Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 135 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

@pampeans

It’s a great game when it’s working. I wish they would just pick and stick with whatever it is. To be honest I’d rather have the ability to play nodes all day then have massive storage and waiting for missions to end to play, so here’s to blasting piggies again.

Now if they could open up the clouded area that would make my day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Seems to me like it’s just one massive ClusterFUBAR.

I hope y’all are enjoying it!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So does this mean that iOS players should farm/hoard as many gems as possible before Rovio updates this for them as well?

I’m curious how some people seem to be able to farm thousands of gems – seems very time consuming to me.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Yeah, I’m experiencing this too.

Rovio, if you’re on here, can you make so you can get coins from missions again?

Cerpin
    @cerpin

I’m on IOS, farmed 3000 gems since yesterday when I read about the Android soft up-date. Silo has not yet changed on IOS, although there is a sale on accessories…

JLoABT
    @jloabt

Well they “fixed” it back to the way it was. Back to big numbers in the silo on Android! … 2 days ago my silo was full and now its nearly empty again. Thanks, Rovio! What are you doing for us who lost 2 days of heavy play filling the silo? Oh yeah, NOTHING as usual. Happy Friday.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I just opened the game and the storage of the Silo reverted back to 100, 100, 100, 100, 75, 75 & 25. However, now the game won’t load because the servers are having trouble downloading the assets.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@cerpin

Wow!!!!

What are your recipes for 3000? The most I have been able to obtain with a full silo in 1000. It appears I could improve a how lot.

Thanks in advance if you want to enlighten me.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

@wrw01 there are some good strategies on the Angry Birds Transformers Daily Players group on Facebook – I think they might also be on one of the pinned posts here. Basically, use 1 Badness Processor, 1 Super Rareium and 1 Anger Chip, then collect 35 gems or 3 SRs, whichever comes first as a prize. Repeat until you are full up on SR, then use either 1 Deceptigear and 2 SRs or 1 Anger Chip and 2 SRs to get 35 gems. When you’re low on materials, you can buy them from the barracks, as if you’re going to upgrade a new character – but make sure you currently have a TF upgrading. Its a bit of a grind but it is very effective.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Almost full silo a day and a half ago with 22/25 Super Rariums, asset update still full silo but now only 5 Super Rariums, updated a TF which cost 4/5 now I open the game and have 1/25 … not happy at all

bigorange
    @bigorange

My storage is also restored to the previous size, but it’s almost completely empty. It was full before the downsizing, So Rovio stole a massive amount of stuff.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cerpin

“Repeat until you are full up on SR, then use either 1 Deceptigear and 2 SRs or 1 Anger Chip and 2 SRs to get 35 gems.”

Or 1xAG + 2xSR, correct?

“When you’re low on materials, you can buy them from the barracks, as if you’re going to upgrade a new character”

Is that really cost effective? Since you’re using gems to buy mats, and then you’re using the mats to create more gems. Which mats give you the most bang for your buck/gems?

wrw01
    @wrw01

@cerpin

Thanks a bunch. I use some of the same recipes but may try a different order.

I have not been on Facebook for this site. Where would I have to log into to get on it?

Also, must of missed this as to where is the Barracks that sells materials? I am not aware of that place.

All my TF are level 15 so not sure where the barracks is located.

Cerpin
    @cerpin

@optimuspig It definitely is, I’ve kept a track of gems spent on mats vs gems earned from the lab, in about 3 hours ( not all at once!!! ) of farming with these recipes, I’m up over 2500. You can also use other recipes to save buying the more expensive AC and BP, such as 1 AG and 2 AC – claim 5 ACs. It adds to the grind of it all but does mean you are reducing the number of gems you sink back into buying mats. And of course, running missions logically means you are re-stocking on the required mats all the time. I often find it worthwhile to finish a mission as soon as it starts in order to re-stock on mats, its often cheaper than buying mats via the barracks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@cerpin @20qmindreader

Fascinating. Is this platform independent – i.e. it’ll work for both iOS and Android versions of the app?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I think I understand now. As long as you’re not wasting gems to buy coins or SRs in the barracks, then it should be cost effective to obtain “base materials” (DG/AG and BP/AC) by this method.

What’s killing me is that if Rovio’s finally coming to their senses regarding revenue leakage from players farming gems instead of buying them and taking steps to put the kybosh on that – how could they not have realized that this was going to happen right from the start??? You take a bunch of gamers with online forum access and free sharing of information – geez, I wonder that’s going to happen?? SMH.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

My silo is still sitting with the lower storage limit. Using android here. Although with lower material quantities, any of you know how yours got restored to the higher storage capaciry? Should I just wait for another Rovio soft upgrade?

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Silo just increased. Need lots of materials to refill so off to play – yey.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Silo just reverted to the lower capacity again. I am so confused. I recommend not collecting mission rewards until the silo stabilizes, hopefully to the higher capacity limits.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

My storage is still at the lower level too. Have some levels been restored?

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I hope everyone had a chance to read my previous post.

I am so outdone with their level of support. In my opinion, they asked all of these questions when they know what the problem is. In addition it will take them 4-5 days to get back with me.

I don’t take changing the rules of the game very well. I have spent money (yes, I have purchased gems) and time on this game and for them to change it like this is outrageous.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

SILO STORAGE
    Yesterday at 16:56
    My silo is at level 15. Today I noticed that it is only allowing 15 of each item. My silo was full. Can you tell me what is going on?

Salla Today at 04:50
    Hello there,

We are terribly sorry to hear that the game is acting up like that! We will do everything we can to get you back the materials you had before, but first we would like to receive as much information from your game as possible in order to get to the bottom of this. Please forgive us if you have already answered some of these questions earlier, but could you take a look at this list and provide us the following info:

1) What is the exact model of your device? With Android devices, you can usually check this by going to “settings” –> “device info” / “about device” –> “device model”.
    2) What is the OS version of your device?
    3) Which app store did you download the game from?
    4) What is your current rank in the game?
    5) What level is your Silo currently?
    6) Did anything strange happen in the game before the silo’s capacity downgraded? Did the game crash or give you an error message?
    7) Which version of the game do you currently have? You can check this from the game settings –> credits.

Thank you already in advance for helping us to solve this situation. Our sincerest apologies once again for the inconvenience!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

Vannie5555
    @vannie

The email from them is above.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Thanks for your efforts Vannie5555

If it helps you or anyone else, my game version is

Silo capacity is low on both Android Samsung Tablet 3 and LG4 mobile phone.

I was not planning to email Rovio but may as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.