Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 OMG Yosh… that spreadsheet is so you… in so many ways. XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I should be Excel Yoshi not Red Yoshi. XD

I actually love making tables and diagrams since my childhood. My earliest ones are from 2006. Back then, however, I mostly tracked down how often I played which games. I don’t do this anymore since 2014. It just got annoying having to write a “Game name: 1” notice EVERY time before I played a game. Gah! XD

Yet still, I STILL learn more about Excel every day. Just yesterday, I used CONCATENATE() for the first time. XD

angryde
    @angryde

Well, the event is over.

I was only able to manage a pathetic 1* and 6000 (ALL).

Anyway, post-event reward(s), here’s where I’m at –

mastery.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Still just three M15’s – but I see you’re getting there slowly. Keep going :D

Anonymous

Woohoo! All 15s for me:
    image.png

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Woohoo! Way to go!
    Now you can write a support ticket to Rovio that says “Hey, it tells me to unlock more bird classes to get more offers in the Dojo, but I can’t see any more bird classes?” I’d love to see the reply to that :P

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    LOL. You mean if they actually reply at all?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Hah! I think they will. :P

You can give it a try at least!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Alrighty, guys! Here’s my current table!

Here are the classes that ranked up:
    – Illusionist: from M2 to M4
    – Skulkers: from M7 to M8
    – Frost Savage: from M11 to M12
    – Pirate: from M11 to M12
    – Mage: from M12 to M13
    – Rainbird: from M11 to M12 (with a little bit of help from me)

And here are the classes that are next in line!
    – Cannoneer (11 -> 12): 2022 to go
    – Lightning Bird (12 -> 13): 2313 to go
    – Paladin (13 -> 14): 2629 to go
    – Sea Dog (10 -> 11): 3118 to go
    – Berserker (11 -> 12): 3459 to go
    – Treasure Hunters (11 -> 12): 6895 to go
    – Guardian (12 -> 13): 9373 to go

Super thrilled for Paladin to rank up! He’s so close to being done! And Spies aren’t far behind!

EDIT: I’ll also have to correct my spreadsheet from earlier. Since I missed my 4th GPC run, the earliest I can get Thunderbird now is November 7 in the best scenario, as long as there’s no sale. The worst scenario gives me November 21. The realistic middle scenario gives me November 14.
    However, if there’s a sale on, I could obtain Thunderbird as early as within two weeks, even in the worst scenario. Hopefully there will be a sale so I can close this chapter and claim another personal milestone :D
    Spreadsheet on how many LCs I still need
    (Click for a full-screen picture!)

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde for the love of what you hold dear, BUY PALADIN ALREADY!!!

It seriously pains me to see that and think of you playing this game without that Class.

I know you won’t, though… :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    What pains me more is to see this “08/15”, as we Germans would say, version of the Knight! Even though I know it’s not his fault – it still hurts my heart! XD

Once he buys Paladin the chart will just feel weirder, anyway… he would have Paladin but not Thunderbird, Bard, Sea Dog or Skulkers. XD

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 true enough, yet can you imagine the game without Paladin? I use him always (barring Arena Objectives), so I am truly biased. The rest are not in the same class (pun intended)…well, maybe SeaDog.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I gotta say I lived rather well with Samurai before I had Paladin. XD
    I still use Samurai if I need his awesome shield, or that little pinch more damage he deals compared to Paladin. Otherwise, Paladin is my go-to class for anything.

I’ve used Bard quite a lot, too!

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I am not knocking Samurai, per se…very useful and Red’s second best Class for sure, but Paladin’s heal and shield is so much more beneficial, IMHO.

And I barely use Matilda at all…once again barring any Arena Objectives.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

I use Palladin all the time too although I quite like Stone Guard and Samurai for some stuff. I really don’t think I would have had the same success in this game without Palladin.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless @smwforever45 @pixelyzed Yes, weird is right XD Obviously, I borrow friends’ E-Paladin and have a blast… same with E-Sea Dog and E-Thunderbird. Sure, I want them… but… (neuroses). Lol. I suppose because I’ve never owned these classes, I’ve just adapted to playing without them… BUT, when I borrow them, I often think – “Wow, this is so much easier… (imagine if ALL my classes were this strong!)” Hey, I’ll get around to it eventually… XD

Ed. @poptimus Congrats! Satisfying, I bet! XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus Congrats, man.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus

Congrats from me too :)

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@poptimus
    Congrats! For increasing the mastery cap.

@angryde
    ………

Anonymous

@angryde @suzyq @datguygamer

Thanks! Feels good, but also a little weird not to have any grinding left to do. I actually stopped grinding the event and let someone pass me for third place, because I only needed the 6000/all slot and nothing else. Took one re-spin to get.

@aufar-ramadhan

Thanks to you too, and LOLOLOL. I sure *hope* we’re all only joking about another level/mastery cap increase coming soon. I’m hoping to stick around at the top of the arena food chain for at least a couple months. Fingers crossed!

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde all kidding aside, what really is unfortunate in your case is that five of the six Classes you are missing already have the Elites, meaning that you won’t be able to get them through Events, like you were able to with Illusionist. Well, not until they release the Super-Elites, that is…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Elite Paladin/Thunderbird/Bard/Sea Dog/Skulkers were never obtainable through events anyway. They are only available as LC purchases.

BTW, three more rank-ups for me today. Paladin made it to M14, woohoo! I also got Lightning Bird to M13, and Cannoneer to M12. All of the mastery values for those classes are still valid.
    The current classes that I’m trying to rank up are Guardian, Sea Dog, and Treasure Hunters. In fact, Sea Dog will hit M11 very soon. (I’m sorta letting the game run for me in the background while I play some OpenTTD on my computer. I got a sweet new 24″ monitor for it – such a huge thing!)

EDIT: And indeed, Sea Dog made it :)

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 yes, which is also why the respective Elites were purchase only. Just is a bad situation for our friend, who has no other way to get these Classes…unless he finds a way to loosen those purse strings, that is :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    I read somewhere that the new class is called SuperDuper Elite class. They have 3 legs.

@angryde
    PLEASE BUY PALADIN. You have teased pointless enough.
    thanks

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds even Matilda’s Classes? I mean, I get the other ones…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.