Jazz it Up – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Jazz it Up – New Event

• The Jazz it Up event has started. It ends after only three days.
    IMG_0254.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 107 total)
  • Replies
  • Itsme
    @emma-simpson

3 days but very very few things in the token exchange. Seems about right

Joel
    @joel687

Yep, only two items in the token exchange, aside from sparks and coins. No new bots
    IMG_0252.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

The event uses the alternative style scoring. You earn 1,100 tokens just for playing. The people going mad with gems can fight to earn a whopping 100 tokens! (I could be wrong on the 1,100 tokens. It has been a while since they did this style event)

You get one bot. The Target 2006 group is the bonus team. Not sure if it uses energonicons yet

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 I like the alternative style of scoring. Wish it became the regular style of scroing.

Joel
    @joel687

Interestingly, they are doing the same green glow behind a bot in this event that we have seen in the spark run. No way in the world I would ever actually use Jazz in an event, so I won’t be testing this. I would guess that he would do extra damage to the enemies

IMG_0255.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

@phillips – I totally agree. I would actually get my sleep for the major events if they did this every time

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

What does “alternative style” scoring mean, and are you referring to the Challenge portion or to the Competition portion?

I vaguely recall a Challenge a while ago where the usual 10, 20, 30, 40, …. progression did not apply, they did something else (but I’ll be darned if I can remember what that was). Is that what you mean?

And how do you know we’ll get 1,100 tokens? And do you mean in a single day?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

“so I won’t be testing this.” If you exit the game before you enter Astrotrain it doesn’t add you to the leaderboard and resets the event when you restart the game. So you can test anything you want without wasting a run. This only works before you have completed your first run of the day.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – The token levels you earn are crazy high. If it is like last time, you will have over 1,000 tokens by the time you reach the max token level. Since the 1st place only gets 100 tokens, there is really no point in being competitive.

The first level is 25 tokens. 2nd level is 50 tokens

Joel
    @joel687

After 4 runs, I am sitting at 5,600 points (2nd place). First has over 26,000 points, and they are not using the bonus squad. That is a crazy amount of gems

Joel
    @joel687

I can tell that they are not using the same token levels as the last time they ran this type of event. I am not sure what the total will be once I get maxed out.

Edit:
    Here are the token levels so far
    25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 250

pay out for reaching the max level is 1,375 tokens

Joel
    @joel687

They are running a bundle with 24,000 spark, 40,000 coins, and 200 gems for $29.99 US dollars

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Well. This is one event I will only hardly play. You’d have to use recharges just to get high on my leaderboard. Screw that.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@deszaras There’s no need to try to place high. First is only 100 tokens. Hitting max level for tokens is all you need. As @joel687 noted above, it’s trending to 1375 for the max level.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This event sucks! All the bots required for the bonus are pin point shooters and sucks against structures. And of course, we have to destroy WMTs meaning there are chock full of these things everywhere. My runs were 23, 120, 34, 78 respectively. Whoopty do.

Also, these new boosted bots have the same properties as the bots scanned using Telepods; +10% damage and +5% transform power. That’s it which goes the same for bots in the spark run.

Speaking of which, how far has anyone reached? I have unlocked difficulty for 120 sparks.

ED209
    @ed209

On my board I’m currently first with 10,764 points. Not used any gems and will not on this event as all I want is the sparks like everyone else.

I have not spent gems in a event for ages as even if I did I still could not get 1st with the amount others are getting so just use what I need to buy missing tokens at the end for the tfs

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer why are you bothering with the bonus squad. I am using my heavily promoted character (Energon Grimlock) and have averaged over 1450 points per run after bonus. I have reached the 175 token level next level 200 tokens is 13000 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips That’s because I don’t have a “heavily promoted character”. All my sparks are distributed across all bots.

Anonymous

Just had Boss Pig show up. I thought him and Unicron didn’t show up for the mini-events like these?

Also, since nobody posted it yet, the 250 token requirement (Max) is 18k points.

Phillips
    @phillips

@partshade I had Unicron it sucked. The flaming snotballs from Unicron, the fireballs from the walking mortar towers and to top it off falling monoliths as well. Sometimes I couldn’t even see the screen due to all the explosions.

sheepybach
    @paul13

On my game Tab I just did a 4 event run with Jazz at 50% x 3 = 150% bonus, I’ve got no idea what that green glow behind him means as it made no difference to my runs in fact they were some of the worst I’ve ever had.
    Run 1 before bonus 160
    Run 2 before bonus 158
    Run 3 before bonus 164
    Run 4 before bonus 160

Total and utter waste of time and space. I’ve only got myself to blame for testing it, never again.

Joel
    @joel687

I can confirm that you can earn 1,375 tokens. Thanks to a Boss Pig run, I am close to the 250 token level at 18,000. I haven’t gotten there yet, but I am guessing there is nothing after that.

I have been running my 105% Ratchet. I am just focusing on the wmts today. When they explode, they take down the structures near them for me. I have been averaging 500-700 per run pre-bonus

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Using GSGrimlock at 50% promotion. With three Boss Pig defeats, I’m at 14k with missing a run last night. 11 runs, 842 average before bonus, 1264 after bonus.

WMTs are worth 75 points.

One note on Boss Pig. He can be manually targeted at the end. I got too greedy wanting more missiles and GSGrimlock stopped autotargeting him. He started drifting off to the left, so I manually targeted him and killed him before he went off the screen.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

15 out of 20 players in my group are running EGL, lol.

What’s scary is that 8 of them are fully promoted to +105%.

2p4fun
    @optimus

Well all you guys are lucky to play cause me I am not able to play, the good dam app keep crashing all the time.
    Pis me off not fair Rovio should fixe the good dam app.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Jazz it Up – New Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.