Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
  • Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

Just beat green with 0 healing items. Samurai, Rainbird, Druid

Bossk
    @henjovr

Up until lvl 26 I was able to beat the green dragon without items too, with Paladin, Druid, Rainbird. After that (lvl 28 now) I couldn’t do it anymore without items.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

I am 37.

Abusing the hammer set with samurai is very useful xD

Bossk
    @henjovr

How do you abuse the Hammer set with the samurai?

BTW die anyone else notice that the void event monsters give fewer XP stars?
    Up until this morning I tot loads of XP, but not anymore.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@henjovr no difference in EXP, i just shot up through level 20 to 22 and a half in a day, and that was today :/

Bossk
    @henjovr

Same here, until thuis evening. Now the monsters give 3-4 stars each, nowhere near the 15-20 from before.
    Not leveled up in the meantime, saw the difference on lvl 28..

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

@henjovr Since samurai attacks three times, you have roughly 22.1% chance to stun rather than 8%. It is rather effective.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Many of the people who post here are already level 37. The hammer set AKA grand slam set can stun enemies for 2 rounds which makes it very easy to beat the dragons.

The setup people use varies depending on what equipment they have. I only have 6 complete sets out of the 15 available. Grand Slam used to be my favorite, but my set is a bit weak since the level cap has been raised a few times. I have no level 37 set items yet. My best set is a level 33 BEEP attack so I love using Spies because they do 653 to the targeted enemy and 269 to others. BEEP attack gives a bonus of 576 to all enemies so they often do 1229 to the targeted enemy and 845 to everyone else. Sometimes the chain attack kicks in doing an extra 384 damage. I believe Bomb with the scissors set could do more damage, but that set got nerfed in the latest update and I don’t have the scissors set anyway. Since no other bird I have can come close to dishing out that much damage I like using Lightning bird’s Lightning Fast skill to make Spies either attack twice or attack once and heal once. Against 7 enemies my Spies with no bonuses do 2267 damage and if the BEEP attack kicks in they do 6299 or 6683. In a single round my Spies can potentially do 12,600+ damage and that clears out all enemies in the Void pretty quickly.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

At the start of this day I have 48.015 medals and my closest competitor has 22.215. What keeps me into playing every day are mastery points and really good prizes on fortune wheel. This morning I played golden gate and got 175 mastery points for Sea Dog and Spies and 180 points for Paladin. Good job :-)

@dbkraemer
    how many medals do you have today? You are on my friends’ list, luckily game did not load you as my competitor on leaderboard. it would be impossibly difficult to beat you.

angryde
    @angryde

@killerkea. So jealous, I haven’t managed to secure the ‘*BEEP* ATTACK!’ set. So bummed… I’ve only got the ‘Artillery Strike’ set and ‘THE Sling’ from the ‘Save Me!’ set. Always SO EXCITED when I get to borrow your combo… *sigh*

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@cosmo2503 I think you’ve got it a bit backwards. I am currently at 35,530 medals… no where close to your amazing 48,015! :) I haven’t really been playing the event for the past couple of days because the closest competitor on my leaderboard is at 16,410 so there’s not much to keep it competitive there. But if you are throwing down the gauntlet, I say “Challenge accepted, my friend!” Since we have five days left, last one to 75,000 buys the first round! :)

Bossk
    @henjovr

Ok, I have the hammers set (lvl 24, I am now lvl 29).

Together with Skulkers it should give a 44% change to stun a single mob 2 turns, that’s very nice.. I guess I’ll try that later on a yellow portal.
    Although I would be a bit low on healing, since I can only take Druid/Rainbird with me.. but stuns may compensate.

Anyway, for those who aren’t lvl 37 yet: Do you get much less experience stars since yesterday on the events too?

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@angryde my first set was *BEEP* attack. i was really happy when i got it

Annifrid
    @annifrid

@henjovr I definitely get less stars. I’m level 29 as well. The event levels are getting harder as I level up, so I’m kinda happy it’s now apparently much slower.

Tman
    @tman

I’ve been crashing when playing Into The Void events. I enter a battle, I don’t hear any sounds or music, but it still shows animation on the screen. But I can’t do anything. I have to force stop on it and try again. It also takes my double experience and stamina away. Just started today on my Kindle. I’ll try clearing other stuff out and see if it helps.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@cosmo2503 – I am now at 52,440 medals and (hopefully!) closing in on you fast! :) How many do you have now?

Second place on my board is at 22,720…

[EpicBomber]
    @epicbomber

I’ve lost 4 into the void events (two 9’s, one 6 and one 12) because of freezes. A couple of times after spinning the wheel – and don’t get the award :( and loose the value of the energy drinks as well.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Hi @dbkraemer nice to hear from you. I am at 60.835 now. Bad thing is that I can’t find any golden portal when my stamina is full and have to play only one purple and one blue level. Of course after I use all stamina golden portal appears.
    Second place on my leaderboard is slightly above 30k.
    Do you still make lots of potions? I’ve never changed ultra hot veggie cake into burning veggie cake because I can’t rack up enough pumpkins for making them and I still have over 2000 ice chillies unused. Are burning cakes really usefull?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@cosmo2503 – The only place I know to farm the pumpkins is Pumpkin Plateau 2, and you can only get one per spin. It’s a simple enough level, and you can rack up 100 in less than 2 hours if you are really bored :) You can also get 2 or 3 pumpkins from the shell at the bottom right of the screen, next to the Sunken Pyramid Dungeon, but only when it is ready to spit out it’s prizes.

If you upgrade, the ice chillies are still needed to mix the potion, so yours won’t go to waste :) I don’t remember what the percentage is for the ultra hot veggie cake (is it 50% ?), but the burning veggie cake fills the rage chili by 75%, so if you’re in a bind and need that chili fast, you only need one in most cases. I think it’s well worth upgrading.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I’m sure this has been mentioned, but before upgrading to a recipe that requires different/harder to obtain ingredients make as many as possible with the more readily available ingredients. The potions will automatically upgrade.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@cosmo2503 @dbkraemer — Is it just my imagination or are the gold / orange portals getting very scarce? I wouldn’t care, except for the fact that the second person on my leaderboard is closing very quickly. I suppose the cost of coming in second is only 500 snoutlings, so maybe I shouldn’t care.

Brama
    @brama

In all honesty its not that serious. u can earn 500 just doing reruns. time consuming. but still.

Like I most I think its not about the prize but its the closest u get what so ever to PvP in this game. Is fighting for the number 1 spot on your leaderboard.

I’ve only been playing for a week tho (Day 6 to be exact) I am level 15. I got lucky and got a Dragonstone shield for my Paladin @ lvl 14 this morning. I might be mistaken But I think that stats went up a little on the item when I level. (Not from the 10%lvl up) for how much epic and sets could potentially cost they should all those unique items to lvl along with u. I would actually consider trying to get them then.

I would love for some vets to add me.

http://www.facebook.com/BramaKnox

PowerMaster
    @powermaster

I’m doing well on the event, but I also know that some of my friends aren’t showing up on my leaderboard. I’m currently at 42,500 medals and currently 1st place on my leaderboard. I’m about 13k above 2nd place and 30k or so above 4th place. I did several Orange portals when the event first began. They are easy until the last stage (which often sucks). I just used healing potions. If you have a comfortable lead, I would recommend doing Purple portals. Also, don’t waste too many essence on trying to maximize medals on every portal… I imagine the final reward wheel will burn plenty of them to make sure you get the +6000 mastery reward!
    I generally use Palidin, Wizard, and Princess.

Happy Hunting.

PowerMaster – Level 37/846 Stars (Max)/22 Birds unlocked/110 Mastery Levels/Daily player.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 I rarely can find orange portals when I have full stamina, so I play one purple and one blue. I think if you are sure you will end among three first players on your leaderboard you don’t need try hard to be the first. 500 snoutlings is not big difference in my opinion too. You can earn them easily in SRC in just 5 battles.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

In my opinion, it isn’t worth playing the blue portals even if they are the only ones you can select and your stamina is full because they offer so few medals. One trick to get the portals to change is to do something like go to your nest then exit or fight a battle somewhere then check again. I’m guessing you’ll get 2.5 times more medals from the gold than the purple and the purple offers twice as many as the blue. However the purple can easily be done entirely on auto play with level 5 mastery birds and unless you have mastery level 7 birds or better you shouldn’t try to go past wave 4 in the gold void on auto play.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 151 total)
  • The topic ‘Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)’ is closed to new replies.