Mighty eagles bootcamp score

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagles bootcamp score

• <p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi everyone. I was hoping to figure out why my score was negated after I played the bootcamp training today. My Id is 11402241966. I got about 44.7 million and once it loaded back to bootcamp it said I had played and got 0. Is mighty eagles bootcamp working or what should I do?</p>

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
    @nas76

It’s happened to me a couple of times, it’s most likely your internet connection dropped at a bad moment and it didn’t register.  Just pay the 60 gems and play again and then raise a ticket with Rovio, they usually refund you the 60 gems when that happens but you should include a screenshot of your top score being 0 first by way of proof when you raise your ticket.

Andrew Stewart
    @andrew-stewart

Ok. I took a screenshot. Where do I go to raise a ticket with Rovio?

SB311
    @sb311

@andrew-stewart, here is the link I use:

https://angrybirds2.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I wish there was an easier way to send them messages without having to enter all the information they ask for, but I have a feeling it is to discourage people from contacting them. :(

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Oh, sweet innocence. I will check here every now and then, drinking the tears of despair from newbies…

Erm… cough… you can do that in-game. Tap left corner down at setup icon and the question mark. You will be taken to FAQ and tapping a plus (+) sign will let you give you piece of mind for Rovio.

Well, it’s supposed to do that. Not that anyone actually read those… or care about them. Other than bot giving straight out text book answers.

Please, excuse my saltiness. It’s a bad habit, resulting from playing AB2 and being effed up again and again and again(…) by Rovio.

Edit: Erm… I know I should be more friendly and helpful, but I can’t help it. Rovio has ruined me. :'(

@andrew-stewart
    , I may or not own you an apology, depending if I perform an “experiment”…

Just in case you did not know, that’s a poke on Rovios direction. :->

Yes, I’m that old.

Andrew Stewart
    @andrew-stewart

For the record I’m not a newbie, but I never considered trying to contact rovio because I only get screwed over every so often. I think my WiFi is sucky when I’m in another room of the house.  I just am tired of it. Shouldn’t have happened this time. I really just want to see if they even get back to me. It’s funny cuz I’m sure rovio is aware of it’s problems because every so often they just give you “reparations” like a few things as recompense for things being screwy.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@andrew-stewart, looks like I do own you an apology!: “I only get screwed over every so often.”

I thought every seasoned bird slinger knew the futility of contacting Rovio, unless one wants to collect their useless textbook “answers” like “you lost something because of game bugs? You just need to play more and buy gems from us!”.

Edit: The mentioning of Rovio is enough to make even board software to time out?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Dang… the message got duplicated…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Mighty eagles bootcamp score

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.