New Event – Shockwave

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Shockwave

• A new event has started! The top prize is Shockwave.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s): implosive TNT blocks, only TFs introduced through events and prime pass can be used

The event banner for Shockwave

The bonus squad is The Cybertronians (32 [the worst one]), consisting of Trypticon (54), Acid Storm (98), Sunstorm (100) and Shockwave (115).

All these TFs are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The number (in parentheses) after the squad and TFs are their (respective) Spark Run ranking.

Previous event in which The Cybertronians was the bonus squad.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- All Piggies
    Day 2- Stone blocks
    Day 3- Gunner Piggies
    Day 4- TNT blocks
    Day 5- Gold blocks
    Day 6- Cyberformed scenery

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Since Trypticon Bird is the only character of value in this squad, is there any merit to upgrading his cannons?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have updated his weapon cooldown accessories to grade 2. I don’t know about Cannons but those weapon cooldown accessories were cheaper to upgrade 🤷🏼‍♂️ And it had some effect.

Edit: I think that upgrading Top Hat (damage) accessory is more effective than upgrading Cannons

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Up to 7500 tokens. Unlock Trypticon or overpower Sunstorm,

Sunstorm is currently my only Cybertronian. L16 Overpower is +88% but still leaning towards Trypticon to have for future events. Any thoughts?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot I’m suggesting/voting for unlocking Trypticon

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Upgrading the canons was a waste of crystals and coins.

FYI, I think this is one of those events when you can only use characters unlocked via crates and tokens.

Edit: I see that you added this detail to the special features. Good show!

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Ugh, I messed up big time…

I manged to buy Shockwave Pig early in the event, so I was going to amass enough tokens to instantly level up Trypticon Bird to level 14.

But I accidentally pushed the wrong button and leveled up Shockwave Pig instead.

At least I can buy his gold accessory.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tahtorak

Had a mistake like that here too once, my son pressed the wrong bird and overpowered heatwave😖. Congrats with tryipticon, he’s the best from this squad. I took 11 gold crates this event, 2 overpowers and 4 times gems🙂👌

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Shockwave

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.