New Event – For the pirate king (Closed; Ended)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event – For the pirate king (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 5 replies - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

All this analysis becomes moot however, when you cannot find the type of battle you want on the board when you want to play it, and you fill in with whatever presents itself.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Very interesting discussion. I will consider spend more time thinking about what I want to do during the next evert. However, in my case there were other considerations that were partly responsible for my spending so much FE on re-spins, and some on stamina drinks. I was not able to play whenever I wanted during this event (out of town for a long weekend), and when I started there were 12 players with scores, and 6 close to or greater than 1000. Several of the top players continued to play and were gaining 1000s of points each day. I didn’t know if they would knock me out of the top 3, especially since I wasn’t able to play except for a few minutes during the last several hours. Couple that uncertainty with a somewhat foolish desire to be 1st, and you have the reason for my approach.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mvnla2 Sure you should spend resources to stay with the competition. And if you are close enough to the top of the leaderboard, I can’t see anything wrong with trying to secure top position. You just have to decide what is a good use of resources.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I was on vacation for the entire event too, but I finished with a score of 10,100. Two other people had scores slightly above 5000, but 4th and lower was somewhere between 2-3000 so I really only needed 3000 points.

It was a 2 day event so you could get up to 15 + 96 + 96 = 207 stamina for free. I estimate I used about 125 stamina for the events so my score was below average, but it was still way more than what I needed to place in the top 3.

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

I won this event with 1500 (yes, one thousand five hundred) medals.

Not only were there no players with big head starts, but no one ever really got going.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum New Event – For the pirate king (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 5 replies - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • The topic ‘New Event – For the pirate king (Closed; Ended)’ is closed to new replies.