Matilda's class Druid is broken!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Matilda's class Druid is broken!

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

So the JAnuary release will also add new class for Blues. In January, in daily calendar, the net set will be Banner Breaker set.

Anonymous

Man this glitch takes a bad punch at the Venom team. D:

Anonymous

@partshade wanna be my friend on Facebook?

Anonymous

@donewithpigs Sure but only if it’s for Angry Birds. That’s the only reason I have the account :P. I’ll send you a PM with my FB name.

SMB
    @bjesomar

Ninja pigs are so annoying w/o having this ability working in proper way :D

Anonymous

Now Ninja and Pig Knights still take 50% of the little/big attacks. Poseidon’s health is down to 33.5k, his attack power down to 430 damage. Nature Pigs’ Tremor ability is now nerfed, increasing improvements to Guardian and Priestess, nerfing Druid class- All the issues and improvements. Now Druid is pretty useless, even Rainbird heals better than her.
    Now there aren’t too much reasons why we choose Venomous team. Too bad.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

This is actually not that big a deal for the venomous team (at least for me).

I still use the venomous team. I use Druid mostly for the thorn attack, and Rainbird is used more often for cleansing and healing. And Matilda’s medicine works just fine. The only change I have made is to switch out the Nightmare set for the Sweet set.

GeMek
    @gemek

Since I’m very early in the game (level 17 mastery 4-5, I tend to make big breaks in games when I get bored), the Druid’s bug really impacted my gameplay style. Before the glitch my usual team was: Samurai-Druid-Captain and I had to adjust it to Paladin-Rainbird-Druid to be able to keep up with enemies’ damage. Before, Druid alone was able to do this.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Matilda's class Druid is broken!

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.