Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 10 replies - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@wrw01 I was able to get in this evening for the first time since Friday after trying several times — the game kept freezing and crashing during the “downloading assets” screen. My silo had been restored to the larger amount, although my materials were still down at the lower level. It looks like the amount of materials needed to upgrade has increased dramatically for Tfs needing either pig iron or birdium, but I’m not sure. The awards for the high yield recipes look the same, but I was not able to assess whether the probabilities had been adjusted. Interested to see if this is still the case in the morning…

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@wrw01 I was able to get in this evening for the first time since Friday after trying several times — the game kept freezing and crashing during the “downloading assets” screen. My silo had been restored to the larger amount, although my materials were still down at the lower level. It looks like the amount of materials needed to upgrade has increased dramatically for Tfs needing either pig iron or birdium, but I’m not sure. The awards for the high yield recipes look the same, but I was not able to assess whether the probabilities had been adjusted. Interested to see if this is still the case in the morning…

dmsral
    @dmsral

I got dropped to Level 1 silo limits last and my silo was full before the drop. No problem, I just went along with for a couple of upgrades. The only thing I didn’t like was it didn’t seem to give coins as mystery bonuses any more.

Now this morning, I’ve reverted back to Level 15 silo storage limits. Unfortunately, it’s only populated with the Level 1 amounts, which is not enough to upgrade any of my character (all are 11 or higher). I basically got robbed of 80% of my resources in the back and forth of the silo changes.

Dear Rovio,

Please pick one of the silo options and go with it, I don’t care which one.

dmsral

P.S. And don’t take my stuff.

dmsral
    @dmsral

And now it’s back to the Level 1 limits again so at least I can upgrade again. Tomorrow, who knows?

dmsral
    @dmsral

Now I know, back to Level 15 silo size. Crazy.

sammer48
    @sammer48

This is just plain wrong Rovio. I had a full silo at Level 15 size, max on all materials. I am not a power user, only upgrades to 310 levels and so it took a great deal of time to fill it and I was strategizing how to best use materials and now its gone. It is just wrong and now no coins in missions, I frankly do not know how to accumulate enough coins to upgrade in reasonable time and enjoy the game,
    frustrating !!!

kpnanny
    @kpnanny

Appalling. Simply appalling. I’m incredibly disillusioned…

clh42
    @clh42

I think I’m done with the game. Today, gem rewards for recipes in the lab have been cut in more than half.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Confirmed that pig lab gem rewards that were 35 are now 14. Also mission rewards for materials decreased in amounts by about half. How about introducing new levels? It has been months already. That will inspire us to play missions, whatch videos of Rovio’s advertisers and everyone is happy again. Somehow my previous post did not come through with this same suggestion.

Dan Darling
    @dan-darling

So also for me the gem awards for combining materials did drop 60% across the board. No coins awarded for going into the missions. Storage still reduced. Still no new levels to play. I just don’t understand what’s going on here. I know Rovio doesn’t care about us because they want to give the new players an experience and to take their money. But when they’re pushing things like AB2… I’m thinking NO.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Level 15 storage suddenly becomes level 1?

Viewing 10 replies - 126 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.