Lost everything 7/13 "Updating your progress"

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lost everything 7/13 "Updating your progress"

• I’ve been playing ABT about a year and a half. The forum has been helpful in keeping everyone aware of fixes relative to the issues. 7-8 months ago we had a bug “Updating your progress” where players lost a portion of ther coins, gems and pigs earned for a period of time. There was a workaround available until the bug was fixed.
    On Wednesday (7am) everything was fine. About 7:15 I logged in and found I had lost all pigs, coins and gems. This appears to be isolated as I don’t see a lot of threads talking to the issue. Wondering if anyone else has experienced the same.
    Loss was 285,000 pigs, 68m coins and 11,500 gems on level 355.
    I’ve reached out to Rovio but haven’t heard back..
    Really frustrating..

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • jasebree
    @jasebree

I had a similar issue when using the work around. Rovio was able to restore to the last time I Facebook synced.

Searay
    @searay1

Thank you for the reply. My FB page was hacked recently and I shut it down. Looks like I have no way out, unless Rovio can help. Haven’t heard back and I’m assuming I’m SOL. Shame, I liked the game but don’t want to start over…

Enjoy and have fun..!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Lost everything 7/13 "Updating your progress"

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.