Highway to Destruction Achievement-in game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Highway to Destruction Achievement-in game

• Just obtained the 20 Gems for the in game achievement of “Destroy 1,000,000 blocks as a Deceptihog”. This one took a while and a bunch of games. What a fun journey!!!

The nice thing about this achievement is that one obtains credit for destroyed blocks when playing the regular levels as well as the Jenga level as a Deceptihog.

Tracked the last 50,000 blocks and documented that the number of blocks destroyed was from a low of 100 to just under 1,350.

One more to go to get 86 of 86 completed achievements. The “Roll Out” to Travel 5,000 Miles will take some time.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@20qmindreader

My “Roll Out” achievement wasn’t working at all until the end of April update and I’m still only at 1,550 miles. Although it’s possible that I don’t run as many nodes as you do.

But I agree, it would be nice if Rovio could give us some credit based on in-game rank. It’s not a perfect fix, but it would be something.

If I can earn 1,500+ miles in a little over three months (end of April to early August), then surely I would have earned 3,000+ between the end of October and the end of April.

@rumblebee
    @gradientturtle7 any thoughts about this?

Thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Highway to Destruction Achievement-in game

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.