Loyalty is Now live event?????

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 239 total)
  • Replies
  • PBJ
    @aliaspbj

Yup. Same problem. On iPad mini. Was just going for the sparks anyway. I needed one more run to get enough tokens for the 750 token sparks, the last one. Oh well not heart broken, but how fitting that an event called loyalty goes haywire on the last day.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I can’t connect to the event either on Android

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

Totally agree about an event called loyalty going belly up for us ever loyal and patient players. But can confirm sntrooper’s comment about other apps not working either. BBC’s news app isn’t but it’s sport app is working. If this is related then it seems to be random apps affected.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

Grrr. Luckily I purchased all the sparks, but I still have 2k+ tokens that I was going to spend on upgrades, not to mention whatever I would win today. They’d better not cheat us out of them AGAIN.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper This is Rovio. Unlike you I am having no problem on any other apps but only on Transformers the event won’t properly load. Why would you think other apps will get affected by anything in anyway? And even if it was (which it isn’t) why would it affect your connectivity?

Joel
    @joel687

I was able to play a run in the event through the splash page that comes up when you load the app. At the end of the run, nothing to apply to score toward. Oh well. I had to try
    IMG_0243.PNG

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Just found out that Amazon’s S3 web hosting service is down and it is effecting tons of things. The event must be on that service.

Toons.tv isn’t working either.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer i don’t know if it’s that i am seen in many sites as we speak 520 and 524 cloudflare problems everywhere… I believe something is going on with the internet globally. some forums seems not to working as well…

sheepybach
    @paul13

@doctorpiggy
    My BBC news app and all the other UK media apps are streaming A OK it is just this event section not working, as I said on another thread I can increase time and double my score on normal nodes and so the event issue is down to this update of the new area on Android IMHO.

ED209
    @ed209

I have just done 3 times event runs through the splash screen and on the fourth try it asked me tore charge so left it. Don’t know if this will count or not but at least I got three runs in but had to restart the game each time.

All I get is connection errors when trying to use the event icon once the game loads and I’m on iOS

I didn’t update to 1.25.4 and still on 1.24.10.6, is it worth upgrading?

cubeguy
    @cubeguy

Pretty sure the outage is related to AWS s3 being down in the us-east-1 region. The timelines are too close to be a coincidence.

ED209
    @ed209

I hope they get it sorted, I had nearly 5k tokens to spend. Not happy.

My iPad automatically updated to the lastest version of the game which now has the “Coming Soon” area accessible, and the crashed when I tried to access it, and, now I can’t load the game because it keeps crashing at startup. I am livid! Because this is going cost me this entire event and all of the tokens I worked hard to earn.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

@sheepybach
    You assume maybe that I’m in the UK which I’m not. My BBC news app has always worked before. It’s still down now. I’m guessing it is this server problem affecting both the event in transformers and lots more

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

Seems to be back to normal now

pauloaguia
    @pauloaguia

And it seems I posted too soon: I had played a couple of times at the event, saw my token count go up, came here to tell others and when I went back to the game now it’s looping again ?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Event is back. And the one run I did through the pop up counted. All of the other apps I was having problems with are working now too.

Edit: Yep, I jumped the gun too.

Edit 2: And now it’s working again.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Event is working again

The crashing problem I’m having seems to be because the game has reverted itself back to the previous version even though the App Store says that I’m suppose to have the current version installed.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@joel687
    Sorry to hear about that “nothing” score.

Advise all not to please please remember not to run the live event game from the Splash Screen.
    If available, run it from the map screen via the banner on the right hand side.

Ever since that Chinese New Year and Implosion debacle and Happy Valentines I’ve got strange results and so avoided using the splash screen to access the live event game. Was prone to crashing or nonsensical scores or never ran the live event, just gave a mini game.

After Happy Valentines ended it ran a mini game and gave scores for coins but not for the pigs.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Latest bundle for Angry Birds Transformers: Special Event Bundle.

Available for 24 hours today Token Exchange day (now that access to the live event Loyalty has ended),
    starting 01 Mar 2017 @ UTC / GMT+0

Gems 100
    Coins 10,000
    Tokens 1000

Equivalent of USD 4.99. Last attempt to boost your tokens massively by purchasing.

The other Special Offer also ends the same time as Special Event Bundle: 02 Mar 2017 @ UTC / GMT+0

Giving 40% off all gems –

actually it’s still the original price of the gem package,
    they are giving 40% more gems. i.e. equivalent USD 4.95 normaly 150 gems, now getting 210 gems.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@jimmy-necessary

Your “Coming Soon” area was accessible?

Mine just does nothing except popup “Coming Soon”.

I set my iPad3 to not automatically download updates so as to avoid those Implosion type upgrading boo-boos. iOS 9.3.5, Running Angry Birds Transformers 1.24.10.6.

Settings -> General section -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads section -> Apps = slider OFF.

Now you need to purposely go to App Store to check for updates and purposely click Update.

Joel
    @joel687

@armourbender – The new area is there for the 1.25 hard update. It is only on iOS so far, I think

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Brave new world. New transformer released into a new page (Page 4).

As seen for the iOS devices on Apple App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/angry-birds-transformers/id869231055?mt=8

What’s New in Version 1.25.4
    **INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1***
    /NEW FEATURE! Can you defeat the Spark Run?
    /NEW CHARACTER! Time to turn up the volume. Blaster has arrived!
    /NEW ACCESSORIES! Blaster needs his cassettes.
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Maintenance repairs complete.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Loyalty is Now live event?????

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 239 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.