Implosion Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion Event

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • E=MC²
    @kwplee

Since On the Prowl event, cheaters dominate every single competition! Three days in a row, cheaters are taking over all daily Implosion challenge events, taking away all grand prize tokens. Here are pictures show how cheaters taking 1st and 2nd places:

Pic 1: 1st place cheater got abnormal 208k points only after 1 hour 22 mins of the event, 2nd place got 185k instead. 3rd and 4th are honest players.

Pic 2: 1st place cheater moved up to 235k points (27k more) in only 7 minutes.

I did a simple maths. One live can get about 1.2k points, with 420% bonus (2 bots at promotion bonus level 15 but 1 bot is event picked) = 6.2k. So one round (4 lives) is roughly 24.8k points. One round takes 13-14 minutes to finish, so 1 hour 22 mins could only complete 6 rounds. 6 rounds barely could make 148.8k points the top with 420% bonus boost.

Presume 2nd place cheater owned luckily 1 picked event bot (unfornately not showed in game) to get 420% bonus, cheater was no way to get 185k in 1 hour 22 mins.

Presume 1st place cheater owned both picked event bots (630% bonus boost), he/she could get 210k only if he/she could kill every single pig, block, missile, and walking mortar tower, could you?

I have given up the events, it is no way to win and waste of diamonds to compete the cheaters.

Pic 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk0mr9y2ikz1tyh/Screenshot_20170429-112152%5B1%5D.png?dl=0

Pic 2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1qz60yuivcsx3j/Screenshot_20170429-112844%5B1%5D.png?dl=0

ED209
    @ed209

Does rovio ever think about the bundles they offer? You get less if you buy the 28.99 one and get a better deal if your buy the 9.99 one and more sparks.

Bundle

ED209
    @ed209

@kwplee, I play the events the best I can and I hardly spend any gems unless I know I can get a good amount of tokens or come first in the leader board.

sometimes I will use gems to get the missing tokens (only done this with blaster and chromia) the latest tf I had enough tokens for.

I have 9.3k gems and I haven’t spent a penny on this game.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 The price increase comes from the fact that the 29.99$ bundle gives 200 gems more and that is more valuable than 25000 coins. Sure sparks are less by 5000 but that’s where the price spike comes from; gems.

Deadeye
    @bproue

I have had the same problem with the last 3 challenges. My run scores are not added to my total score. I dropped from 2nd place to 6th on one challenge.

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, that’s just stupid, £20 extra for 200 gems.

E=MC²
    @kwplee

Yes, you are right. We, honest players do the same thing as you as well, but there is no more fair play environment at the challenges anymore. We spent time to farming diamonds or real money to purchase diamonds for turning them to tokens or sparks through gameplay at the end. Cheaters are just altering the game root files to get free upgardes and diamonds, even now they are altering the root files to multiple their scores. Cheaters are not spending a cent or time. Some day, I had 2 cheaters in 20 players group, 1:10; the worst day so far, I had 4 cheaters in 16 players group, 1:4.

I just wonder if Rovio resources people to monitor these abnormal gaming activities during challenge events or any strategy to maintain a fair play game environment. Otherwise 1:2 or 1:3 cheater rate won’t be far away. More people will turn to the dark side. This ABT game will be no longer worth to play.

E=MC²
    @kwplee

I was 5.4k short to the 150k threshold limit to get those 150 tokens. Then game relaunched itself and my score reset to a big “0”. The day of Implosion event was ended to me, no way to make up the missing score. I was just stuck at the place.

Score reset to 0

Joel
    @joel687

@kwplee – I can’t get over the fact that the prize for 150k tokens was only 150 for you. That is what I heard about the old android versions. Are you updated?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 Of course, “Rovio calculations”.

E=MC²
    @kwplee

I am not sure if it is related to ABT bug. My old water damaged phone was android 5 running v1.25.6 ABT without score reset issue but lots of crashes all the time when running events. My new phone equipped with android 7 and v1.26.9 ABT with less crashes but somehow score reset issue happened since Trypticon event.

I did a research about this score reset issue on the internet. Rovio claimed that they are still looking at the scoring issue. No luck!

Live event score resetting issue, cheaters dominated events, ABT is going to hopeless. As soon as I spent my diamonds and sparks, I would not spend a cent on this game anymore unless Rovio comes up with some better solutions.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion Event

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.