Hard update 1.26.7.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard update 1.26.7.0

• Well just had a big update and the changeling says big bug fix plus making the gameplay more enjoyable. That means they’ve messed about with our BOTs again.
    As for the big bug fixes can anybody let me know what they have fixed please??
    I can no longer open the game since this update as it just crashes. Oh boy they are on form again SMH

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

What platform do you use? I am on iOS and at this moment there is no hard update at AppStore. Current version is 1.26.6.5.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m on Android. Sorry should have put that in my post.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I messaged the developer team about the crashing issue from this update an hour ago. They said they’re having a bit of trouble with their backend service and working on fixing it.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

Yep it’s another absolute disaster of an update. Before my game crashed at the completion of nearly every level either normal node or competition and i contacted rovio about it. The fix doesn’t even let the game open. I’m fast giving this game up as it’s more hassle than it is enjoyable. So don’t update, I did as it said it fixes the bugs but it proves to me I’m stupid to trust them and they are useless. Rant over

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I’ve updated the game, and now I can’t even launch the application. I’m on Android.

This is the definitive fix for the game. Since I cannot play, I cannot see any bugs, crashes, nerfed TF’s etc.

PS.: JARSU!

ABTonAndroid5guy
    @abtonandroidguy

I’m on iOs, current version is 1.26.6.5 and no hard update found in app store at this time. Other than upgrade a TF, I can not play either. Most everything crashs, Regular map runs crash immediately after advertisement ends, Spark run will crash out to iOS mid way thru the first module, any Challenge run crash’s out to iOS before it even starts . . . this began at the start of OPT-IN and consistently crashes daily to assure no Fun occurs!

ED209
    @ed209

On IOS (10.3) as well and no hard update, still on 1.26.6.5. Nothing on the appstore either when checking

sheepybach
    @paul13

Those of you on IOS are lucky then as you can still get into the game, us Android can’t. Somebody in Google play reported that he played a few nodes of this update before it crashed him out and said nothing we’ve reported has been fixed. So pass.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@paul13 Thanks for the heads up! Everytime I don’t check here for a hard update, I can’t play. Then I have too uninstall, reinstall, and lose progress. JARSU!

sheepybach
    @paul13

JARSU! ????????????

Asen_77
    @asen

@paul13 Just Another Rovio Screw Up ?

sheepybach
    @paul13

Ah nice 1 and very true lol

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Ah, so that’s probably why I haven’t fallen back down the leader board, I turned off automatic updated for ABT in the Google Play Store.

ED209
    @ed209

I also have automatic updates turned off due to them always breaking ABTF every update

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Now I will listen to the forums instead of just downloading those Upgrades right away.
    I hope that at least they put the game back online until the end of the event, so I can collect the rest of the tokens and get the last accessory I’m missing.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@paul13 Same with me. Cant open the game ONCE AGAIN. Hopefully it’s not for a month this time.

sheepybach
    @paul13

It’s no longer crashing now but it just staying on the splash screen

RobotMaster
    @aakll

same problem on android 4.4 installing again crashes

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’ll have a JARSU with a side of onion rings, thanks.

No update available in iOS thankfully.

Although I’ll bet the lack of a hard update means a delayed Trypticon event.

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k
    Because I’ve experienced these problems with a hard update to often with ABT, I’ll always make sure that I have a backup of my progress stored before I perform an update. Naturally I’ve turned off automatic update in Google Play Store, but turned on notification when an update is present.
    In this way I can perform first a backup and only then I’ll perform the update.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Over 6 hrs and still no fix. What a surprise

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Another update, another period where I can’t even load the game due to crashing.

I already put up with this for almost a MONTH back in March. I don’t want to have to go through that again.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I ain’t downloading this update till rovio fix this JARSU

Cloudguy
    @cloudguy

It’s crashed two of the last five events!

Izberg
    @izberg

I did the updates on both my Samsung tablet and S7 phone… now neither of them will run the game.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard update 1.26.7.0

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.