Mastery Points

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 2,264 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 You could have asked me. :P

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley congratulations on getting all your birds to 15.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq thanks. How are you doing?

Zhiwei Zheng
    @zhiwei-zheng

I love this game, but I was nearly giving up after over 100 times fail tries on wave 1 in Wizpig castle. There was simply no other way to boost my birds but by leveling up mastery. However, leveling up mastery at that time was another impossible thing – 4 mastery points on average for every fight, therefore 1000 fights to go from M2 to M3 and that was merely 10% boost. It was so desperate that I can’t even finish the storyline of this little game, even Dark Souls didn’t bring this despair. Then I let the Mighty Eagle to sweep wave 1, but it felt as good as cheating. That was not the end,the second run on daily dungeon and the cave was even harder, so I uninstall the game and start over.

What for? I happened to notice a bug, training on my M1 classes gave them a jump to M10. It also happened when I started a new class from M1 and continue farming without quitting the game for several hours. I assume there is another hidden conscientious level up requirement or it simply uses 24.

So, basically in the second run, I kept pushing the game progress forward after the mastery was enabled until I retrieved the sword and did all those training(it was so lagging at the end). Unfortunately my game was down after a phone call, but the result wasn’t bad, M15 Druid, M14 Trickster, M12 Rogue, M10 rainbird, M7 samurai, which was consistent with their attendance in the game. Yesterday, I bought a Wizard, and with hours of farming and training, I restarted the game at the point where it was 4400 to M3. It became -281k to M3 which is M14, 13k to M15. After several hours farming, I got 300 mastery points increase and restarted again, it became -170k to M15.

There are only two chances you can use this bug, fisrt is then game run when one class goes to M2 and the second is the next time you start the game. Also, when leveling up by training, birds could also earn mastery points without attending fights, needs confirmed.

If someone is gonna report this bug, please also tell ROVIO to redesign the mastery system. It is too good a game to give up.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley my birds are way behind yours. My highest birds Paladin and Wizard are at level 11, level 10 – 12 birds, level 9 – 7 birds, level 8 – 7 birds and level 7 – 2 birds.

I’ve been taking it slowly and didn’t want to keep levelling up the birds as I was very short on complete sets. Last month on 5X I finally managed to get Dragon’s Breath amongst other things. Getting that set has made a huge difference to my game and doing so much better now :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Now that all your birds are M15, a huge load of constantly grinding for stuff will be reduced.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@zhiwei-zheng
    Most players are stuck with M1/M2 birds until they make it to Mighty Eagle’s Dojo (you unlock it a bit after the fourth Castle which is Mountain Pig Castle, quite a bit to the east). If you want quicker Mastery then the Dojo is a must. You can easily clear the battles until then, even with low-mastery birds. Chronicle Cave is when it gets hard.

I have never noticed the bug you did, even if I left the game running for hours and kept farming I would only get the mastery points that I actually earned by playing. I don’t understand why your game does that :/

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@zhiwei-zheng I don’t really get how you “train” your birds.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Not yet quite at all 15 myself but slowly getting there… ;)

Matilda
    E13.13.13.13.E14.14
    Bomb
    E14.13.13.13.E14.13
    Blues
    14.13.14.13.E13.14
    Red
    E13.13.13.13.E14.14
    Chuck
    E14.14.14.14.E14.13

Latest to M14: Stone Guard, Wizard. Closest after that are Capt’n, Beserker, Elite Knight and Illusionist. None of them I really use except Capt’n very occasionaly but I think I’ll work on Capt’n. It removes helpful effects on enemies like Tricksters which I started playing all the time again in the Arena and elsewhere with much success :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq Dragon Breath is Reds best set I think so definitely things will be easier.

@pixelyzed
    I love Captain he is always part of my Arena team of choice. My I Illusionist also was one of the last to master but frankly Cave 11/4 was the best way. I had very few birds left to pair him with and I didn’t want to use the 3 remaining Reds so I used Marksman. Worked a treat.

@datguygamer
    it’s such a relief not to have to grind.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Wait till they increase it to M20. ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My Sea Dog is ~3k away from M8 – so if everything goes well (and I don’t get tired too quickly) I may be able to find out what the true requirement is to go from M8 to M9.
    I still need people that can tell me the requirements from M4 to M5, M5 to M6 and M6 to M7. I’m looking at you two, @poptimus and @datguygamer. Of course, if someone could just get it straight from the code it would be quicker. :P

Zhiwei Zheng
    @zhiwei-zheng

I have no idea but this happens only for the class leveling from M1. For instance, if I buy a new class and train it for 500 MP and quit and restart, the MP bar will be at M2 but -XXX away from M3, which means one more will result in a big jump.

I don’t know why this happens to me. My device is Samsung S6 edge, newest Android without root.

Zhiwei Zheng
    @zhiwei-zheng

@suikyo It was just training by the Mighty Eagle

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 If you want, I can tell all of those that you are missing but I am actually holding off on that since I don’t want to post things without a proof and people may not believe it and currently I am not close to leveling up on mastery from M4 to M5 at all.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@zhiwei-Zheng
    Oh you mean that kind of training… we all just say “buy Mastery at the Dojo”. I thought you were actually playing levels to grind. XD

So it happens if you buy the Mastery, then quit the game immediately and restart? I’ll have to try it… but I’m far away from being able to buy a new class.

@datguygamer

Huh… Alright then. But you’ve got the code. If that isn’t valid then I don’t know…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yes, I know that is valid but it’s more of a “will people believe or not without proof” kinda thing. :/

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    I’ll believe you. :)

@smwforever45

Sorry but it’ll be a while before I’ll be any help anyway. Turns out my sons’ birds are all pretty far from the milestones you’re still looking for.

Random mastery level update for me:

Red: 13/13/13/13/14/13 (none particularly close to next threshold)
    Chuck: 12/14/12/14/14/12 (could get a couple of the 12s up to 13 depending on reward wheel spin after the Elite Tricksters event ends)
    Matty: 13/13/13/13/13/14 (none close)
    Bomb: 12/12/12/14/13/12 (Pirate very close to 13; I’m not grinding bomb at all, and will get him to all M15 via lots of snouts at the dojo once the rest of my birds are all M15)
    Blues: 13/14/13/13/13/12 (TH about to reach 13; Rogues are my closest to 15 – only 12,674 to go)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    You’ve gotta help out a bit I guess. XD

@datguygamer
    When I throw numbers into the space I’m rarely questioned either. :D Don’t be shy.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Very well,

Mastery required from level 4 to level 5: 10670
    Mastery required from level 5 to level 6: 14010

These are the values listed in a single place while the others are scattered. It can be a while to find the exact address to find the next required bytes. They broke the same data in various places for some GKW reason. Like for example, the data for Elite Tricksters is coded in 46 different places! Why would they even do that?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus @smwforever45
    It’s not regular that I am needed for anything but glad to have at least some people who think I am useful in some way.
    Thanks for the support btw, much appreciated.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I put them in. Further testing would probably confirm these values anyway since you took them directly from the code.

We only need M6 to M7 now. M8 to M9 I’ll be able to do myself shortly. 500 Mastery points to go…

What’s interesting is, we’re nearing a very, very even value for the total Mastery accumulated at rank 15:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we were to end up at exactly 300,000 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 What is “amounts” here signifying?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 My Samurai is the closest to rank 6. May I help you?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    That’s just for myself, depicting how many classes of each mastery rank I’ve got. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Mastery Points

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 2,264 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.