New Event – Epic Optimus

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Epic Optimus

• A new event has started! The top prize is Epic Optimus.

This event uses one TFs and an energonicon.

Special feature(s) – boosted Epic Optimus

The event banner for Epic Optimus

The bonus squad is The Iconic Transformers (2), consisting of Nemesis Prime (15), Epic Optimus (74 81), Energon Bumblebee (30) and Classic Bumblebee (4).

All these TFs are in the token exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

PS. The numbers (in parentheses) after the squad and TF names are their Spark Run rankings.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

Made sure Nemesis Prime was customized to the max & at level 10 (already had a head start on ‘that’ vs Bumblebee so the prudent selction was ‘Nemesis’)…anyway ok so I hit everything in sight, 1st round of the event and got 198 points. The other 3 were less than 350 points. The scoring is a cluster feck in this game. It’s not even fun. These are useless players in yet another tedious event that should be renamed “Mental Masturbation Redux”…hey @exientgreg do the job right or just hang it up…smh

CraftyMitts
    @craftymitts

Oh wait…what customization is ‘broken’ on these players THAT WE NEVER HEAR ABOUT @exientgreg or are we supposed to mind read AGAIN…Oh maybe I’m on that ‘whoops cheaters list by MISTAKE’ again huh…65 minute Spark Run tonight…what a joke that is…I’m not supporting this game anymore by watching ads…what for…

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown Special feature for this event is perma boost for Epic Optimus.

I like this event. Very nice squad. I was prepared to play Classic Bumblebee, but Permanent Fire Power Boost made Epic Optimus better choice. Even with lower promotion he make more points per day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@papakarlo I added boosted Epic Optimus to special features.

I have fully accessorized level 17 Classic Bumblebee and he just clears everything with one or mostly two shots.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@grimlockdown thank you. Yes, Classic Bumblebee is better in many aspects then Epic Optimus. But he very bad against Boss pig. Yestarday I met two Helipigs during Ice day, and this gave me not bad advantage against players, using Classic Bee or Nemesis Prime. Today, Energon Structures, advantage will be even better.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

Here we go, Rocket day! Epic Optimus FTW!

Despite of very poor R/E attention to ABTF, I can admit, this event well thought out. Personal power boost, Rocket day. Only Ballon pigs day (besides 1 TF event) was bad thing, but I think it’s was also intended and will be very often in the future.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Epic Optimus

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.