IOS up-date

• An update has just been released, there’s a new loading page, a big claw-type thing that says coming soon when clicked on ( on the small island above Jenga and to the right of the Toons ) and the 2 new characters in the Barracks, both coming soon. Haven’t played yet but hopefully the bugs are fixed!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@cerpin Yeah, it’s the same update Android received in late March. It offers cloud sync via Facebook, meaning you don’t have to worry about losing your progress. The two “Coming Soon” characters can be used as buddies. One of them is everyone’s awaited Arcee. The “Coming Soon” structures are yet to be known what they’ll do. Shotgun PigBots have been nerfed by making them shoot more realistically, however, air PigBots have been buffed by making them a little more deadly.

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@Cerpin @mighty-red-1
    Yeah,This Update is a for weeks ago

qzh_83
    @qzh_83

This iOS update makes the game even slower on my iPad Air..

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Anyone got it yet can comment on it? I’m not sure if it’s better to update or wait for next release.
    … Also, did they patch the 0 gems interceptions?

Joey
    @joeyba

They changed the orders of the characters. It’s from the one costing less to more in order to upgrade.

Josm
    @josm

Android now syncs with iOS. players from different platforms can now interact.

Nothing
    @autobird

@jasonred79 I hope they didn’t, it was such a great way to get coins without paying even one gem…..

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Played few levels and didn’t encounter any crashes, no wrong level clearing bug, didn’t face any difficulty while killing the pigs like the android users were facing, a little bit change in the levels as in the structures!!
    You can update it rather than waiting for the next update!!

Level 227

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

Submitarora15, what about the intercepts? Can still do those without paying gems?

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

I had a chance to try, and it didn’t drop to zero gems at the intercept and didn’t earn a gem for taking down the eggbot either :(

So far, no crashes…but I’ve only played the one node.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Achievements Game Center work for anybody ?

Joey
    @joeyba

Achievements still bugged .

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@Joeyba :

News achievements only ? Or old too ?
    Have you the achievement “Deceptihog thanks no one” ?

Joey
    @joeyba

@grimmjow also the old r bugged. travel 10 miles is still bugged.
    “Deceptihog thanks no one” still did not get.
    In games some are there but not in GC..

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

So thrilled to “see” forum members from the Android world as buddies.

I am so relieved. I am earning the same if not more coins and my bots have yet to die unreasonably on me, as validated after many events.

I am intrigued by the coming soon options.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Has anyone tried syncing across two devices with the same Facebook ID?

I downloaded transformers on my iPhone, but it is making me play from scratch. There is not (yet) a Facebook connect option.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

@vrindarajkumar This may or may not help re your query…I’m not on the Facebook connect, but I can relate what happened when I got a new iOS device a couple of weeks ago: did the “full” back up of the “old” device and did not wipe it; set up new device and all apps, including all Rovio apps (except for ABT), loaded onto new device intact, with all game data; started ABT on new device from scratch, so I played my rank 236 version on old device and played from scratch on new device. When I did this Recent iOS update, it brought the new device up to the same level as the old device. All okay so far. My daughter is happy to hear this, as I would not trade her up with my old device because I didn’t want to let go of my more advanced ABT game. I’ll hang onto it for a day or two to make sure the transition holds, then surprise her with a new to her iPad :) She says I’m setting a bad parental example as I am obviously obsessed with this game :)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Thanks 20q. I was hoping to seamlessly play across two devices, picking up where I left off when I switch. My iPad is my at home play device And my phone is my take along device. Stella Pop progress syncs perfectly between the two. So does almost everything else – games, contacts, notes… I was hoping that the iOS upgrade would support Facebook backup to the cloud and permit syncing.

ScottyUK
    @scottyuk

The only down sides I’ve found are no more zero gem intercepts and Ultinate Megatron went from level 10 to level 8 :(

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

In some nodes, the odds are ridiculously stacked against the TFs. The node on the right side, by the water, throws two walking mortar towers at you with no way to defend–choose your buddy well and be prepared to shoot, unless you have galvatron, then plan accordingly. Seems the same with the desert node, as insta-death seems to occur with most TFs there. There’s a level on the terraced river area where, as someone mentioned in another thread, there are so many towers falling and so many pigs shooting that it’s not possible to get any sort of decent score. The new animations between the TFs at the end of the node are cute (I.e. Tap dancing, etc.), but I wish they’d taken the time to fix the achievements bug. But it’s nice that the nodes clear as you play now. Still haven’t figured out if there is any logic to very easy-very hard. Some nodes labelled as very hard are very easy…another labelled as easy = insta-death (and I’m rank 237, only 9 TFs left at level 9).

Cerpin
    @cerpin

All but one of my TFs are level 10 – I haven’t had a hard/very hard level in months. Are the node difficulties related to the strength of your TF?

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@cerpin, I am level 248 and the hardest level I have encountered is Medium since about level 190 or so.

mars805
    @mars805

after ios update i,m noticing i,m spending even MORE time waiting for TF to re charge. noticed tonite i have 7, waiting for them all. level 9s, and one level 10 in a few hours. why create a game that has people spend more time waiting than actually playing?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.