Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

100 token level for missile day is 16,000 points

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@joel687

I have a Starscream question for everyone. I can get the shoulder pads that add +10% fire rate. I thought that he fired continuously. What does adding fire rate do for him?

…..
    Okay, I cycled through one of my nodes and tried Starscream out. His emp laser pulses on and off. I guess faster fire rate makes sense

So with Starscream level 12 fully loaded accessories including continuous fire and +10% damage,
    seems he still can’t easily take out a Walking Mortar Tower before he goes off screen.
    WMT only lost ãpprox 50% of strength after being fired upon for the entire duration it was on-screen.

Anyone, will upgrading further make him a better WMT killer?

I’m hesitating upgrading him beyond level 12 because his moving speed *MAY BE* too much and he may end up running off the screen too quickly, before making significant kills.

Somewhat like Chromia and High Octane Bumblebee just rushes off and you just aim as quick as you can and hope for the best.

What’s your experience?

Joel
    @joel687

@armourbender – I can’t be of much help. My Starscream is at level 12, too

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender I have the same experience with my level 13 starscream with 20% damage and 10% fire rate accessories

ED209
    @ed209

Today’s target is 16k to reach the daily tokens limit

Anonymous

Just had Unicron. Blue missiles don’t stun him anymore. :/

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@joel687 and @sam-spargo Thanks for the replies. Lets wait and see how he performs in the live event?

@partshade may we know what are blue missles? Fired from which ABT character(s), please?

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

@armourbender I meant the blue missiles that are fired from that launcher thing. You know, the ones that pulse an EMP when destroyed. Those don’t stun him anymore.

Is there even a transformer that fires blue missiles? xD

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@partshade I’ve noticed the blue missiles can stun monoliths now

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@sam-spargo nope, been that way for a long time now. maybe have the odd glitch here and there but remember that for a while.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@optimuspig Ah, thanks for that. I’m sure the gems from the materials used to be more generous than what it is now. I think I remember 35-40 gem materials at one point.

Mighty Dove
    @mightydove

@datguygamer Now that’s what I call Loyalty… [that or something else] ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mightydove Yes. Loyalty indeed or…inflicting pain on self.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Weirdly, the leader in my cohort today is a +55% promoted EGL. And not just by a little, he’s got double the points as #2. Must be spending a gems (or got lucky and ran into Unicron a couple of times).

There’s a half dozen GBG as well, but fortunately they’re all at bronze level.

Joel
    @joel687

Somehow, I am in first place with a 10,000 point lead, without any recharges. (There was one Unicron run in there) The weird thing, I am guessing that this means no one else in my leaderboard has done any recharges, either. I am used to people spending like mad in the first hour.

I can only figure that most of the really competitive players already have all the accessories they want and aren’t playing today

ED209
    @ed209

Top player has 51k today so first is out the window as usual.

Got the tf just after accessories and sparks

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has any figured out any sort of pattern to whether 1 TF, or 2 TFs or energonicons are going to be used in a competition event?

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@armourbender I totally agree. I have his acid round flail and armada headpiece and missles day has been so easy. I love seeing all the pigs rain down. I’m bouncing between first and third and I haven’t recharged at all.

@joel687
    I think you’re right about people might be done with this event and why staying at the top of the leaderboard is so easy. I only need the shoulders for Starscream. Anything else is just a bonus.

Swing
    @swing

Something very fishy in my group today, first place’s name is NICKNAME, second place is again NICKNAME, and third place is NICK

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@swing

You should take a screenshot of that.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade

I thought that Unicron’s shield had to be down for the EMP from a rainbow missile to have an effect in him.

Joel
    @joel687

I faced Unicron twice today with missiles flying around both times. The blue emp missile had no effect with his shield up or down. It used to, though. Either a bug or a change in the new version maybe?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. Next time I see him, I’ll make a point to pay attention for that.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @joel687 It doesn’t and they have changed it. Also changed are the boardwalk areas to shoot before getting onto Astrotrain in the event nodes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Conveniently, I just completed a Unicron run and I can confirm that the EMP from destroying rainbow missiles works just fine, both with and without shields.

Destroying a rainbow missile in mid-flight freezes Unicron in place for several seconds.

You can tell that he’s been affected when you see that he’s covered in electricity like you would see with normal pigs that get zapped by the EMP.

Once the EMP wears off, the electricity goes away and he quickly moves to his usual position about half-way across the screen.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.