Implosion Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • Replies
  • Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@asen Not a new bot but rather one of the older bots that have not been available for the last 6 months like Ratchet or Windblade (which sucks, I know), but not a bot that is available playing the normal nodes, who is up for the next event? Optimus Prime ? :P

ED209
    @ed209

Got 7.4 update as well and this time no reset to score unlike the last time they did this during a event.

I’m currently on 1080 tokens with just over 75k points so far not bad for the first day. Will have sparks in no time

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I have 30k and the first place has 99k already. I’m glad those guys didn’t appeared on my group in the last event.

ED209
    @ed209

First place on my leaderboard had 88k with second having 87k and me in third with 76k

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s weird how you guys are all saying soft update to version 1.26.7.4 when the latest version is actually 1.26.9 on Google Play.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

BTW… Ive also been getting my share of weird board leaders, right now a gold crowned Bludgeon is sitting at the top of with 96.000 points… I mean, who the hell pumps so many jewels in a 2nd rate bot competition? Ive been doing natural runs all day long and even if I had gold crowns on all 2 bots I doubt I would be pulling that amount of points. (I seriously question that ANYONE with two gold crown bots would be seriously competing in this event)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

88k, meh. 99k, meh. P1 on my board now has 240k with her gold crown ELockdown. P2 & P3 are 96k and 92k, respectively. I’m in 6th with 65k.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

first place in my group has 289k, second has 220k. I started this morning, so something is definitely going on.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer 1.26.7.4 on iOS device ?

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, my guess its because android had two updates over the bank holiday period where IOS only got the one update.

Smitty
    @smitty

First place in my group has 65,395,34x. Can’t see the last digit because it is partly cut off the screen. Didn’t realize it was possible to get 65 million!?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

so bots and cheaters is their sweet day out?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen @ed209 Oh forgot about that. Sorry, I’m an idiot.

@smitty
    The highest score possible in the game is 2,147,483,647 i.e the integer overflow value. Anything higher than that will be rolled over to 0.

ED209
    @ed209

Well first on my leaderboard today has 100k already, I’m sitting on 26k but I’m not spending any gems as don’t need much.

Can nearly get all the sparks as I have 2080 tokens

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

After 37K for 150Tk
    75K for 200Tk.
    No idea after that as I only just made 37K after getting 4 BBG’s in a row.

Geeeezzzz there some high scores around by the look of it. I took 1st after the above but normally I’m in the top 10 as my bds are really low scoring due to I think to the lower levels the Bots are L 3,4,5

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Targets and token levels are the same as day 1, so I didn’t post them again. See my post on page 1.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

Ah I know where I messed up DOH, was taking your rolling count as Tks given for 37K my bad

Joel
    @joel687

Well, I am 200 tokens away from the final batch of sparks. I will just let today play out without any effort on my part. 2 or 3 runs tonight after day 3 starts should push me over the top

otter
    @otter

Has anyone noticed that since the start of this event the game has become very very sluggish??? Almost non responsive at times… Any killing my system resources???? Not doing anything different this go around..

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’m in the same situation. The reward from the end of the event will be enough to earn those tokens, then I will be able to skip the last day of this event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Are you guys enjoying yourselves?

I’m enjoying not dropping everything every few hours to use my charges.

ED209
    @ed209

I see there is another soft update, now on 7.5 for iOS.

Just got to 75k for the 200 tokens just trying to keep my place now

E=MC²
    @kwplee

The Implosion event gets resetting my score almost every day, I am unable to move up my place, and my score got stuck unless I pay multiple 100 diamonds to catch up my stuck score. It happened 3 times at On the Prowl event, 2 times this Implosion event. Rovio please fix it. I am on Android 7.1.1.

E=MC²
    @kwplee

Since On the Prowl event, cheaters dominate every single competition! Three days in a row, cheaters are taking over all daily Implosion challenge events, taking away all grand prize tokens. Here are pictures show how cheaters taking 1st and 2nd places today:

Pic 1: 1st place cheater got abnormal 208k points only after 1 hour 22 mins of the event, 2nd place got 185k instead. 3rd and 4th are honest players.

Pic 2: 1st place cheater moved up to 235k points (27k more) in only 7 minutes.

I did a simple maths. One live can get about 1.2k points or less, with 420% bonus (2 bots at promotion bonus level 15 but 1 bot is event picked) = 6.2k. So one round (4 lives) is roughly 24.8k points. One round takes 13-14 minutes to finish, so 1 hour 22 mins could only complete 6 rounds. 6 rounds barely could make 148.8k points the top with 420% bonus boost.

Presume 2nd place cheater owned luckily 1 picked event bot (unfortunately not showed in game) to get 420% bonus, cheater was no way to get 185k in 1 hour 22 mins.

Presume 1st place cheater owned both picked event bots (630% bonus boost), he/she could get 210k only if he/she could kill every single pig, block, missile, and walking mortar tower, could you?

I have given up the events, it is no way to win and waste of diamonds to compete the cheaters.

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pk0mr9y2ikz1tyh/Screenshot_20170429-112152%5B1%5D.png?dl=0&gt;

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1qz60yuivcsx3j/Screenshot_20170429-112844%5B1%5D.png?dl=0&gt;

Joel
    @joel687

@kwplee – Sorry, I have not seen any of those problems on iOs. I did have one run crash. I also saw several pigs hovering in the air without any blocks underneath them. No problems for me ith the score reset this event, though

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.