Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sutekh137

Well I didn’t come up with the exploit but by “me” I meant other than you, I am also one other guy who exploited the Golden Pig battles back in v1.0.8.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@datguygamer

Yes, I know what you meant. *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So i made one run. I have before i run the node in cave 11-4 my paladin have 8489 and after the node was 8340 so i had 149 mastery points same time my witch had 2583 and after it was 2434 again 149 mastery tokens. So that mean that the cave 11-4 give maximum 150 mastery points?

So how is now the mastery i obtain in 11-4 at 1.5.4

Paladin

1st run

Before 8489
    After 8340
    Mastery 149

2nd run

Before 8340
    After 8178
    Mastery 162

3nd run

Before 8178
    After 8059
    Mastery 119

Witch

1st run

Before 2583
    After 2434
    Mastery 162

2nd run

Before 2434
    After 2272
    Mastery 162

3nd run

Before 2272
    After 2153
    Mastery 119

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer @sutekh137 count me as one of the “exploit”ed as well :)

burbman
    @burbman

Never used the time zones, but I sure banked a lot of LC back when I could replay the golden pig level. Didn’t even seem like an exploit at the time, since the replay button was right there.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So i am running now the 4-5 Cave and here are the results

Paladin

1st run

Before 7321
    After 7142
    Mastery 179

After Running A dodge round i won 500 mastery for paladin so from 7142 minus 500 = 6642

2nd run

Before 6642
    After 6492
    Mastery 150

3nd run

Before 6492
    After 6345
    Mastery 147

4th Run

Before 6345
    After 6190
    Mastery 155

Witch

1st run

Before 1415
    After 1236
    Mastery 179

2nd run

Before 1236
    After 1086
    Mastery 150

3nd run

Before 1086
    After 939
    Mastery 147

4th Run

Before 939
    After 784
    Mastery 155

So i believe that the 4-5 gives more mastery in the long run from the 11-4 cave.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sutekh137 We have another one and it’s @pointless! Welcome to the party, fam.

@burbman
    There was an easier exploit found later after they removed the replay buttons. After performing it and reopening the game, the screen where the pig used to give you coins, he would keep repeating the process and you didn’t even need to play! That I found myself but didn’t share here as I didn’t have an account back then. It was fun; kept my device open for 198 hrs straight. :P

@elpapam
    So unless Rovio “balances” game economy again, 4-5 seems a good source for now.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer it seems this way i am playing in auto play the 4-5 and i have always the lowest 145 and the highest 190. The 11-4 has less mastery than the 4-5 as we speak.

Pointless
    @pointless

I used the time zone Exploit to amass a horde that I haven’t yet gone through half. And with the game definitely having released its “You Want it Darker”, it should be enough for me until the end.

RIP Old Friend

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pointless

I amassed a lot, but after getting all the Epic gear and buying Mastery, it went quick.

“Hallelujah”, indeed! (I don’t know much more of his work than that, sadly…)

Does this thread take forever to load and edit for anyone else, or is it just me?

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Pointless
    @pointless

@sutekh137 even with my flush bank account I never used LCs to purchase Mastery (barring a couple of accidental Dojo mishaps), and ground the old fashioned way up to the max. Maybe this is why I still have my stockpile :)

And if I can be so presumptuous about you having an interest, please check out “In My Secret Life”, one of the saddest, hauntingly beautiful odes to lost love out there (please ignore the art-surd video though).

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@pointless

*tips hat* You are truly a master of mastery! I spent a lot of LC on the 75 coins option at the Dojo to quickly get up to level 12 when they did that first raise…

I might very well have an interest and will check out what you mention! Thanks!

sutekh137

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sutekh137 @pointless I have used LCs to buy anything that the game offers and still have boatloads left to support me.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    Interesting research, thank you! I’ll make sure to update the first post once I come home from Uni today.

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

Go for cave 17-9 to gain mastery! Right now seems to be heavily nerfed, too. I accidentally entered the level instead of trying the 17-10 boss nerf to gain some snouts. The pigs in 17-9 are level 61 but of ridiculously low health. Until now I have encountered pigs as weak as 68 hp, the “strongest” ones had only 700 hp. I am earning somewhere between 160 and 220 mastery points per run. Use any multi-hitting class of Chuck/Blues and any other bird and you are done. You don´t even need the second bird because Chuck will wipe out all the waves instantly. So this level can be played very quickly. Doing this I easily pushed some of my classes to 60 or even 61.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 no need to thank me we are helping ourselves and people from this comunity :)

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@smwforever44 I posted pic showing 59->60 on previous page.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jacek-jedrzejowski It’s @smwforever45. He hasn’t dropped to one number down yet. :P

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

LOL I cannot copy entire name so I always type ‘5’ at the end but this time I hit incorrect key :D

Btw @datguygamer do you have any information regarding premium elite class sale (90 -> 60 LC) in near future?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jacek-jedrzejowski Christmas sales will be starting as per the codes in v1.5.4 which will offer premium classes on a 33% sale. Also there are sales in the codes just during this upcoming Tinker Titan event for all classes but I don’t know whether they will activate them or not as they have abandoned sales in the past even though they coded them in fully…

@smwforever45
    Sorry it took so late but work has been a draining experience for me. L1->L2 is 105 Mastery and L2-L3 is 225. I could access the mastery parts after some process but some of those are still tough for me to decrypt. So it may still take more time to complete this darn lengthy table. I hope you don’t mind the delay.

Also saying this beforehand, the difference in mastery requirement for levels is not uniform or not in an increasing order either. like M52 to 53 is 175 while M48 to 49 is 180 and later it decreases again and afterwards increases. I don’t know why they did that.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

@datguygamer tnx a lot! I was losing my patience and almost bought 2 remaining elites. I’ll wait more and save 60LC :D

About increases and decreases – they do it to keep us busy figuring it out ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@jacek-jedrzejowski Fair warning, keep collecting Lucky Coins but also keep in mind that they may abandon this sale as well and push it back to new year or something like that. Yes, it is planned but Rovio tends to change around plans a lot. So start hoarding and be patient. :)

Also yeah, they like to do that as well. A lot of people contributed to the mastery requirements and it took such a long time what did they do? Revamp the entire thing altogether. It pains and angers me at the same time to see a 99% complete table turned to blank for the most part now.

angryde
    @angryde

@bigmac69 Great tip – thanks! XD

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Hey all,

Maybe I missed this in a previous post or other thread, but what are mastery drops on the new Eastern Cobalt Plateau 9? I just noticed it sparkling and played it, and the opponents are level 60 for me. You can play it with three birds and it is relatively easy, and quickly replayable (unlike Cave battles).

(Red Giant Valley 4 also has level 60 pigs, but that is a two-bird situation.)

I can’t grind it and see how much mastery it gives because all my birds are already at 61…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jacek-jedrzejowski
    The link to this picture is broken :(

@sutekh137

I favour the caves. The island levels, if you choose to use those for grinding, require a heavy amount of player intervention because you’re so quickly through the level. I like to have the game work for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.