New Event: Nemesis Prime – Health Restored!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Nemesis Prime – Health Restored!

• A new event has started! The top prize is Nemesis Prime.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – extra damage and health TNT blocks

The event banner for Nemesis Prime

The bonus squad is The Iconic Transformers (4), consisting of Classic Bumblebee (4), Nemesis Prime (26), Energon Bumblebee (39) and Epic Optimus (84).

All these TFs are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parentheses) after the squad and TF names are their (respective) Spark Run rankings.

Previous event in which The Iconic Transformers was the bonus squad.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Day 1- Cyberformed scenery
    Day 2- Sharktihogs
    Day 3- Flying Piggies
    Day 4- TNT blocks
    Day 5- Stone blocks
    Day 6- Wood blocks

NoahLot
    @noahlot

I only have Epic Optimus. Was going to go for Nemesis Prime but didn’t realize Classic Bumblebee was in this squad too. I guess he’s the best to go for?

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Is it worth putting the Incendiary Rounds on Epic O?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@noahlot Yes, Classic Bumblebee is one of the best TFs but he probably needs Jetpack, Jackhammer and Pirate Hat accessories to be one of the best.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Anyone else having a hard time with this event, without an Iconic Transformer?

I had to recharge my energy twice on the first day, and recharged once on day two. It would have been more if I hadn’t encountered Unicron Pig…

But I WILL get Nemesis Prime Bird!

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tahtorak

Bad targets so far, even with green crown classic bumblebee I’m far from maxed out everyday. Hopefully the last 3 days will be better, need to get 8k more for overpowering classic bumblebee.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

@deindiaan

I dunno… Even when the flying piggies were the targets, I needed to recharge energy three times in order to reach the 200x token reward, and I’m using a character with a 200% promotion bonus.

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Only had to recharge once on day 4 to get the 200 token prize.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@tahtorak

That’s because some targets, like flying piggies have higher thresholds.

Today with stone blocks thresholds are 50k-100k-150k-200k, giving 200-250-500-750 tokens. Flying piggies is 80,160,240,320k

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Regardless, I finally passed the 200 token award without needing to recharge.

Though I DID recharge 3x in order to get the 250 token award and I finally obtained Nemesis Prime Bird!

Nemesis Prime Bird Unlocked

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event: Nemesis Prime – Health Restored!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.