Jazz it Up – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Jazz it Up – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

@emma-simpson, I know what you mean, I have 37.4mil coins sitting there doing nothing.

This is how I got smokescreen for 5k tokens in the Chinese New Year. As son as I got the tokens I got smokescreen and glad I did as then the game crashed and went wrong so only lost sparks.

Joel
    @joel687

Okay, time to start speculating. I am hoping that this is a short event because the Blaster event is next and will run longer than normal. I like the longer events for new bots

Joel
    @joel687

Or, even better, the next event might be longer because it might be a Deadend event?

By the way, my predictions are based on no actual facts or inside information. Just a guess. More than likely, we will get no new event until Thursday. I gotta be optimistic and hope for something special, though.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

They could do a couple of short events but I think it will be an event of Thursday for that new character that I’ve forgotten the name of. Dead end will be available soon in an event but I’d think they’ll save that for Easter. Thats what I’d do anyway

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Let’s hope they offer the new bot and keep dead end exclusive for at least a year. As soon as he is readily available, they will nerf the crap out of him.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pandaczar12 Agree.

@joel687
    I hate the longer events as then I have to put more effort. If those offer the same type of “more tokens in the challenges and less tokens in the leaderboards”, then I am okay though.

Asen_77
    @asen

This offer for more tokens in the challenges are for shorter as this one. I am still hoping for Dead End to show in Token Exchange day. From this event I am currently 4425 and planing to play dayly reward after two hours so can catch some more tokens. Then I will wait for Dead End to show.

@emma-simpson
    I think is too early for Easter events.

@joel687
    I believe this with longest next event has a bigger chance. I will keep my finger cross for Dead End or new Blaster to be in next event reward. I am missing only this two birds. Already Chromia is upgraiding to final 15 level.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – I like the longer events because they feel like less work. If I have more days to earn the bot, I don’t feel like I have to play as hard. I feel like I have to go super competitive on the shorter events because there is no room to relax

Joel
    @joel687

@asen – Are the two you are missing including Blaster? I am in the same boat. I am only missing Deadend and Blaster.

ED209
    @ed209

Same as me, dead end and blaster are the only two tfs I need.

Asen_77
    @asen

@joel687 Yes, two birds missing – Dead End and Blaster. I am currently at 659 level Loard of Chaos – Chromia is upgrading now to level 15 and has 2 days left.

Asen_77
    @asen

3 days event. Never use recharge with Gems. Never get Unicrons. Only last day I get 3 times Boss Pig. Every one of 3 days I get all tokens. Two days I finished second and today currently I am at first place. There is no big difference, 100 or 50 more tokens … Actually till now I have only 100 tokens lost ( 50 Gems if we need tokens for exchange ). Now my hope is tomorrow to appear something else in Token Exchange day.

ED209
    @ed209

never used any gems in this event, finished first on day one and then had enough for sparks half way through day two so got them and enjoying the break :)

Don’t think anything more will be in the token exchange

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

If they are back to their old formula, Seekers would be the next bonus squad (Starscream was the latest character available in an Event), possibly with Blaster to be available in the Token Exchange.

Event following that would then be Instruments of Destruction as the bonus squad.

Xun
    @xunhq

I managed to come in first on the last day without much effort.

image.jpeg

@elpapam
    is this you in my board?

image.jpeg

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@xunhq yup that’s me and my beloved Ultimate Megatron i played only to match my daily missions if you see i wasn’t play for the win :)

Asen_77
    @asen

Less then 12 hours left in Token Exchange day and nothing new till now. Go Rovio – place something else in the token exchange. Place Dead End for us :), you can do it :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen I want Nemesis there. XD

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Anything different then coins. Why we win 4500 tokens in 3 days event and could spend only 2500 for something useful…

Go Rovio! You still have time :)

Joel
    @joel687

Well, no new event. They have been doing 24 hours between the end of the token exchange and the new event recently. Will a new event show up tomorrow?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 I have usually seen them doing events with a two day gap in between.

Joel
    @joel687

I think I got a soft update today. I am running iOS version 1.25.4.6

I think I was running 4.5 yesterday. Am I wrong? If I am right, that is a good sign for tonight…

Deszaras
    @deszaras

There is a bundle for Wheeljack that includes the defense accessory and 750 gems for $29.99.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Yup… me too but nothing new in game :(
    I spect to see a new event by thursday.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Yes to iOS soft update to 4.6
    Wheeljack bundle showing today? I haven’t got that showing up

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Jazz it Up – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.