Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Speechless. Well, not me. I’m still ranting and raving… but thanks for the sympathetic thought.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow So they basically went the same route with you like they went with me. Great to know Rovio Support is still doing a good job. The account that is still showing up as Level 80 will be synced and reset once you log into that if that has really been reset as well. I am sorry to hear that. Rovio is out of their minds.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

how can they point out “150k snoutlings in a brief time”
    how much is “brief time”?

myself, cannot reach or sum up 150k snoutlings anyway, bè It long or Short time.
    how many snoutlings do you farm Daily? I m astonished. how many hours?

their Logic could be flawed bit your results, depending in “how much is brief time” are surprising… aren’t you spending all’ the snoutlings for Dojo offers, Daily?

my own offers cost me 94 each. I need at least 2.5k/3k snoutlings Daily only for It. any additional enchantment cost money, any potions upgrades, too. How many snoutlings do you farm Daily? I almost spend ANY snoutling gained each day and I’m only half way to the path of maximum mastery.

Which are your numbers?
    Which “resources” they investigate? LCs, FEs, snoutlings?

reset is the saddest thing, Indeed.
    you DID It with passion, time and money
    they stole It with a single base Wash out

:-(

burbman
    @burbman

@maxxmatt – 100,000 snoutlings is really not that hard to get. Especially considering that @toolow was at max mastery for a significant period of time leading up to the current level cap increase. There was simply nothing to spend any of the snouts he received via game play, events, arena, etc. on. In fact there was a player here who at one time had accumulated over a million snoutlings and found that the counter resets to zero at that point.

I generate approx. 2x the number of snouts that I can use via the dojo on a daily basis through my grinding, and I use as many dojo trips as I can.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman Based on our experiences (ESPECIALLY MINE), I would suggest you to stay below a certain threshold.

burbman
    @burbman

point taken

DD
    @toolow

@maxxmatt
    They didn’t say, as you can see since I posted ALL their replies. But when you spend 1.5 years on events and arena, 100k is no big deal, especially when there is nothing to spend them on. Dojo? Not reached there yet on my second account (for 1.5 years, I know). Resources? I collect them without having to spend snoutings. Enchantment? Not even enabled yet. So is it any surprise that it accumulates? Not as if you can convert them to LCs which we all struggle to get enough of.

For my second account, grinding to get mastery in the caves just slowly rake up the snoutings. Even when you spend snoutings at Dojo whenever you are offered a chance, the snoutings just keep on accumulating. Over 1 year, that’s going to be a serious amount. And I could have gotten a lot more if I continued grinding after reaching the mastery cap. I stopped grinding at around 500k snoutings, but playing the caves to get FE for friends still got me over 100k since.

I don’t count the rate of acquiring snoutings, but I spent way too many hours on grinding for mastery.

They didn’t say specifically but just “other items”.

530 LC – Is it too much? The diamond anvil or cauldron alone cost 700 LC each!

630k snoutings – A lot. But what can you spend them on? Enchantment? Ain’t got that much shards. Dojo? Say around 10 spends per visit every 3 hour costing 83 each. How far does that go?

500 FE – Wow! Until you need to re-roll which some are now costing exponentially.

1000, 800, 700 potions – WOW! But what do you use the resources for anyway? Enchantment? Remember the shortage of shards?

DD
    @toolow

@burbman Yeah, stay around what you need for enchantment. Lame but…

burbman
    @burbman

@toolow @datguygamer – I am starting to regret that I submitted a service ticket the other day for unpaid rewards from the Necromancer event. So far they have not responded to my ticket. I think I will just accept whatever their initial response is and let it slide. Probably the best approach is to lay low and not generate any unwanted attention.

I want to get up to 200-300k snouts though so that I can buy the mastery I will need for my fifth bird family once the others earn up to the new cap.

DD
    @toolow

@burbman
    Just remember that they consider 140k snoutings cannot be legitimate for my second account. But like you said, better lay low and not draw any attention.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@burbman @toolow That would be a good solution. The main source of problem is that these employees assume situations where a “certain flag cannot be triggered under this exception of this variable.” They just assume getting 140K snoutling is impossible or staying in Diamond League with a level 15 account.

YEAH, ROVIO, BECAUSE ARENA TOTALLY REWARDS US WITH HEAPS OF XP STARS TO LEVEL UP EACH BATTLE AND ONE SIMPLY HAS TO BE AT MAX LEVEL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE ARENA (which in hindsight brings up how broken the arena is if the employees assume you have to be at high levels for it)…Bunch of morons.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer You mean EVENTS rather than ARENA?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow No, I meant arena. Pawel seemed very surprised to see someone reach Diamond League at level 15 and thus my post.

burbman
    @burbman

That is funny, because for an experienced player it is actually EASIER to reach diamond at XP 15 than XP 80.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    Since he doesn’t know how, it must be impossible without cheating. It’s a hallmark of arrogance. But returning to my query, I thought arena doesn’t reward any XP stars. Am I reading your post wrong? (Despite the appearance, my English is atrocious).

@burbman

Amen. I would have stayed at even lower level had I not got a bit greedy at reaping the top prizes during events to rake up mastery levels. But I suppose at XP 999 or above, it’s all dandy then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow

YEAH, ROVIO, BECAUSE ARENA TOTALLY REWARDS US WITH HEAPS OF XP STARS TO LEVEL UP EACH BATTLE AND ONE SIMPLY HAS TO BE AT MAX LEVEL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE ARENA

That was rhetorical sarcasm on my part (which you didn’t get).

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Told you my English is atrocious.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow Eh, now is not the time to be thinking about that. What are you gonna do now?

DD
    @toolow

@toolow
    What else can I do other than complaining on their support page and Facebook page? But since they are ignoring me, there is nothing I can do here. Hadn’t got time to organize protest/boycott campaign, and what can we achieve with that? The only upside is I get some time back to do other things. I’ll sleep over it for now.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I have been out. Just read all this. I am shocked and struggling to believe this could happen. I am so sorry. I don’t know what to say.

It’s so easy to accumulate resources. You just have to grind for mastery or play your friends birds and it just comes with nothing to spend it on. How can they not know that?

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow I would love to believe this is all a joke. Really Rovio?
    By their extremely flawed, very arbitrary logic, then any of us who has played the game for a while, or heaven forbid, since its inception will be banned. Way to reward the players.
    What if we spend tons of RW$ to acquire these massed resources? Are will still going to be banned? Somehow I doubt that…
    Say what you really mean Rovio:

Spend more or we will ban you

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley
    If they don’t know that, it just show how much they know about their own game. If they do, …

@pointless

That’s what I thought.

So people, take care, and be careful. Good luck.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow don’t be so hasty, all cannot be lost. I have yet to receive any answer regarding my query about @datguygamer , but I will add another in your case.

@birdleader
    we here at the Nest really need your help. I know you have some clout with Rovio, and I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t think it necessary.
    We are being treated unfairly. Please review these pages and lend a hand. It’s people like us that have made these pages THE place to visit for AB Epic help, and to have this happen to honest, contributing members is a joke.

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    Don’t expect they’ll reply soon, if ever. They replied to me within minutes before stonewalling me. Very much appreciate your help, and I’ll refrain from quoting your handle even though it’s exceptionally tempting here.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless I am salty beyond the point I even care. I can send them another ticket spewing all my bitterness against them but that wouldn’t accomplish anything. Sam goes for @toolow.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.