AB 2 – Achievements GC

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 – Achievements GC

• Hello everybody,

I wanted to know, for the players iOs, if one of you have already made a success of the achievement “Perfect Run”, which consists in making one five room stage with a single bird by room.

If yes, in what level ? And in what conception ?
    The structures of the same level their number of variants change, but seems defined.
    Did you use a technique ?
    If we use a spell, does the achievement free all the same ?

If you need help for other acheievements, you can post here.

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Sal9, @birdleader

I don’t know who play at this game too, so I ask only you.
    Have you unlock this achievement ?

sal9
    @sal9

Yes @grimmjow but I don’t remember on which level it happened.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

OMG @Sal9, seriousely ?
    And do you remember if you had use only bird or spell too ?
    And if I use one spell in one room, can I use a bird in the same room ?

Maybe can you retrieve the level, this achievement make me crazy…

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I try to get the Close call and Epic fail achievements, but I don’t know if I’m doing it correctly. Any hints?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@javi-wankenobi

Close call : You need to shoot the last Pig in a level with your last bird.
    Epic fail : You need to have your 7 birds. In a level, launch all your birds without shoot pigs, and buy 3 cards with gems. Launch them without shoot pigs too.

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

Thanks! Just one more question: For Close call, does that mean that it should remain JUST ONE last pig?

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I try to get Close Call, and I’ve beaten a couple of levels using the very last card to kill the one only remaining pig. Achievement didn’t unlock. May it be because I don’t have all the birds yet?
    Also, for Epic Fail: what are the best cards to buy in order to get it? There’s a particular level where it’s easier to obtain?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@javi-wankenobi

I rememeber… I unlock this achievement in a boss-stage.
    I shooted the boss with my last bird.

For Epic fail, I don’t understand.
    When you use your 7 birds, you can buy 3 cards with gems.
    So 7 + 3 = 10.

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I already had Close Call. It’s strange, I still had a bird left when I unlocked it. Maybe to get the achievement you have to use the last of the birds on your original row, regardless the birds you may have obtained via Extra Cards. It was at a Boss Level too.
    For Epic Fail, what I want to know is which spell cards are best to get it. You know, since their powers apply no matter where you aim, some spells can pop pigs even if you don’t want them to. Also, maybe some levels have an especial pig and stage layout that prevents you from popping pigs so easily

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@javi-wankenobi

Congrat for close call.

For Epic fail, you don’t understand…
    You need any spell. For this achievement, you need to FAIL. So you launch all your birds downward. Then, you can :

– Lose life
    – Watch an add for one more birds
    – Buy three more cards

Take the last solution, and launch te news 3 birds downward too.
    this achievement need you launch 10 birds without shoot pigs. Any diffulct, no ?

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

Oh, OK, I understand now, thanks!

ziggie
    @ziggie97

I just pulled it off level 74. I used the Mighty Eagle and piginflater for two of the waves. Its doable on this level, got it on my second try. I got the achievement

fangston
    @fangston

@grimmjow
    I did what you wrote to get Epic Fail – and failed… didn’t get any achievement. Is it possible this is the buggy one in AB2?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@fangston

I do not know. It would be necessary that @Javi-WanKenobi tells us if he was finally able to obtain the achievement.

You launched well 10 birds in the space, without touching any pig ?

fangston
    @fangston

@grimmjow
    Actually, I launched 11 birds down, without toughing any pig – 7 original birds, 1 from the ad, and 3 I bought for 60 crystals. No achievement.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Fangston

I can’t help you more. In bêta version, achievement unlock worked.
    If @javi-wankenobi can tell us if he unlocked it, it will be good.

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I already had the Epic Fail achievement. It can be bugged,though. I think I only launched 9 birds when it unlocked: 7 from the row, one from the ad, and one from buying three more with gems. I think I still had two birds in store when the achievement popped…

epicbird
    @filipersr

You found any easy level to get Perfect Run achievment ? Can i use power ups to get that achievment ?

fangston
    @fangston

@filipersr
    I got Perfect Run in level 53, using the mighty eagle in the 4th screen.

And if anyone read my comments above – after not getting Epic Fail on 11 straight birds, I got it today on… 8. The difference – I used the first bird to pass a screen with a strike, and got it back. Then flew 7 birds down + 1 from the ad. That was it!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@filipersr

Here we are, successful achievement.

Level 68 (with the spells Duck, Gun, Eagle):

1) Nothing of complicated.
    2) With Red or Bomb, make the left structure burst towards the right.
    3) Use of the spell Duck (other possible technique)
    4) Use of the spell Eagle (use only this technique)
    5) Use of the spell Duck (other possible technique)

Naturally is needed a little of luck.

epicbird
    @filipersr

Thanks guys @fangston and @grimmjow for these tricks. I got that achievment in Level 53 following your step using a mighty eagle in 4th screen. Level 68 is very hard cuz each screen have more chances to appear pigs in the top.

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I got Perfect Run on level 208 or 209, I don’t remember exactly because I’m so excited. I was very lucky. I didn’t use my own spells. In the first room, I got a Mighty Eagle extra card. I used it in the third room, where I got ANOTHER Mighty Eagle extra card, which I used on the fifth and last room. And voila!

Jani
    @jantolon

I finally got the “perfect run”. Last achievement.

Level I used was 361, where at least first room you easily get with strike.
    1: Silver (no real use in later rooms)
    2: Terence
    3: Chuck
    4: Red
    5: Matilda

So, no spells. Level variation can be also frustrating, I tried multiple times.

Phew!

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@jantolon

Thank you for the great advice about level 361. That level wasn’t even around when this thread started, but it is GREAT advice. Still took me two days of almost continuous play to get a Perfect Run, but 361 has tremendous advantages in this regard:

— First room is a no-brainer, always strike-able.
    — Because the first room generates so much damage, you get your bird back plus TWO spell cards (only one seems to display, but check your card count — it’s there.)
    — Second room is relatively easy.
    — Third room is hard to strike, but you might have a sardine can by then.
    — Fourth room is easier to strike, depending on architecture.
    — Fifth room is kind of hard, but again, you might have a sardine can by then. Plus, once in a while the fifth room build in a relatively simple, destroyable way due to a spout beyond the first construct.
    — Even if you fail to strike a room, you’ll have so many cards that you can finish the level easily (in most cases). So, you aren’t burning through lives trying to get this Perfect Run.

Overall, the level of difficulty on rooms (easiest to hardest) is 1, 2, 4, 5, 3 (in my opinion).

I tried the other levels mentioned and none seemed quite as easy as 361. And you don’t have to use any spells due to getting two spell cards from room 1.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum AB 2 – Achievements GC

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.