Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

Well… done.

That was certainly an interesting experience! XD

1.jpg

@lolol
    @smwforever45 is correct! It’s called (screen) Grab + Artboard + Keynote (on a Macintosh!) Lol XD

Whitemusk
    @lolol

Yoo, thanks man, and I always thought there was some hidden burton, lol

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

I’m at a loss as to how to efficiently auto-play-grind for snouts now :/ they’ve nuked the caves in that regard, it seems

Pointless
    @pointless

@joanna-caccavo the Caves have been nerfed, yes, but moreso due to the 5-Wave cap. The Brutes in 13 still payout Snouts at a decent clip. If you are after purely Snouts, though, try Mouth Pool (until also nerfed), providing, of course, that your Birds are strong enough to KO the Necromancer each Wave before he flees (10 Snouts each time except the final Wave).

Joanna Caccavo
    @joanna-caccavo

@pointless

Thanks! Where’s the mouth pool?

Pointless
    @pointless

@joanna-caccavo it’s the dead end path in the middle of the lake, on the south side of the final mountain (i.e. WizPig Castle). It is through a Friendship Gate, so you will have to borrow a Bird, or go at it with only 2 of yours (definitely doable if they are strong enough).

burbman
    @burbman

@smwforever45 – Confirmed Mastery for missing levels

65 to 66 = 11,570
    66 to 67 = 11,785

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman
    Thank you! The first post is edited.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

My rank ups from event rewards

Knight,guardian and avenger are at rank 36 palidin is rank 42

Bard is rank 23 and spies are rank 39

Lightning bird and rainbird are rank 37

Sea dog is almost rank 22

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Just one rank up from the event for me. My Wizard got to Level 62 making it my second Chuck class to do so. Mage got to 62 last week.

That’s 4 classes to 62 now, the others being Bomb Pirate and Matilda’s Witch. All others at 61.

Really no will to grind for mastery these days so going to 70 will take a while…

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed I’ve got Samurai, Wizard and Spies up to 62. That’s it. Finally pushed Witch up to 60… urgh.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

!angryde I only hope you can reach max this time before they increase the limit. :/

Whitemusk
    @lolol

Guys, for the next event, frost savage class, which birds I need to focus working up? Currently my best birds are samurai, wizard, druid, trickster and spies. I’m lv 70 and at mastery 35. I wasnt doing very well at the pirates event before.. thanks

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryde Good going! I got Witch to 63 this weekend. She’s starting to be real mighty! ;)

I also spend some LCs on the 3x GPM and got level 72 replacement items for a few set items I already had and a couple new for me:

Got Matilda’s Honey Jar part of Sweet!. For Blues, I got the Robot part for my Bleep! set as well as a (as of yet) lonely Hunter’s Horn and a lonely Ballista. For Bomb, I got Naval Gun for Boarding! as well as a lonely Navigator for Finisher.

I got a couple others I knew I wouldn’t use and scraped them for shards and ressources.

Overal, not bad last week other then I got demoted to Silver in the Arena and I don’t give a crap ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 A small change Yoshi Man. Mastery now starts from a nice 100 instead of 105. The rest are all same. Also *Level 7 to level 8: 970 (differences of 150, 160-ish range basically).
    The rest are troublesome as they are still encrypted for me. Darn, I never thought the Dalvik generator would fail me. Wow, Rovio puts more security in encrypting codes than actually providing security against cheaters.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Maybe the cheaters give them more money car payment than the rest of us do (using other people’s money, no doubt). Got to get their priorities right, right?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Haha exactly.

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed Good job, dude! I’m probably gunna spend 100 LCs or so during the next 5xRR… and just hope for the best, eh?

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Hey… I’m not utterly incapable of spending LCs. However, it’s generally when the cost/benefit analysis is undeniably skewed. My sets – both area and standard – are wretched ATM.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Sets and shards are both expendable upgrades. if you want to use your LCs (and 100 at that), use them to buy at least one new class that you’re missing.

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer you are barking up the wrong tree, that’s a given. I am waiting for @angryde to “discover” the newest Class for Red…and actually purchase Paladin :)
    TBH I think he’s putting this off just to cause us all anguish…pleasure in other’s pain (I absolutely love that German word)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Well let’s see when he discovers the class. :P

burbman
    @burbman

My Paladin and Wizard are about to hit M70. I am planning on focusing on TBird next for Chuck, but which class for Red should be up next? I know Samurai hits hard, but I do not generally play with any other Red class.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman Samurai is a great alternative for Paladin and once it gets its own elite upgrade, you can bet that it is gonna be on par with Elite Paladin. Go for that.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.