Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • Replies
  • GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, you would need to buy 1,250 Lucky Coins to match the 6000×5 + 6000 + 6000 roll…

Merely Tons of Lucky Coins, not a Mighty Eagle’s Treasure Chest. :D

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I was out when the event ended. When I came back a couple hours later, I was still first, but don’t know how close the Hawaiian princess came (she was second). Took 2 extra rolls to get the 6000 for all and 6K each for red and chuck.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Before the update it used to cost 300 LC to upgrade each bird from what is now level 5 mastery to level 7 mastery. Just a very rough estimate is 20 x 300 LC = 6000 LC, but my birds were already half way between 5 and 7 so half of 6000 is 3000 which is a Mighty Eagle’s treasure chest. Currently it costs 75 LC per 1000 mastery for all birds so that is 6 x 75 LC = 450 LC. The extra 6000 for two other birds costs 6 x 15 LC + 6 x 15 LC = 180 LC

450 + 180 = 630 not 1250 so it would be closer in value to 450 LC or the Heaps of LC ($18), but it still feels good to get that much mastery.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I was calculating based on 500 mastery of one hat for 78 Snoutlings, 3 hats per bird, across 5+1+1 birds. Then convert Snoutlings to LCs, current LC price gave a closest match at 1250 LCs. $45 is still pretty great.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Ended event with 75k medals, got just what I wanted and needed 6000 master points for all classes, 6000 for all Chuck’s classes and 6000 for all Matilda classes. Now I have 5 classes rank 10, 19 classes rank 9 and 1 class rank 8.

DonSleza4e
    @donsleza4e

@cosmo2503 congratulations!

fangston
    @fangston

@cosmo2503 does this mean the bug you reported after reaching level 10 is solved? I stopped using my level 9 paladin because of it.

angryde
    @angryde

I concluded the event with 44,000 medals – far, far lower than most of my fellow nesters… but easily enough to own my unique board by 20,000 medals. I had to re-roll 4x for 6000(all)/6000/6000 which was a little tedious. I didn’t experience the ‘calculating issue’ that’s been mentioned. The medals pushed my Samurai to lvl-9 and my Druid + Wizard to lvl-8. Yay!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@fangston sort of bug still exists. I reached rank 10 for Paladin, Wizard, Sea Dog, Bard and Spies and stopped using them I can use all my rank 9 birds and they do get mastery points from battles. Bug that remains is that once you reached rank 10 for any of classes it shows as available for purchase in Trainer.
    However I stopped paying golden coins for mastery points as it’s not worth since none of rank 10 birds are not getting more points.

Fantomet
    @fantomet

The score of Into the void and update v1.1.1
    The mastery point need for upgrade mastery lvl 5 to 7 is 24,988:
    * Level 5 to level 6: 9,999
    * Level 6 to level 7: 14,999

Max mastery points gained from the spin is 210,000 points:
    6000 (all) => 5 * 5 classes * 6000 mastery points = 150,000 points
    6000 (single class) => 5 * 6000 mastery points = 30,000 points
    6000 (single class) => 5 * 6000 mastery points = 30,000 points

So 210,000 / 24,988 equals 8.4 times upgrading from lvl 5 to 7
    In the old days we had to spend 8.4 * 300 LC = 2,520 LC
    or today as Killerkea stated 630 LC for buying the mastery points in the dojo.
    So I like update v1.1.1, otherwise it would have taking me years to get the gold without buying it!

Joey
    @joeyba

I got some level 7 birds after the update but did not get the Master achievement in GC!! anyone had the same? I was looking forward for the achievement…

angryde
    @angryde

@joeyba. Yeah, that’s a known bug, dude. You’re not alone.

Tman
    @tman

If the game didn’t glitch on me so many times, I would have been able to play enough to make first place, but I had to settle for second with about 15,000 medals. First place was someone with around 16,000. Another orange level and I could have had it. Looking back I should have also spun the wheel. It was expensive at 10 friendship essence, but it would have been worth it in retrospect. I only about 2,000 mastery for all birds. Was still enough to push me up to level 6 on all my birds, and my Paladin is close to 7.

Wojtaszek
    @wios

Hi.
    I have a question. Does anyone still have “calculating”? Because I have and don’t know what to do with it. I finished this event on 1st position in my leaderboard but still have calculating.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

You need everyone you competed against to open the app. You’re waiting on someone.

kch23
    @kch23mj

Hi,
    I have the same problem still have CALCULATING on map what we can do?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

This is already answered.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Seems to me that having to wait until everyone on your board opens the app should be classified as a bug. Some of the people on my board had 0 scores, and are likely not active players. There ought to be a limit of a couple of days on the waiting.

Arcon
    @arcon73

I created a sign in just to tell you guys I’m still locked out. Amslimfordy you may told us we got to wait but for how many days??

angryde
    @angryde

@arcon73. Dude, Slim doesn’t work for Rovio! He has a line to Rovio — but he can’t provide you with information he doesn’t have! Have you considered contacting them yourself via their customer support portal!?

Arcon
    @arcon73

I have msg them just checked again it is still calculating

angryde
    @angryde

@arcon73. I’m really, really sorry that you’re trapped in calculation hell, dude. Sux bigtime. But as @amslimfordy said, it all comes down to when your fellow board members (finally) decide to log into the app/game! Perhaps Rovio can force/override something – wait for their response, yeah!?

Arcon
    @arcon73

I guess I’m stuck till nxt event, hey guys how do u get more friends to share and use there birds?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@arcon73 — Hope your calculating problem gets fixed. Even if you have a lot of facebook friends, they are unlikely to be on your event leaderboard. In fact, as far as I know, no one from ABN was on my leaderboard.
    There is a forum on friends requests. Suggest you post there and read through some of the posts to send requests to others. Don’t know how successful it is to just say “Please add me.”
    Although it is really nice to have friends with powerful birds, it is also useful to have friends at a lower level than you, since they are more likely to borrow your birds (which gives you friendship essence).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • The topic ‘Into The Void Event (Closed; Ended)’ is closed to new replies.