asen I suppose you’re still in daylight saving time. For me that ended a few weeks ago and my event ends at 20.00 as mentioned earlier in this topic.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen same here. I increadible happy of this new feature! Newer understand, why Europe company made coolest things in North American prime time! We all know, biggest and hardest battles in Event run start near one hour before reset. I lose many, many 1st places, because felt asleep, and even facepalming phone not woke me up! Hard to compete in 2-3am! So I install update, play all dayly stuff, including Challenge run. Took 1st place in Challenge run and Event run. 6 hours later I tryed to check Challenge run … Can’t open! Because of very fast open/close. Event run still playable. Dejavu.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst No, change time few weeks ago!

@papakarlo
    North America is huge market and many players that are paying for games. For me that is answer. I am not sure is this just a time change for every one at same time, or different for different time zones?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@papakarlo

It works properly for me.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@asen you’r right I think. In both cases. In second one, before this update, was fixed reset time for whole world. For event runs and not only. Now they aded I think more human oriented system, every player ABT in the world have reset Event runs at nice evening time (9-10pm). To be honest, I don’t know why this happend (if happend), because I thinked years of it. But not made a single post here about it. Every time was more important bugs, like now. Who care about nice feature ergonomic Event runs if Challenge runs can’t be opened on android AGAIN? Rage wave is comming R/E, prepare your excuses!

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

So fast! I can open Challenge run now! Even more. I already in bronze league! So Challenge run reset times moved also?

Update. For my time zone GMT +2 Live events moved to 21:00, but Challenge runs reset to 22:00! Nice! And thank you very much tor that! No more facepalming phone at 3pm :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New update 1.48.1h

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.