Mighty Hat Upgrade?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Hat Upgrade?

• I’m curious has anyone upgraded their Samurai Hats in the Hat shop since the new update? If so did it cost anything? I tried but I don’t have the full hat set for that one. This only applies if you have completed a set for only the Samurai hats at this time.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Yes, you need the full hat set. First upgrade will cost 25.000 black pearls, second upgrade will take 50.000 black pearls. For every single hat!

Shuckle
    @shuckle

And how much do they improve?

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Just like a normal hatset upgrade and slingshot upgrade as usual. A little bit poor.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello everyone, I’m new</p>

foulmouthedleon
    @foulmouthedleon

I have one of the Samurai hats. So it’d take about a year to acquire the rest at 5K ME tokens. Not worth it. The amount of time and $$ involved aren’t equal to another 11FP on my birds.

Den
    @den

I wouldn’t bother getting mighty hats at all.

Even if you get them at 1500 ME coins when they’re cheap, for the price of 2 hats you can get 3 x 100,000 feathers during a FF. That’s good for 6 bird levels (more if your cards are below epic gold). The mighty hat might give you a boost if that bird’s highest hat is +6 or less, but you’ll eventually get a legendary hat and at that point mighty hat only gives you 1 extra.

So unless your card levels are maxed out, getting mighty hats isn’t worth it.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty Hat Upgrade?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.