IOS up-date

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • 20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@mars805 likely it’s the pay-to-play model. I have more than 120,000 pigs popped, but only about 1,000 gems. Gems come slowly, and if you want more, you can pay real $$. To speed up rank upgrades and recharges, you need to use your gems. I’m not spending real $$, so, I wait. Would be nice if there was a gems or pigs option to upgrade or recharge, then all,those pigs popped could be useful for something other than liberating new TFs (of which there are no many more).

Nothing
    @autobird

@20qmindreader Maybe there could be an option where there is this “golden pig machine”(Epic) that when you pay, say, 200 pigs, there is a chance that you could get a big accessory for one of your Transformers?

Anonymous

@autobird I would love for them to add that but it would kinda destroy the whole purpose of Rovio making money off of the accessories. Unlike Epic you would only be able to get each item once meaning you would pay the same 200 pigs to obtain each item. Most people would be able to get everything in ten minutes.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade I doubt Rovio will get anyone to buy the accessories though… :/

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade I doubt Rovio will get anyone to buy the accessories though… : /

Anonymous

@autobird True. I mean why would someone want to pay 1000 gems for some Buzz Lightyear wings for Optimus :D?

Nothing
    @autobird

(^ ^) @partshade If some of the big accessories had abilities themselves, I think more consumers would buy them (Rovio, if you are watching this thread, I might as well be helping you!). Ex. Soundwave has little minions that he could summon in a snap. If you bought that evil-looking bird, in gameplay it could assist Chef Pig in taking down towers and flying pigs!!

Anonymous

@autobird Yeah. Like the giant cannon on Lockdowns head. He could shoot a very powerful explosive every 30 seconds with that.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade I hope Rovio IS watching this thread…there are some good ideas on here!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I put off updating, but I finally did it. Noticed a few things:

– the “wrong node cleared” bug is finally gone (although ironically I’d gotten pretty good at exploiting it to my advantage)

– when you EMP the missiles and balloon pigs, you finally get coins for them (once they hit the ground)

– the Big Green Missile is a lot easier to destroy now, and you can also EMP it if you prefer

– did they depower the Soundwaves? The levels seem a tad harder now than they did before – it’s been ages since I’ve died on a node with any TF, and suddenly I’ve died twice on the same day playing Energon Soundwave and Soundblaster.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I seem to recall reading way back when the Android version updated, that now you could have multiple TFs all upgrading at the same time. But I can’t seem to get that to happen. Am I doing something wrong, or did I just misunderstand?

Nothing
    @autobird

@optimuspig

1- No, Soundwave is still the same; great at destroying structures but terrible on one-on-one.
    2- You CAN upgrade more than one Transformer, but the second will require gems to upgrade. Sucks, but cool at the same time. :D

TheLuckyOne
    @theluckyone

Well, mine started updating this morning, reached 95%, and crashed. Now every time I try opening the game it goes to the title screen and immediately crashes.

Hopefully that’s a temporary thing, because after getting to rank 250 and all of the achievements (except three… stupid miles glitch), I’m definitely not going to start back over from the beginning.

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.