Hard update 1.26.7.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard update 1.26.7.0

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

@paul13 I’m far less bothered by the lack of update than the lack of comment. If it takes a while to fix, c’est la vie, but at least tell us when we can expect to play again. (And give us compensation for the frustration and lost event time!)

Kdubz
    @kdubz

How do bug fixes totally stop a game from even starting?! Man the people at Rovio suck.

On Android…Totally blocked out of game. Not like I was getting 8000 tokens in that challenge anyway…

ED209
    @ed209

Still no update for iOS this morning

sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s the age old way, don’t inform and/or keeps us updated in the hope we’ll shut up and go away

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This is why I never update immediately a new version comes out. I know Rovio very well by now to fall into their traps.

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Can’t open the game!

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

This time I can only blame myself as I got auto-update off and I updated before I checked it worked on my devices. What a dickhead I am lol

Well considering they only have 1 platform to sort out after over 19hrs I would expect this issue to have been fixed by now. SMFH

sheepybach
    @paul13

I love this from Face Book

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Figures that they can’t sort an update which is even funnier as it’s supposed to be the “bug fix” update. Instead let’s count down how many bugs this update has. XD

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

New soft update 1.26.7.1 still crashes on load screen….

sheepybach
    @paul13

Good News they’ve just pushed out a soft update, version 1.26.7.1
    BAD NEWS IT’S STILL THE SAME CRASHING
    Oh boy

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

They were trying hard to make people leave the game. Since we are stubborn, and refuse to leave, they made an update that lock out everyone.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Still not seeing any hard update for iOS.

All things considered this JARSU is a good thing since it prevents an even bigger JARSU.

moi
    @moifirst

I also tried a completely new installation (instead of an update), but even then the game crashes during startup.
    I (and many others) wonder if they spend some time at Rovio for testing new updates before they release them, because all these JARSU’s happen too often lately

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

New update in google play. Looks like the game is at least basically functional on android (for now).

Edit: though it does look like my framerate’s lower. Is anyone else having that issue, or do I just need to restart my phone or something?

Barbatos
    @barbatos

I was able to play by installing v1.26.6. Claimed my Token Reward, play for the last day of competition, and survived Spark Run (360 Sparks, Lv 36). Currently only 4 players are on the leaderboard, 2 players doesn’t have a thumbnail of what Transformers they used in the event.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@barbatos
    You’re on such a high level on spark run! Do you have problems with the game crashing when you play it? Any thoughts about which is the maximum level?

I’ll try level 30 today, and I hope the game doesn’t crash – again. If I just get killed, at least I get the sparks.

otter
    @otter

Well 12.26.7.3 on Android will not even load…. SSDD for Rovio…

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

Now the game won’t start!!!

otter
    @otter

New update 1.26.8.2 atleast for androids now atleast let’s me in… Had to go to the play store to get it…. Will keep my fingers crossed…

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

No hard update for iOS, nothing on AppStore – device at v1.26.6.5 and all runs (Map, Challenge or Spark) crash 100%, bounced out to iOS/restart of game.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Those with IOS are very lucky with no update means no loss of play lol

ED209
    @ed209

@paul13, indeed but then again ive not play the event today as i now have everything (sparks and 1 accessory)

sheepybach
    @paul13

@ed209
    Same here i got the sparks from the event and the daily quest as i got everything else.
    I don’t agree with the overpower for the Bots and apart from that the way they’ve messed up the scoring getting 8,000 tokens under normal play was impossible to obtain which imho is wrong but that’s Rovio for you.
    I wonder has anybody from Rovio sat down and worked out that if they sorted the game out once and for all they would find that peeps maybe prepared to spend a bit of ? but as it is now there is not much chance of that.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Just updated to 1.26.8 from app store. Android. Game working good so far. Only change is massive jump in next token amount. I currently have 44,000 points and the next level is 750 tokens at 200,000 points, lol!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard update 1.26.7.0

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.