Let’s talk about it: the Perfect Run achievement

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Let’s talk about it: the Perfect Run achievement

• What levels have you found this to be possible at? In the previous topic here:

AB 2 – Achievements GC

A lot of people say level 53, but I checked it out and I think they must have changed it, because it’s pretty tough to one shot a couple of those rooms.

Are there any videos of anyone doing it? Any level suggestions? I’m stuck, I’ve been going back and forth, but I really can’t find a level that’s good to do it in.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@lookingforfb I actually managed to get this achievement on Level 610. You can see me doing it in this video (scroll to 37:38). What’s more surprising is that this level had 6 rooms and I didn’t even use any spells.

kedik22
    @kedik22

Hi.

I think I remember doing it in a level in Mount Everest, level 361 to be precise, maybe.

Do you get some kind of reward?

Because I did not get anything that time.
    Maybe I did inadvertently sometime before, and did not notice.

Regards.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The best way to get this achievement is to just play normally, that’s what I read on the forum previously. :P
    One day you’ll eventually get it. If you keep going for that achievement willingly you may fail because of the pressure.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Yoshi, I’m sure you recall me asking about this on the “Luck” forum a few weeks ago. This feat has totally eluded me. I have mad respect for anyone who has accomplished this whether it is pure luck or skill.

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

Level 53 worked for me just fine.

ZokilovesVai
    @zokilovesvai

Level 94 for me, tried it over 3o times always being a bird short until I finally did it.
    Terrence, Silver, the triplets, Red and Matilda did it for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Let’s talk about it: the Perfect Run achievement

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.