Happy Holidays – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 10 replies - 226 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

What may be better is the feature to RETAIN / carry forward the unused TOKENS from previous live events.

We may be more encouraged to buy your TOKEN / character bundles.
    Knowing that even if we have leftover tokens, it won’t go to waste in the Token Exchange for more (unappreciated) coins.

Whoa! 35 more minutes to the end of Happy Holidays live event.
    All the best and happy holidays, yall! :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@phillips my self not, really not care or interested in sparks.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Have started another tread which you may be interested in.

RE: upgrading device, playing ABT to another device, and device touchscreen not responsive – hence let’s move on to another device.

Thanks @bartiedog and @elpapam for your comments and details of your devices on page 9 here.

This topic can be continued at this forum post: Is it possible to synchronize ABT on multiple devices? where some have already posted their comments.

RizDub
    @rizdub

So for the first time in an event, I have enough tokens and gems to buy one of the 5000-token characters!

I have a question though, ideally for those who already have these characters – who would you suggest I get? Ricochet, Windblade, or Skywarp? If I buy Windblade, I’ll have a complete Valkyries squad, but is there any bigger advantage to buying one of the others?

Phillips
    @phillips

@rizdub I think Ricochet is a better character. I hardly ever use Windblade.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rizdub Go for Ricochet. His base damage at Level 15 is way higher without accessories (one shot to bring town Mortar Towers).

sheepybach
    @paul13

Well No.1 Grandson had a new Android Tab for Xmas (not off me) and it’s got 4 Gb of RAM and so he moved his Game from the Old to the New Tab this morning, now he has got nothing else on it as yet and disable the small amount of bloatware that was on it. He just did a normal node run and not long into it the game crashed.
    So between us we have had the game crash on a device running 4Gb RAM and a device running 6Gb RAM, Both brand new out of the box. That should now stop Rovio from saying these crashes et al are due to the device and lack of RAM.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I also made the contract with Vodafone and tomorrow i will be going to get my new iPad Pro 12.9. I am curious to see how is to play ABT in such big screen.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@elpapam how much u spending to buy Ipad pro?.. Nd in which country u live?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@mukesh007 I send you PM with details.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Happy Holidays – New Event!

Viewing 10 replies - 226 through 235 (of 235 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.