Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@datguygamer – Yeah, I am just going to miss the healing while grinding 14-5 with underpowered friend birds.

Pointless
    @pointless

@burbman Red’s Classes drop off after Paladin, given, and besides Samurai, you’ve really only got Stone Guard as an everyday option (maybe a valid choice if you are thinking of using TBird). My question is, why even consider a Red right now, if you don’t use any Class save Paladin?

burbman
    @burbman

@pointless – My strategy for getting all classes up to max mastery each time an increase has occurred has been to pick three primary birds and play their classes exclusively as I grind, and also pick their classes for dojo upgrades before the other two each time the three hour timer expires. This time I picked Red, Chuck and Bomb as my primaries, and they all have quite a bit more mastery than my Matilda and Blue classes with this approach. I have found that dojo offerings per opportunity are very good when down to just two color options, and of course they go to infinite as soon as there is only one color option.

The downside to this is that I will probably need to drop down to cave 4-5 or Mouth Pool to grind when I get to my “weaker” classes for each bird.

Note to self – always include a Matilda class in first wave to maintain healing properties while grinding.

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

I’m level 70 but max mastery 62 and I’m getting SMOKED in the new event and in the dungeons. I have mastery level 62 sets and decent number of shards on each set, but it isn’t enough for the level 70 opponents. Any advice? My days of grinding are over and if I can’t beat anything anymore even with my strong birds, I think my Epic days are, too.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bikerdood Really? Is the event that hard? I haven’t started but I will so maybe i will see it myself then. Can you post a screencap to show how tough they are? Like stats and stuff.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@datguygamer @bikerdood

The codes for level matching to lvl 60-70 is skewed and Rovio admitted that on their facebook fan page. They are fixing it and will be pushed very shortly. Then we shouldn’t get smoked now. (although I never did cuz I had plenty of potions, and used this advantage to get ahead of the field)

bikerdood
    @bikerdood

@datguygamer @dragonofheart73
    I couldn’t get past The Holidays Are Coming! Level 2 and it only has two rounds! Rovio just pushed an update and I was able to three-star it just now.
    I also refuse to use potions because that would mean needing to grind for elements.
    Hopefully they also fixed the dungeons because that has been my main source of snouts.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bikerdood @dragonofheart73 No, I meant (as an example), how much damage did the pigs deal? What level were they?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@datguygamer

One of the elf pigs dealt 4.5k damage in one hit. That’s how screwed up it was

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dragonofheart73 Wow, screwed up indeed. Thankfully it’s fixed.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

It seems when they eased up the pigs in the events, it affected the caves as well. I was able to clear Cave 19 without having to guaff so many poitions and was able to use level 60+ friend birds instead of being choosy with strength.

Although the final boss took a while…. nearly 125K hitpoints.. insane.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Here’s a fancy new Mastery graph from me, to show you my current progress!

Closest to rank up:
    – Elite Seadog: 126 to go to 54!
    – Elite Cleric: 239 to go to 56!
    – Illusionist: 639 to go to 51!

Furthest from rank up:
    – Lightning Bird: 10133 to go to 62
    – Elite Skulkers: 8928 to go to 54
    – Priestess: 8789 to go to 57

Closest to completion:
    – Wizard: 148 Dojo purchases left
    – Elite Mage: 193 Dojo purchases left
    – Elite Paladin: 202 Dojo purchases left

Furthest from completion:
    – Elite Thunderbird: 430 Dojo purchases left
    – Illusionist: 402 Dojo purchases left
    – Elite Skulkers: 365 Dojo purchases left

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 I’m coveting your Elite Rogues. Just so you know.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

My rank ups from the event

Screenshot_20161228-074708.png

Screenshot_20161228-074718.png

Screenshot_20161228-074723.png

Screenshot_20161228-074732.png

Screenshot_20161228-074737.png

Most classes went up one rank. Blues classes and lower rank classes went up a couple of ranks

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Thanks Dataguy! ;P

@jamairoqui

Same as I’m coveting everyone’s Elite Druid. :P

@sam-spargo

You’re making some nice progress yourself :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I guess I am forever stereotyped as the data guy. :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 @sam-spargo

Well done to both of you

@datguygamer

I remember a while ago I kept calling you “datguydata” by mistake, so I think you are right. But I have to say I’m glad you are and very grateful for the time you put in helping us.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Haha guess you are right. I like being here. :)

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

My progress
    ABEMastery161228.png

Pointless
    @pointless

@jacek-jedrzejowski nice M70s on Paladin and Wizard. These two are my main focus right now, but I’ve only got mine to M67 so far.

Atom
    @atom

epic 12252016.png

I’ll add mine to the mix. Mostly working on Paladin and Wizard but almost to 70 on those. Then I’ll work on Tricksters and Seadog.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

Thanks, next are SD, Samurai, TB and Skulkers :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.