Implosion Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion Event

• Implosion is back as a 3-day event

IMG_0378.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

They have Brawl for upgrades, along with three accessories for him.

The Pure Warriors are the bonus squad. You get 2 bots.

They are back to the old scoring system. First place gets 1000 tokens. 20 people in the leaderboard (supposedly)

CD
    @bartiedog

I like the tnt Implosion blocks!

Joel
    @joel687

Here are the token levels so far for iOS
    1500 points – 100 tokens
    3000? Points – 100 tokens (I blew past this one in my first run, not sure about the score)
    7500 points – 150 tokens
    12000 points – 150 tokens
    22500 points – 150 tokens

I haven’t reached the 22500 level yet, so I don’t know what is past there

Joel
    @joel687

You get energonicons, too

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Have fun folks, I’m skipping this one entirely.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Question for anyone that has access to a new game, what is Brawl like in this for someone that doesn’t have him yet? Is he just not in the token exchange or is he available for purchase?

Joel
    @joel687

I am in it for the sparks, and then I am out

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Token levels are following the same pattern as the last event, so they should be:

1. 100 @ 1500 – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 3000 – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 7500 – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 12000 – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 22500 – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 37500 – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 75000 – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 150000 – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 225000 – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 300000 – Tot: 2500

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@sntrooper
    It is more likely that he is available to exchange by tokens, since he is marked as the best prize.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Brawl ? really? but why ? he is ready available during the very early stages of the game (first 14 bots you get for say…. freeeee….!!!!) On the other hand his accesories were already included in a special event not long ago. Rovio running out of ideas huh?

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha There is no way to put new bot at 3 days event. Now with this short event we have to wait for next event, that probably again will be 5-6 days, so it’s normal to not have anything big now.

As probably most of us, I am going only for sparks at this event.

ED209
    @ed209

I’m just after the sparks and if enough one accessory.

Don’t know how they exspect you to get 8k for overpower in three days.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Aaaaand the news feed still doesn’t work for me for some god knows what reason.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Rovio seems to be pushing the overpower levels. I expect a lot of shorter events with just accessories and overpower levels in the future. Thank God I am completely ignoring overpower.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Why not accesories for the grimlocks, chromia, and sentinal prime?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor I think I am the only one in this site who is doing Overpower. :/

Joel
    @joel687

For some reason, people in my leaderboard are paying gems like mad. I am in 12th, with a 210% bonus. Glad I am only playing for sparks

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Me too, only sparks this time. My Brawl is not level 15 yet, I could try to earn tokens to upgrade him, but it is too much effort, and I think there will not be enough tokens for this.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 What bot do they have. P1 on my board I’d rocking a gold crown ELockdown an has 165k. I’m currently 5th also only going for sparks.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

So I spent a lot of effort and half my gem horde to upgrade Soundwave to level 16 in the last event, and now I’m not getting the 184% bonus in either the event or spark run. What the heck? Did I somehow misunderstand what the score bonus was, or is someone else having the same issue?

If the score bonus doesn’t apply to, well, anything, then this is a game-breaking JARSU, considering how hard they’re pushing it and the cost involved.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@joel687
    My leaderboard is also going uncharacteristicly crazy today. Who cares about OP for brawl?!?!

@evan-greenberger

You misunderstood what OP does, it simply increases the power of your bot.

Asen_77
    @asen

Only with runs without Gems reload I am currnetly 52k points. Every run is over 1000 points before 210% bonus ( still don’t see Unicron or Boss Pig ). I am 3-rd and first is with 60k. I will not spend any gems for upper place, and also will not going to stay awake to 3 o’clock in the morning. So I will play some levels before bad and after that what ever to come, I will not care. Already grab smaller container sparks ( need them to get one level up to Dead End ), so I will need other to together for the next level.

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – 1st in my board is a gold crown Energy Starscream at 100k. 2nd is a silver crown Dead End not far behind. They must really want the Brawl accessories and/or overpower… I can’t see bothering to bring that bot to overpower levels

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@evan-greenberger You got that wrong. Overpower increases your bot health and damage and has nothing to do with scores.

Asen_77
    @asen

Soft update 1.26.7.4.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.