Modding

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 784 total)
  • Replies
  • ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

We can ask them about QATools.lua file for AB Space.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Darn, well guess I’ll be back to deobfuscating ABGO’s XMLs…

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Does AB Friends has any QA Cheats?

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Check TCRF, it has mentions but crashes when trying to boot the game with them on, also doesn’t have a public editor. Don’t abuse anything online except in Dev/QA servers if a server change function exists.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

I don’t even have an encryption key yet.  There’s folder with editor files in apk.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

I have the encryption key for ABFriends assets, check me on Zenhax for it, you will have to implement that key to the QuickBMS script if using that (recommended) as aluigi (the script creator) isn’t updating the script, also I might get back to ABFriends modding soon to test the latest update, it might’ve fixed crashing for using dev/cheat/debug assets some files for debugging are still missing, making the game likely crash again. The key won’t work for levels off the CDN as they are encrypted with a different key.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Trying to create a levelpack for AB Seasons

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Neat. Does ABSeasons for PC have the level editor present in versions newer than v2.4.1? Anything new? I added Red’s ability to the Minion Pig, but that unfortunately still crashed the game…

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Ability sources are hardcoded, so it would be IMPOSSIBLE to add a new one…

BoyWhiteBird
    @flibberveggie

uhm, hi.. i’m new to ABN and i’m interested in modding Angry Birds were can I find a level editor?

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

What game? ABClassic (Original) or other ABClassic game? The internal (in game files but disabled) or fan-made editor (ABLE)? If you want the internal one (IF THE GAME HAS THE NECESSARY FILES, ABCLASSIC FOR PC DOES NOT HAVE THEM), decrypt, unpack, decompile options.lua, set showEditor to true, compile (with Lua 5.1.5 {32-bit}, with debug info stripped) the modified decompiled Lua, archive it in 7-Zip (the only file in it, no folders) and encrypt the archive with the game’s asset encryption key, to use on PC/MACOSX, replace options.lua in data/scripts with the encrypted archive, on Android, replace options.lua in data/scripts with the encrypted archive, for iOS I have no clue…

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

I think it’s same for iOS, you just need to sign app afterwards.

P. S: I think my levelpack for AB Seasons will be ready by Sunday.

BoyWhiteBird
    @flibberveggie

Angry Birds Classic for PC

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Unfortunately, the level editor files aren’t present in any public builds of ABClassic for PC…

Calvin
    @buenavides1

The only angry birds game that I have is on my mobile device.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Going to try to modify AB2, kinda have a better experience for modding Unity games…

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

No levelpack today. I had no spare time to finish 5 more levels.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Yep, ABBreakfast 1+2 (Friends [Flash] likely too, with the unopenable ones) uses encryption for its PAKs, aluigi confirmed. I’ll still try to pull the key sometime…

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

That’s good. I’ll try to post levelpack soon.

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

https://yadi.sk/d/RCjDBQQAyapVkQ

More info and 5 more levels tomorrow.  Can only post them on Thursday.

P.S: Can’t really do anything about all levels camera position.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

Remember when I said ABB1+2’s (Friends {FLASH} too) main game runners are obfuscated? They definitely are, luckily ABB1+2 left a file called AngryBirdsBreakfast_secure_map.xml, and looking at the file mentions the obfuscator, SecureSWF (v3) as well as the true script locations and scripts themselves.

BoyWhiteBird
    @flibberveggie

heres a mod i’m working on

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

In AB Breakfast try looking into binary data files. They seem to look like scripts for me.

DEAD_ACCOUNT
    @dante-mele

They aren’t scripts, they are plaintext XMLs. and they don’t mention encryption keys.

On the other hand, Rovio went from using compiled LUAs from LUA 5.1.5 (32-bit) for ABClassic to LUA 5.1.0 (32-bit) compiled LUAs.

SGF
    @sgfabn

Wow! That is cool! If only there was a way to get that level editor working on my ABS.

(Then I wouldn’t have to mod AB Classic 1.0.0) :D

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 784 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.