New Event – Golden Trapjaw

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Golden Trapjaw

• It’s time for a new event! The top prize is Trypticon.

This event uses one TF and an energonicon.

Special features: Halloween theme and elite pigs.

The event banner for Golden Trapjaw

The bonus squad is Variant Versions, consisting of Ultimate Megatron, Ultimate Optimus Prime, High Octane Bumblebee and Goldbite Grimlock.

All these TFs including Trypticon are in the exchange with accessories.

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Another completely pointless event.

moi
    @moifirst

Brief and to the point.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

Great that a Halloween update could be pushed through but nothing for an update so that the people who haven’t been able to play for 2+ weeks can actually play again.

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Ethan we all agree with that post. I think they are at a total lose of how to fix there stuff up.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Halloween targets only score 5 points😩

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@craftymitts, it’s the same every year, and this begins 4 months of holiday themes: Halloween,  US Thanksgiving,  Christmas and lunar new year.  Next month will have flying (cooked) turkeys.

joebee
    @joebee78

Hi

I am relatively new to the game and new to these boards.  I tried searching the forums but couldn’t find an answer.  For the elite pigs, how do you defeat the pigs with the blue plus sign by them?  They don’t seem to lose any health when I hit them.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@joebee78 The blue cross pigs replenish life so you have to keep hitting them to kill them. Some characters at low level won’t be able to hit them hard and fast enough to kill them through. You will just have to dodge them until you have upgraded those characters high enough. Elite pigs were first added to the game with the Spark Run so there should be some discussion about them in the first few pages of that thread (just ignore anything about the Spark Run itself since it has changed quite a bit since then.)

Pako
    @pako

Given that this event allows the use of energonicons, @joebee78, I’d suggest you to use electroblast to deal with flying elite pigs. Healthpack can also be used, right after your bot is hit by them. Granted, your bot has to be able to stand the impact of at least 3 of them to make its use worth it.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@joebee78 @abt Actually Enerbot energonicon is better as it is “only” rare energonicon so you can start using it earlier (i.e. lower level) than Healthpack.

In short

• Grey (elite pig): ignores low caliber fire
    • Blue: regenerates health
    • Purple: delivers more damage
    • Green: has extra health
    • Yellow: shoots more
    moi
    @moifirst

@joebee78 For a more detailed description of what @grimlockdown has correctly described see point 2 of the post of @ramonpontes (= 6th post) in the Spark Run topic.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – Golden Trapjaw

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.