New Event – Volcanicus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

• A new event has started! The top prize is Volcanicus.

This event uses one TF and (obviously) no energonicon.

Special feature(s) – fast forward mode and implosion TNT blocks

The event banner for Volcanicus

The bonus squad is Gestalt (20), consisting of Omega Supreme (17 / SR Killer) and Volcanicus (88).

All these TFs and also Devastator (25 / SR Killer) and Optimus Maximus (56) (from Combiners squad) are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parenthesis) after TF and squad names are their (respective) rankings in Spark Run.

Previous event in which Gestalt was the bonus squad.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Dredog
    @dredog

Any tips for using omega?  Mone is L12 with L1 accessories and only destroys things with his special attack.  WMT are impossible

RFredW
    @rfredw

IIRC, there’s a bug to deal with:
    Volcanicus’s Monocle & Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses (both of which claim to increase fire rate) don’t play nice with the transformers’ continuous beam weapons. So don’t equip them.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This seems to be still relevant:

PSA: Do NOT use Omega Supreme’s Sunglasses accessory or Volcanicus’s Monocle accessory. They both are buggy and make the TF to seriously underperform.

Dredog
    @dredog

Thanks. Much better now.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Gold blocks
    Day 2- Cyberformed scenery
    Day 3- Flying Piggies
    Day 4- TNT boxes
    Day 5- Missiles
    Day 6- Gunner Piggies

ph
    @ph

Wish I had read this sooner.  Removing those accessories made a world of difference.  Thanks.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Volcanicus Bird Unlocked

I finally did it. I’ve unlocked every non-war pass character~

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

Congrats @tahtorak! (though I don’t know what ‘non-war pass’ means lol)

So I have neither Volcanicus or Omega Supreme. Who should I grab? (I have less than 10,000 coins so I can only get 1)

I was thinking Volcanicus so I would have something with multipliers the next time this set comes around the Weekly challenge. Or I could get Omega Supreme to help with the Challenge Runs (if it’s better than Menasor). Thoughts?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@voltronpig Get Omega Supreme. He is much better than Volcanicus. Then, Menasor is much better than Omega Supreme.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Volcanicus

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.