Modding

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 784 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

2.2.0?I Edited so if i edit the nigel and caged birds if i press Shift and P Is crashing with CALL 0 X ? = Random symbol stack so is there a file that is the rio editor because angry birds classic editor work 100%

The error crash look like that

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

You need to decompile starLimits.lua with unluac. Then you need to add proper 1, 2 and 3 stars scores to your level in it.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Rio crashes because Shift+P is outputting decrypted script and it tries to decrypt decrypted script. You need to save it first, then open it and add “filename = (level filename goes here).lua” to end of the file. After that put lua in 7z and encrypt it. In-game press play button in main menu and select your level.

I’m currently making a mod for Rio 1 objects in 2.0.0+. I think it’ll be done by tomorrow.

SGF
    @sgfabn

Thanks, it worked! :) How do I do it?

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

You need unluac for decompiling lua scripts.

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

I have know the angry birds star wars settings.lua manage the bird’s power so maybe i replace the settings file and unlocked green luke without complete jedi level so i get an error with decrypt and edit what i wrong i have use correctly use the HEX key so i get many report of edit the :

bad decrypt
    7452:error:06065064:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:bad decrypt:evp_enc.c:529:
    error in enc

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Settings.lua uses different encryption key. Here’s the one for Star Wars: 653833547068305233615a326a474b3665533931754c7651704c3333767a4e69

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

And Star Wars 2: 74615433766967446f4e6c716434347969506274323162694370566d61366e62

SGF
    @sgfabn

I know that, but how do I edit starLimits? Like this:

L0_0 = {}
    L1_1 = 1000
    L0_0.silverScore = L1_1
    L1_1 = 2000
    L0_0.goldScore = L1_1
    LevelGE_15 = L0_0
    L0_0 = {}
    L0_0.silverScore = 5000
    L0_0.goldScore = 10000
    Level253 = L0_0

Edit 1: There’s a new error:

Error, again.

Now what do I have to unluac?

Edit 2: Fixed Edit 1, and made accurate scores:

L0_0 = {}
    L0_0.silverScore = 6000
    L0_0.goldScore = 11000
    Level253 = L0_0

Edit 3: The last thing that was said in The Ultimate Angry Birds PC Thread is that you can still download from Rovio’s Server. That’s true:

http://download.angrybirds.com/games/AngryBirdsRio/AngryBirdsRioInstaller_2.2.0.exe

And now I have Rio :D

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Now, what happens when you complete level?

SGF
    @sgfabn

New error, okay? What do I have to unluac?

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

Thanks now i get to update and upgrade my birds to green level 3 all

I Get finally to all Birds :

Luke Skywalker

Leia

Han Solo

ChewBacca

Rebel Pilots

Lando

Obi Wan Kenobi

Bugs i found is :

When Leia Princess is level up 3 tutorial is show agressive face but the level max 3 works but it show a another bird image luke wear jedi black without lightsaber knock out pig

And if lando is maxed if you try to press tutorial is crash the game that’s why i try to fix the bug somehow

:)

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Good to know that this upgrade works.

@sgfabn
    , what error is happening now?

SGF
    @sgfabn

The error that’s on an edit of my post :/

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Now you need to add an actual episode data in gamelogic.lua. I have not really worked with 1.0.0 before, so it might take me some time to make a tutorial for that.

SGF
    @sgfabn

Lol! I asked you if there’s a way to add another chapter, and this is already turning into that. :D

SGF
    @sgfabn

Also, where’s the Rio 1 Objects mod?

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

On rio 2.2.0 what file need to edit to enable the editor?Gamelogic.lua or other i am just asking

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

It’s options.lua

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

Great news gamelua was in root folder of rio so what i edit because i set to true and does not show.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

You need to set

releaseBuild = false

cheatsEnabled = true

showEditor = true

in options.lua.

AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

You told me to edit the lua works but i get the crash code call stack not available that is the hard thing i done to rio angry birds classic pretty easy to test level

I get when i add object or nigel caged birds boss etc and test the edited.

SGF
    @sgfabn

ahem, my error?

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

AB Classic 2.0.0 is better for adding new episodes. The only downside is that scripts and levels are encrypted. Also Shift+P is broken. You need OpenSSL and encryption keys first. Then decrypt options.lua and decompile it. Set releaseBuild = false, cheatsEnabled = true, showEditor = true. You need to encrypt levels after making them. Then add scores to starLimits.lua and new episode data in episodes.lua, after that encrypt them.

Shift+P is broken in Rio, too. so to test level you need to pack it in 7z, encrypt it and use Play button on the menu.

SGF
    @sgfabn

Okay, I’ll move it to 2.0.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 784 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.