Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

meh no unicron 4 days in a row!!! Ah also i hit the 200 Million Coins…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Boss pig finally showed up today.still no sign of Unicron though

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Also i need to report that Wheeljack needs Pig Iron. As we speak i am leveling him up to 5

Also it’s better to unlock his accessories through the event/token exchange hat cost 1000 tokens that are 500 gems and not from the barracks that each accessory cost 1000 gems.

acwb16
    @acwb16

@soundwave You’ve got it. They keep squeezing and can’t figure out why they aren’t getting more revenue. Would any of the developers play the game as it is now?

I guess they figure if they can get 25% of players to cough up for a bundle once they’ve made it – no need to improve or care if 1/2 those players quit in 6 months because the game is dysfunctional.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Got Boss Flying Pig finally 2 hours ago. On the first run with full 4 energy bars recharged. And using NON SPARKED characters. hmmmmm. See below:

Have yet to see Unicron again. Last sighted him yesterday.

Following what @paul13 mentioned in page 4,

The last few days my grandson and I have been doing some test playing and have found a few crazy things. Below is what we have found on other devices, they maybe the same for everybody but pass we don’t know.

They have reduced the fire power on a lot of our Bot’s and so we ran a test and this is the result:–
    Using Thundercracker with all the add-ons he can wear and at Level 15. It took us 11.65secs of continuous firing to kill 1 flying pig, If you get more than 1 flying pig odds are you will be killed.
    Event runs with promoted Bot’s of 60% and up are returning scores around 200/400 and so they are holding back the scoring. Ran a event node with no promoted Bot’s and got over 1000.
    As I’ve said this is what we have found, Anybody getting anything along these lines????

Yes got the similar lame results for using promoted characters at 90% combined bonus.

Switching over to NON SPARKED characters gave better scores 300 to 500 in the live event today.

And on the first run, Big Flying Pig came out and surrendered with 800+ points after many of his missles got shot up successfully.

It’s going to be a very long tiring climb up the Leaderboard and gems intensive if not using Sparked promoted characters.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

We have come to accept that in live events, the characters will have their powers nerfed and not as playable / pleasurable to play compared to the Map nodes.

Why is this so?

I’m just questioning the logic of this.

Why is Rovio / Exient doing a U-turn and making it difficult for Sparked characters?

We can spend our time playing Map nodes, and just upgrading our characters from there.

Or we can go through hell at live events, striving to win over the competition and bugs / features and get really stressed.

At least on the Map nodes, my level 13 and level 14 characters behave like they should. And I get the pleasure of playing with them, which is what a game must do for me. Else it’s adios bye bye, regrets about paying good money gone down the drain.

Why would I want to get creamed in live events with a high power character that I’ve spent lots of money, gems, sparks on, just to see them behave weakly as if their level was below 6?

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@paul as u done some testing can u pls tell me,
    Is that high bonus in first 2hrs nd last 2 hrs is still there? Or it only depend on ur trf irrespective of when u play the event.
    Anyone??

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@mukesh007 only promoted TFS have the bonus

sheepybach
    @paul13

Here you go this is what I’m saying about the low scoring.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sam-spargo
    Are we on the same leaderboard today?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

after 4 and half days i had just a moment ago an interesting meeting with Unicron at valley full of falling monoliths i couldn’t kill him totally but i took from him 1400 points + 300 from golden blocks = 1700 add as well the 20% bonus 340 points more this is the far most greatest score ever that i achieved in this event! My tfs are Ultimate Megatron & Acid Storm.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

man oh man another nice surprise i just have a ran with Pig Boss Another nice points grabbing! I hope that they will be back….

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

No Unicron yesterday, but had him earlier today. Then, four nodes later, Boss Pig showed up for the first time this event.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@mukesh0007 you don’t need to worry anu more about when is the best time for the bonus any more. So you dont have to mess with your sleep time any more.

Got to buy Sparks and decide how much bonus you want to give to any character that you choose by promoting using Sparks.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

The torpedoes from my Sunstorm level 10 w score bonus
    +45% are now puny beyond belief. No effect on Unicron. BAH!

Have to shoot repeatedly at WMTs but not enough time to totally kill it.
    Using +5% damage from Null Ray and another +5pc damage from that headphones option (only 25gems what a bargain).
    600 gems for a chest piece w +10% damage is too much.

His +10% explosive force painstakingly won recently is still messed up. Please repair. Thanks in advance.

Geli
    @geli

Defeated Unicorn in a Beach node earlier today. Level 8 Soundwave and Level 8 GS Grimlock with Photoblast yielded 3200 with Combined bonus of 40%.

FWIW and YMMV.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

GSGrimlock is better in these latest comps against Unicron because the nodes are so short and he moves much slower. I’d use him instead, but my EGrimlock is promoted higher and Unicron (or Boss Pig) doesn’t show up enough to justify the lower bonus.

Geli
    @geli

Tend to agree re: slower pace of GS Grimlock.

Geli
    @geli

Re: short runs and low scores in live competitions. Some observations, FWIW.

This is not a comparison of different TFs. The following were constants:
    All 10 runs were done with the Gold Block as the high value target.
    TFs used were Level 8 Soundwave (15% bonus) & Level 8 Grey Slam Grimlock (25% bonus).
    Combined bonus = 40%
    Energonicon was always Health-pack
    TFs were switched to better handled airborne threats.
    Time started after TF exited the teletran and on the ground.
    Time ended when TF was on the teletran ramp.
    Runs started with 9 hours remaining in the day’s competition and ended with 4 hours remaining.

Data order: node, raw score, after 40% bonus, elapsed time, notes.
    Cobalt Valley – 471, 660, 1m 24.19s – slow time warps, note elapsed time
    Beach – 804, 1126, 2m 05.75s – compare with 2nd Beach run
    Desert – 770, 1078, 2m 05.15s – WMTs & missles
    Pig City – 290, 406, 1m 06.46s – note elapsed time
    Meadows – 900, 1260, 1m 54.02s – high value target rich environment, see Meadows below
    Cobalt Valley – 293, 411, 1m 06.92s – no targets early, dodging falling monoliths
    Desert – 1418, 1986, 2m 08.22s – Unicron standoff, used Soundwave when shield was raised, Quick but numerous use of transport mode, scrambled TFs.
    Meadows – 896, 1218, 1m 53.39s – high value target rich environment, results similar to 1st Meadows run.
    Beach – 710, 994, 2m 04.08s – results similar to 1st Beach run
    Cobalt Valley – 372, 521, 1m 15.57s – took monolith damage to increase score

Confirming the obvious: Pig City nodes suck.
    Cobalt Valley runs vary wildly due to time warps / falling monoliths / lack of targets early in the run
    Longer runs yield higher scores.
    Runs tend to be of same duration with a few seconds difference, Cobalt Valley excepted.
    Excepting Pig City & Cobalt Valley, competition runs last ~2 minutes.
    Unicron encounters- a standoff is OK, but it ain’t no win.

EDIT IN: YMMV

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So just minutes ago i have encountered Unicron for second time today but this time i killed him without need to change TF so with Ultimate Megatron Armada Set and Mace (acid rounds) i took him down in Pig City winning the 2400 points + 350 points golden blocks + 20% Bonus 550 points 3300 points i obtain the 100% level 550 token and i am placed at 7th Place.

jasebree
    @jasebree

Ba-ba-ba-BOOM!!!
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-15-25-18.png
    Screenshot_2016-12-19-15-25-45.png

this run equalled 4+ normal runs

E. Grimlock @ 50% and Acid Storm @ 35%

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree you have high promoted status nice run :)

jasebree
    @jasebree

@elpapam I saved my sparks for this comp so I had the best shot at getting Wheeljack, since sometimes R/E don’t give us comps this long.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree I drop the idea of having full promoted character i will promote and the 43 transformers up to 1st promotion (500 sparks) and that’s all. And afterwards if i will have obtain many sparks i might start promoting once again all of them to second promotion. But i don’t see this happening, cause i have already started getting disappointment of the game and their creators that they are constantly cheating us in every way possible to milk us money. And i am really tired of this.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.