Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 135 total)
  • Replies
  • Kin Lau
    @kin-lau

My silo is back at the higher cap, but I’ve lost everything I had earned.

The download is down right now tho.

farview
    @farview

My silo is still at the low level.

I’ve also noticed that the nodes are getting much harder. A lot of insta-death happening with this update.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

Was it anything you did to get your level 15 back?

88hanman
    @ashank1m

that (Rovio’s effort to stop us from using material to mine gems and coins.) is about right. lost all the max storage materials, and notice after the mission gem amount dropped and I have not had coin reward from mission is last few days.

quark71
    @quark71

I am still stuck at the lower level. I just started playing this game about a month ago and was upgrading my silo to 15 to stock the materials so I can get the different energonicons. It was nearly full when rovio bleeped it up. I have stopped playing because of this “fix”.
    I do hope they change it back and am glad I didn’t waste a lot of time playing it unlike some of you here. If they do change it back I will start playing again as I do enjoy this game but until then I am not giving them anymore ad revenue!

clh42
    @clh42

Anybody have any hope we’ll get the previous silo storage level back, even if we don’t get the materials yet? I have a couple of completed missions I’m waiting to collect (my silo is full after it reverted back). Just wondering if I should continue to wait, or spend materials in the lab to make room for the stuff from the missions?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Is this what is happening to everybody? It happened yesterday to me, there was bonus coins back in missions again, I had this then logged out for food.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i396/Paul1360/abt2.jpg

sheepybach
    @paul13

When I logged back in this is what I had with no bonus coins in missions again.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i396/Paul1360/ABT1.jpg

wackybadger
    @wackybadger

This silo storage bug has happened to me as well. Not sure if it is related to the ‘download failed’ issue that was occuring the last few days. I began experiencing the download failed bug on Fri 9/4 and it lasted all the way to around midnight on Sat 9/5. After various force-stoppings, clearings of cache, and device restarts, things finally returned to normal except with the lower silo storage. I previously had been at level 15 silo storage and had anywhere from 70-100 of each item. After more of the aforementioned troubleshooting, the silo storage returned to normal. However, it shortly returned to the lower silo storage levels and I now have 15 of each item with a max of 4 super rareiums. It is terrible that Rovio just switches things like this without telling anyone. Is it a bug? Is it the new modus operandi of the game? Comments seem to suggest the latter, but who knows. Upgrade times don’t seem to have changed so I guess I am still going to uselessly be throwing away materials as I can’t upgrade fast enough. I keep accumulating coins as well. For the first 8 months of playing I never had over 1 million coins because I was always upgrading. Now I have over 5 million. Aside from getting super rareiums, there doesn’t seem to be a point to missions anymore as I can easily get the required materials through regular playing of nodes….if I continue to play this game anymore.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@wackybadger

You have over a million coins geeezzzz I’m down to 72k now and can’t upgrade until I get over 75K. This used to be a very enjoyable game but of late like you said not sure if I’ll carry on playing. You used to have a chance of getting more coins via the missions but Rovio has pulled that option, I’ve also found that the Golden Dome extra coins has also become a farce as the last 6 I’ve had the highest I’ve got is 3215 coins which is nuts but there you go.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Well, folks, new levels are not a glitch. Here is what I got from Rovio:

Joonas, Sep 8, 07:01:
    Hello there,

and thank you for contacting us!

As a part of optimizing the gameplay experience, the possible amounts in the silo have indeed been decreased. However, along with this change we also made some drastic changes to the upgrade material costs, which were decreased dramatically as well. In the end, these actions were taken in order to streamline the gameplay and guide players towards playing the actual game, instead of getting stuck with farming materials. Once you get back to playing the game, I hope you can see that even if these values have changed, the game itself has not experienced any critical changes gameplay-wise :)

Please, if you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us!

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team

Has anyone actually gotten a response from Rovio that led to their silo being increased on Android? My love-hate relationship that I have with this game is leaning more and more toward the latter.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

I just now received the same response.
    Joonas, Sep 8, 07:01:
    Hello there,

and thank you for contacting us!

As a part of optimizing the gameplay experience, the possible amounts in the silo have indeed been decreased. However, along with this change we also made some drastic changes to the upgrade material costs, which were decreased dramatically as well. In the end, these actions were taken in order to streamline the gameplay and guide players towards playing the actual game, instead of getting stuck with farming materials. Once you get back to playing the game, I hope you can see that even if these values have changed, the game itself has not experienced any critical changes gameplay-wise :)

Please, if you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us!

Best regards,

Joonas
    Rovio Support Team

My argument was that the new increased silo storage was actually promoted during the Bluestreak upgrade. Just wished I would not have spent all that time filling it up. It would have been nice to know beforehand but I seem to be managing the new gameplay strategy. Quicker nodes is a huge plus.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

My argument was that the new increased silo storage was actually promoted during the Bluestreak upgrade. Just wished I would not have spent all that time filling it up. It would have been nice to know beforehand but I seem to be managing the new gameplay strategy. Quicker nodes is a huge plus.

@robert-batek

My arguments? Where to begin? LOL! All of what you said, plus the fact that we don’t get back the gems we spent to increase our silos. Kinda like buying a car and them coming to repo it after it’s paid off. Hmmm, practices like this just don’t fly in the real world. Quicker nodes is a distraction from the ultimate purpose for decreasing the silos. I mean, come on, we all know why that happened. A blind man on the moon could see why. And so much time spent on alleged “gameplay enhancements”? Well, here’s one for ya: FIX. ALL. THE. ABT. BUGS. The End.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

No kidding @SoloAz. Luckily I have not spent any $s buying gems or accessories. Those folks are surely not happy with sudden game changes like these. What keeps me going is the ‘coming soon’ crater that has been there forever. Just working on upgrades for that day when my son will take over again. It is a bit dangerous for him to mess around in the lab right now and loosing some SRs. Just don’t understand how Rovio does not anticipate how players will adapt to game changes.

farview
    @farview

If they want to optimize the game to make more revenue, modifying it so the commercials play all the way through might be a better place to start. I assume that they don’t get paid every time the video.crashes the program.

I still have no idea what the movie with the cartoon monsters is called, since I have never seen it all the way through.

quark71
    @quark71

Well after reading the email they sent you I am removing the game from my android. Actually I am removing all of their games from all my devices. Not good business practices there rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So far has this only been hitting Android users?

Any word on iOS?

I’m still debating whether to start playing again (been on hiatus for over a week), but from the posts I’ve read over that period it seems that things are getting worse, not better.

No point in doing missions if they’re just going to collapse my silo.

jman
    @jman

@optimuspig

The question is what describes worse to what player.

If you enjoyed the crafting of materials in the lab it is worse. If you liked locking up 9 TFs in missions and not being able to play them on nodes it’s worse.

If you liked the game as it was originally released its better, IMO. More so if they would release new areas and nodes.

I’m not playing as often as I should as I don’t want to invest a lot of time upgrading and playing nodes only for them to change the game again. Materials gained from playing nodes can keep up with filling silo back up without playing missions, although if your coin heavy you can skip playing nodes and play missions if you like to fill it. That will change though when I’ll need SR for upgrades. But that’s only 3 Tfs not 9 since you only gain Sr from hard missions. You also could craft Sr still and fill back up silo from nodes as well.

The crashing has been fixed for the most part, one advertisement currently crashes game (hotel transylvania). Some medium nodes are extremely hard but have been able to win them after trying a couple of times. Node wait times have been reduced so you are able to play a lot more if you want, it does seem though that they haven’t fixed the upgrading tf problem. Every time I start an upgrade that tf shows up as the next node (I’m thinking that’s by design).

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@20qmindreader, @optimuspig, stay tuned. They’ll make their rounds on iOS soon enough. Their claim, based on their response, is that it’s better for us to have smaller silos since we don’t have to spend time farming materials. But like @jman points out, everyone has their preference. The irony is that in limiting our gameplay/strategy options, they’re gaming us. I won’t even start my rant on how thoughtless stripping away our storage without giving us back our gems lost or a coin cashout was. I was maxed out on every item, then I wasn’t. Most of us love the game—which is why we continue to play despite all the baits and switches—but there’s only so much one can take. This should have been a “pay to play” model like those before. I would have happily plunked down $0.99 or whatever the going rate was for a game that was stable and not changed at every whim, all for the sake of nickel-and-diming.

NONE of the other AB games I’ve played are this level of absurd. But I haven’t played them in a while, so what do I know…

Vannie5555
    @vannie

Here is what I got from Rovio.

Salla Today at 06:07

We have been going over this issue in the past few days and unfortunately I have to tell you that the silo’s capacity being downgraded is a measure we had to take in order to optimize the experience for all users. One of our top priorities is to keep the game as fair as possible for everybody and this is why the silo capacity was also reduced. However, our developers are constantly exploring ways to make the transition smoother so rest assured, your opinion over this matter has definitely been heard! We are terribly sorry but at the moment I am afraid that we cannot do much to aid you in this situation as the new capacity is part of the game design. Unfortunately for now, we can only apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you can still continue enjoying the game. Again, our sincerest apologies for the frustration this new change has caused!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

Today at 06:57
    Thanks for your reply, but as a customer who has PURCHASED gems in order to play at the level that I want to, that does’nt seem fair to change it at your discretion without informing the customer. This hardly seems fair.

Will I be reimbursed the money that I paid to play at this level? When you say its not fair for all players, what does that mean?.did we have a choice to buy gems or not? Yes we did. I chose to buy them. So its not fair for you to take my money and then change the rules of the game.

Thank you.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I too am a bit disturbed by having materials taken away because I feel like I paid for them.

I have purchased gems to allow me to play at the level that I am comfortable with.
    What is the plan to reimburse us? This seems unfair under the disquise of a bug.

I contacted Rovio on Thursday when they wanted all this information to research it. They knew then that it was downgraded and led us all on.

On my way to deleteing this game.

jman
    @jman

@soloaz

You would still need to spend the gems to upgrade silo to l15. So no gems lost there. Gems spent filling silo in lab I could see your arguement. They could have at the very least paid out coin value for items lost since we earned them. I don’t see them paying gems as the reason behind reduced storage is the farming of gems in lab.

I’m also not fully convinced that they are done tweaking stuff. I see that people are getting tired of the BS and are just uninstalling the game. I was not happy with the reduced storage, they could of easily discouraged gem farming another way, but that would still make some mad. If it wasn’t for the reduced node times and the fact I don’t have to play missions all day to keep up with upgrades I would have ditched the game until they had something new to offer.

Fyi, I really enjoy blasting piggies again:)

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader I bet your right.

Farm gems while you can!

Only have enough materials for the next upgrade.

Good luck.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jman

If I had my way, I’d roll everything back to the way it was before they introduced missions, materials, and the silo.

But we all know that’s not going to happen, so I’m indifferent as to whether we need large amounts or small amounts of materials as long as the amount of materials that can be earned from missions and nodes is properly balanced to the amount of materials required to upgrade the TFs.

What’s really killing me is the inconsistency. It almost seems like the S.S. Rovio is totally captain-less and rudderless and is just floating around aimlessly. Seriously, is there anyone at Rovio Central actually in charge, or are decisions being made by a committee of interns?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

There are way too many 5* ratings of this game on the Google Play and iTunes App Store. That makes absolutely no sense.

Everyone here should log on and post a 1* rating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.