Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Well, at least Rovio is finally doing something about the cheaters. Now someone just needs to teach them to not only do it correctly, but also provide some kind of freaking evidence instead of just assuming the situation. :/

@toolow
    @datguygamer Really sorry to hear that you guys lost absolutely everything. All because Rovio support seems to be ran by degenerates…

Stevencore
    @stevencore

Hi there @toolow

just to say I’m deeply saddened for what happened to you.

I had an open ticket with Rovio due to the missing arena trophies, and, beside that, after their reply I tried to ask them what was happening with “a friend of mine who, I know for sure, is not a cheater and whose account has been banned (and, by banned, I mean “Wiped out”) while well known cheaters are still around”.

All I got was a simple reply regarding their anti-cheaters system messing everthing up.

If you agree, I’d like to keep this ticket open, reply them back sayin’ it was not a failure of their system but a deliberate banning of an honest player accused of using 3rd party software. Just to see if there’s a chance.

All of that, obviously, without mentioning you and your nickname/account.

–Thank you all–
    Stevencore

burbman
    @burbman

The more I think about this, the more I see it as a push to get players to use a Rovio account, which to be honest is probably more valuable to Rovio than even IAP’s. Who knows how much data they are able to mine with the combination of that and your FB? Ads targeted to the individual player? Direct marketing to people with similar interests? Global domination?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@stevencore Even if it is a system failure, they specifically accused me and @toolow that they found us using some kind of software to get ourselves in game stuff. If it is a system failure, they should have admitted it considering it was their fault. But no, they accused us and ignored our messages and wiped our years worth of progress!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

This makes me so mad. My second friend being wiped.

I regret ever spending a single cent on this game.

DD
    @toolow

First of all, thanks to all who have shown support or sympathy. This forum is what makes the game enjoyable despite some of the deficiencies. Your kind words and actions are very much appreciated. Thank you.

@partshade @stevencore
    They already try to catch cheats before and got it wrong then, myself being a victim more than once. In the past, they have looked and reinstated me after I complained. This time, they chose to turn a blind eye. Whether it’s incompetence or out of ulterior motives, neither reflects well on them.

@stevencore

While I doubt it’ll change anything, your action and discretion is much appreciated. If you still wish to continue pursuing the issue, I will agree to it. But please do be careful as I hate to see you or anyone else doing the same getting the same treatment.

@burbman

Companies have always push for users to use their accounts. And Rovio did suggest to me using theirs for them to fix or compensate me in the past, including my last request for help that resulted in my progress being wiped. It seems to me that there is a marked change of policy or tactic, a calculated one no less, that is designed to work in their favour. Only this time, they have shed all regard and duties to their users, when they think they can get away with it.

@smwforever45

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Retrospective is easy but predicting the future is not. You cannot change the past, but you can shape the future. Onward, and be merry. I like to remember an exuberant Yoshi.

angryde
    @angryde

@toolow My God! I’ve been busy + away from the forums blah blah and just read about your situation. I am as outraged as @bubbley and @pointless. Honestly, with all that’s gone on re: you and @datguygamer I’ve completely lost my passion for this game… I have very little will or motivation ATM. To echo @smwforever45 I’m very glad I never spent a single cent of RW$ on this game… could this be a case of outrageous noobishness on the part of Rovio’s (new) CS staff..!? Someone else mentioned that they hadn’t seen the old names around..?

DD
    @toolow

@angryde
    I think @datguygamer mentioned that Rovio let go of some staff, so some of the old names may not have shown up lately. Their CS has certainly been overly zealous since around v2.1.0 release. Luckily for some forum members falsely accused cheating in arena leagues that they realized their mistakes. Unfortunately, I doubt they’ll ever reconsider my case or that of @datguygamer given that they unequivocally said they’ll simply close our requests and stonewalling us.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Pawel and Stefan are old ones. I haven’t had responses from Ellie, Pekka, Raul, Natalie and two or three others. So maybe those were laid off. But I may be wrong.

@toolow

that they unequivocally said they’ll simply close our requests and stonewalling us.

That will happen only if I send them a request ever in the first place. No amount of game tragedy will force me to send them a damn message ever, let alone give them the opportunity to stonewall me.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    Tickets are what they call requests. But yes, they are just ignoring my comments and explanations. I’m not going to beg in the face of their hostility and contempt.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@toolow man it sucks rovio reset you as well mate. If rovio like to reset legit players progress I aint spending another cent on rovio again

DD
    @toolow

@sam-spargo
    Thanks for your support. And yes, I do agree with the sentiment. Sadly, Rovio’s behaviour is unbecoming and has lost my confidence.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help, my Facebook Friends with Rovio Accounts

Viewing 12 replies - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.